Ehrenberg, Arizona

• Live Entertainment Live Entertainment yes
  • Billiards Billiards yes
  • River River yes

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $18.00

An overnight stop on our way west. The pull through site we had was long enough, but extremely narrow and hard to pull into with the car attached. There is really nothing in the town, but it was a convenient place to stop rather than driving across the desert in the afternoon. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $20.00

Passport America 50% discount makes this a good deal. pros: friendly, efficient staff - absolutely delightful! Clean showers, clean grounds. On the river cons: really just a huge parking lot with almost no shade. With the exception of the river side premium sites, you'll be on gravel staring at more gravel. The beach area is a disappointment, with it resembling more of a dirt patch by the water with some trees, no sand, some grass. Originally, we'd looked forward to being here, by the river. The beach area just isn't inviting enough to keep one at the park for an extended period. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $1.00

We were greeted in the office by the friendliest staff. Welcomed us with open arms and treated us like family!! Our reservation packet was complete and ready at time of arrival. We received instructions and explanations about the park, surrounding area for groceries and provided with WiFi info and cable TV remote. WiFi was good, performing email and browser functions. Too slow to stream but AT&T data rate was excellent and streamed using hotspot from phone. Park has ample road clearance to navigate to assigned site. Sites are level, gravel with concrete patio and BBQ grill. Reach to power pole can be long because pole is close to front of site. Cable TV controller box is located inside electrical panel cover to reduce distance to the remote. Nice location close to Colorado River with beach front area with patio chairs and hammocks. Sunsets are beautiful!! Because of river, boats can be heard cruising up and down the river but not annoying or intrusive. Close proximity to I-10, so some over-the-road noise can be heard but, again, didn't bother me. Blythe is just over the CA/AZ border west of Ehrenberg on I-10 W. Be sure to check out Blythe Intaglios for some unique geoglyphs!! I would certainly return to stay at this nice, clean, quiet, well-managed and well-maintained park. The pool is large. There is a kiddy pool and hot tub. We are Coast to Coast members, so stay paid for with points as this is a Good Neighbor Park, an affiliate of Coast to Coast. That's why my camp fee is only a $1.00. My pull thru was 65', long enough to maintain connection with my 40' Phaeton and an 18' car hauler trailer. Still room for our vehicle on the side at rear of site. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Gravel

Flying J has propane, diesel and lots of snacks and beverages just off I-10 at Ehrenberg exit.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $21.00

Nice big rig friendly park. Easy to maneuver into the site. Workers were friendly and helpful. Nice clean facilities. Right on the Colorado river, they have some nice sites overlooking the river and a sandy shore. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

We enjoyed eating at Garcia's in Blythe, CA. Authentic Mexican.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $20.00

We only spent one night here because we are just passing through. We would love to have stayed longer it is such a nice place. The campground is situated along the Colorado River. There is a beach area with a few chairs and at least one hammock. We walked down there for sunset last night. It's a quiet, clean park. The sites are gravel and level. There are a few trees in the park, none were in the way of our rig. Rather, they provide a little shade, but mostly just add to the surroundings. We had a pull-through site and would not have needed to unhook if we didn't want to. There is a clean swimming pool; we didn't use it. We also saw a clubhouse with bingo going on. This campground is right off Interstate 10, but the road noise was minimal. The park is gated too. Verizon signal was good enough. We didn't use the campground wifi except to test it. It worked with decent speed. Cable TV was also a treat! We thought this was a very nice park for the price. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $53.00

This is an very nice park!! First timers. I really liked the coded entry gate limiting access to camping areas. We stayed in site 95 right on the river front. Lush green grass, palm trees, clean and quiet. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Easy check in, nice sites that are large and convenient. Pool and Jacuzzi clean and very nice. Lots to do... swimming, Horseshoes, clubhouse, bonfire at night, hanging out by the river in a hammock, waking and exploring the area was pretty cool. All in all we had a great experience.

