Ehrenberg, Arizona

• Live Entertainment Live Entertainment yes
  • Billiards Billiards yes
  • River River yes

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $43.00

We stayed in a site that backed up to the river. We enjoyed this park because it was quiet and comfortable. A bit tight between spaces, especially with slides out on all the rigs around. Site was level with a nice pad. Hookups were clean and maintained. Well placed. Friendly staff, very eager to make your stay a comfortable one. Evening bonfire was a treat and a great group of people. Hosts brought dutch oven treats for all and was delicious. We will definitely stay here again! We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Back row is the best to enjoy the river and walk along the bank.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $21.00

Wow, was I surprised. This is one of the few RV Resorts that I wouldn't mind paying full price ($40)! (ok, yeah, I'm cheap). Super friendly helpful staff, nice comfy spots, RIGHT on the Colorado River with plenty of chairs, hammocks, CLEAN beaches. I can even take my dog on the beach! Everyone is super friendly and considerate, well laid out, great pool & Jacuzzi, lots of fun stuff to do. Right before I had to leave they had a craft thing where we built spinners with beads and stuff (It sounds really tacky, but it was fun and they're cute!), they have bonfires and happy hours, and all sorts of great stuff. Great Cable service, their internet is nothing to write home about... I do have to say that. I will be BACK! https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g31214-d7692729-r460257526-Arizona_Oasis_RV_Resort-Ehrenberg_Arizona.html# We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $43.00

This park is OK for over night or a couple of days. No complaints. Quiet and felt safe there.Good place to stay if you want a quick trip to Mexico for a day or so. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: December, 2016 - $18.00

This is a quiet park with some full time residents. The lots are level, gravel sites and wifi is good. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $15.00

We've been coming to this park for over 10 years. It has really deteriorated over the years. As stated in previous reviews, you are charged for anything extra. Since we were only staying one night, did not pay for cable or a site by the river. Were required to pay an extra $2 because we needed two WIFI connections.

It is quite convenient to I-10 and the Flying J across the highway. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Convenient to Flying J truck stop. Gas much cheaper there than across the river.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $47.00

Arrived after hours and took the packet in the after hours pick up box with a map, gate code and remote for the cable. Our site #93 faced the river and was a nice view after hours on the freeway. We sat on the grassy area out front, facing the water, watching the sunset. Since it was two days before Thanksgiving there were quite a few other RV'ers there (although we didn't have anyone next to us on one side) and it was quiet. The site was fairly level and the hookups were easy. My son and husband enjoyed soaking in the hot jacuzzi after dinner. Checking out the next day was easy and the staff was very friendly. We would stay again. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $21.00

Overnight stay with Passport America discount. Staff answered phone, when I called for reservation...she did a good job. At the office, I was helped and processed in a professional and friendly manner. I overheard a phone call about a person having problems connecting to the television Cable connection, the office personnel cared about the call, and I listened as the she had a three way communication with the customer and tech person on how to resolved the issue. I had no problem with connecting to the television Cable system. The office issues you a Cable television remote control device with instructions on how to "pair" it to my RV television set. They asked me to phone them, if I had any problems. But, the remote device some how paired itself to my TV, after I followed the instruction and everything connected. If you leave before the office opens at 9 am, there is a drop off box where the Cable TV remote control can be left, thru a slot that drops into a secure location. Excellent selection of Cable Television stations. The WiFi service was excellent, I had a direct line of sight to the remote transmitter. After checking-in at the office, you are given a code to have the RV Gate security gate open up. The slope from the office thru the security road gate is a bit steep, but not a problem. Sites were clean. Some of the sewer holes lacked sewer caps. I did not try the clean swimming pool which is at the top, near where the office is located. I would return here again. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $50.00

We stayed here 1 night each coming & going to Tucson & back. It was great both times! We requested a riverfront site which backs right up to the Colorado River & beautiful lawn area. We arrived after dark & the office was closed. They left our packet for us. The park is behind fenced gates so that made us feel very safe. I would highly recommend this park! Don't let the 6.9 rating fool you. If you read the reviews, the ones that aren't so great go back a few years to previous owners. They deserve much higher rating. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

90 and 92

The RV repair place down the road isn't much to look at, but the owner is very knowledgeable & helpful.

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $52.00

We stayed 1 night passing through the area.

The park is a few miles from I-10 (Exit 1: Frontage Rd). The road from I-10 to the park is 2 lanes wide and paved.

When we arrived in the early afternoon, the office was closed. Had to select a site from the few choices left at the office in the self registration station. The best route to the site or how to access the site was not marked on the map.