Bring an adapter for your sewer hose fitting to make the diameter smaller than the standard size. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Gravel

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $43.00

We stayed in a site that backed up to the river. We enjoyed this park because it was quiet and comfortable. A bit tight between spaces, especially with slides out on all the rigs around. Site was level with a nice pad. Hookups were clean and maintained. Well placed. Friendly staff, very eager to make your stay a comfortable one. Evening bonfire was a treat and a great group of people. Hosts brought dutch oven treats for all and was delicious. We will definitely stay here again! We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Back row is the best to enjoy the river and walk along the bank.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $21.00

Wow, was I surprised. This is one of the few RV Resorts that I wouldn't mind paying full price ($40)! (ok, yeah, I'm cheap). Super friendly helpful staff, nice comfy spots, RIGHT on the Colorado River with plenty of chairs, hammocks, CLEAN beaches. I can even take my dog on the beach! Everyone is super friendly and considerate, well laid out, great pool & Jacuzzi, lots of fun stuff to do. Right before I had to leave they had a craft thing where we built spinners with beads and stuff (It sounds really tacky, but it was fun and they're cute!), they have bonfires and happy hours, and all sorts of great stuff. Great Cable service, their internet is nothing to write home about... I do have to say that. I will be BACK! https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g31214-d7692729-r460257526-Arizona_Oasis_RV_Resort-Ehrenberg_Arizona.html# We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $48.00

We stayed here at the end of February for 5 days. It was a great stay. We were very please. The people were friendly and took is right to our site. When we found we couldn't level the coach they immediately moved us to another. The cable TV was the best quality we have had and the wifi was adequate for an RV park. This is a gated community so thee is a secure feeling. The beach along the Colorado river is great. We weren't there long enough but it seemed they had a lot of activities at the club house. We have put this one on the list for next year. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Quartzsite is but 15 minutes east and Blythe is the same distance west.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $43.00

This park is OK for over night or a couple of days. No complaints. Quiet and felt safe there.Good place to stay if you want a quick trip to Mexico for a day or so. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: December, 2016 - $18.00

This is a quiet park with some full time residents. The lots are level, gravel sites and wifi is good. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $15.00

We've been coming to this park for over 10 years. It has really deteriorated over the years. As stated in previous reviews, you are charged for anything extra. Since we were only staying one night, did not pay for cable or a site by the river. Were required to pay an extra $2 because we needed two WIFI connections.

It is quite convenient to I-10 and the Flying J across the highway. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Convenient to Flying J truck stop. Gas much cheaper there than across the river.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $47.00

Arrived after hours and took the packet in the after hours pick up box with a map, gate code and remote for the cable. Our site #93 faced the river and was a nice view after hours on the freeway. We sat on the grassy area out front, facing the water, watching the sunset. Since it was two days before Thanksgiving there were quite a few other RV'ers there (although we didn't have anyone next to us on one side) and it was quiet. The site was fairly level and the hookups were easy. My son and husband enjoyed soaking in the hot jacuzzi after dinner. Checking out the next day was easy and the staff was very friendly. We would stay again. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $21.00

Overnight stay with Passport America discount. Staff answered phone, when I called for reservation...she did a good job. At the office, I was helped and processed in a professional and friendly manner. I overheard a phone call about a person having problems connecting to the television Cable connection, the office personnel cared about the call, and I listened as the she had a three way communication with the customer and tech person on how to resolved the issue. I had no problem with connecting to the television Cable system. The office issues you a Cable television remote control device with instructions on how to "pair" it to my RV television set. They asked me to phone them, if I had any problems. But, the remote device some how paired itself to my TV, after I followed the instruction and everything connected. If you leave before the office opens at 9 am, there is a drop off box where the Cable TV remote control can be left, thru a slot that drops into a secure location. Excellent selection of Cable Television stations. The WiFi service was excellent, I had a direct line of sight to the remote transmitter. After checking-in at the office, you are given a code to have the RV Gate security gate open up. The slope from the office thru the security road gate is a bit steep, but not a problem. Sites were clean. Some of the sewer holes lacked sewer caps. I did not try the clean swimming pool which is at the top, near where the office is located. I would return here again. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $50.00

We stayed here 1 night each coming & going to Tucson & back. It was great both times! We requested a riverfront site which backs right up to the Colorado River & beautiful lawn area. We arrived after dark & the office was closed. They left our packet for us. The park is behind fenced gates so that made us feel very safe. I would highly recommend this park! Don't let the 6.9 rating fool you. If you read the reviews, the ones that aren't so great go back a few years to previous owners. They deserve much higher rating. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

90 and 92

The RV repair place down the road isn't much to look at, but the owner is very knowledgeable & helpful.

Tucson / Lazydays KOA

Tucson, Arizona

Saddle Mountain RV Park

Tonopah, Arizona

Blue Water Marine RV park

Parker, Arizona

Are you affiliated with Arizona Oasis RV Resort ?