Once through the gate, there is a steep slope down into the park. The sites are a mixture of back-ins and pull-throughs. There seemed to be extended stay sites. This park doesn't completely understand the simple concept of the importance of a flat, level site, as some of the sites had a slight pitch potentially creating a leveling problem. Generally speaking the "Standard" parking pads are not level. Don't remember there being an outside table. No fire pits at the sites.

There are a few trees scattered around the park so satellite reception would be dependent upon site assignment and your dish configuration. The park brochure didn't show any cable or broadcast channels. Didn't try to get any broadcast channels.

The park-provided WiFi was good. But only a few of the sites were occupied. Our Verizon WiFi hotspot worked well. Didn't try the NET10 phone so don't know about the reception.

No designated fenced pet area and grassy areas were off limits. But there was sufficient area to walk dogs along the park roads. No bag dispensers and waste collection stations around the park but there were dumpsters available for waste.

We would probably adjust our travel plans to avoid having to stay in this area as there isn't much to choose from in the area. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Poor Conditions

Arrive when the office is open. There were so many open sites which would have been a better fit for us but since the office was closed, there was no way to determine if any of the other vacant sites were available.

Date of Stay: March, 2016 - $22.00

We stayed at this park for 3 nights , mostly because of a great rate, excellent check in staff, large lots, nice grass and beach area. All the staff where helpful, and they new owners are updating amenities , the NEW manager is awesome . Very nice clean large pool, hot tub, and kids pool, heated of course. We did not park on a beach lot, but all the lots are a short walk to the river, very clean showers and club house/laundry facilities. We certainly plan to return next year to this resort. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2016 - $40.00

This is my 2nd day of my 30 day stay. At check in I was given the wrong wifi code; took several calls to rectify. Also not given instructions for their 'special' cable tv setup; took another several calls and 2 visits to get it to work. Had power outages all morning which is now ok. Currently have no water service; am told will be on by 10pm and back off all day tomorrow. I know 'stuff happens' and understand they are trying to fix these issues however, I think part of their "service" should be to notify campers when their water is going to be turned off for long periods. The rest of the park seems clean and well maintained. Perhaps the latter part of my month's stay will be better. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Gravel, Sand

If your plans include playing in the Colorado River, this time of year the river is very low. Not sure how much of this is due to drought conditions.

Date of Stay: January, 2016 - $29.00

This was our second visit since we were very happy with our stay last year. This year not so much. We were initially given a spot that was in the midst of long termers. Very congested and a lot of neighbor noise. One Rv parked next to us was actually hit by a passing rv. After complaining we were relocated to a much quieter location. Just do not understand why it was necessary to pack every one into one area when they could have been more evenly spread in the first place. Pool was great and the staff cooperative when I did complain. Usual rv park wifi, by that I mean next to none. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2016 - $22.00

Stayed at this park in January to attend the Blythe Bluegrass Festival and Quartzsite RV Show. Made the reservation on line. Upon arrival the Office staff was very friendly and helpful. I asked about discounts and received my Passport America for the 5 days I was there. The park had level sites of good size, good water pressure, on site cafe with good food. They had entertainment on site during the weekends. The only drawback was the hardpack roads. They did put up a bit more dust than I would have liked, but the staff and neighbors were so friendly, it became a non issue. The park is located right on the river, complete with a boat launch; which we didn't use. Able to see I 10 pass over the river, but the road noise was not noticeable. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit here. Would definitely stop here again when passing through. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Very level and large

Quartzsite RV Show and the Blythe Bluegrass Festival in January

Date of Stay: January, 2016 - $26.00

Passport rate reflects discount; they honor Passport for 7 nights. We had a long pull thru. Good ATT cell service. Lots of activities - bingo, dinners, on site café, 2 musical entertainment acts while we were there. Staff very helpful and friendly. Sites are close together and there is noise if your neighbor has a diesel and runs the motor. Otherwise quiet location even though it's close to I-10. We would stay here again. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Go to Albertson's in nearby Blythe for groceries.

Date of Stay: January, 2016 - $12.00

We paid for a river site ($5/night) and 50 amp ($5/night). We stayed here to attend the Quartzsite RV and Vacations show for 2 weeks. They offer entertainment and activities. It is about 10-15 minutes West. Friendly employees, wide sites, good utilities. New owners at the park doing improvements. Free Wifi. Will stay here again. We camped at Arizona Oasis RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Gravel

Best grocery shopping is 6 miles West in Blythe, CA. Smart and Final Express and Albertsons.

Are you affiliated with Arizona Oasis RV Resort ?