River Breeze RV Resort

Recent Rate: $42 4/2015

Latitude: 33.6063989209596

• yes-river Waterfront

mserafin

This park offers many amenities but we are fully self contained and just look for big rig friendly pull thru's, 50 amps and a dog friendly park. It was easy access to I-10 and easy in and out. The pull thrus were long and wide with shade trees and grass. You parked your toad or TV on the concrete roadway to protect the grass from constant movement and your RV on the grass. The manager was very friendly and helpful with referrals for restaurants in the area and explaining the many features of the park. The dog park was right next to the river and in great shape with grass, a shade tree with benches to watch the dogs play off leash. Don't know whether it was dog owners or park owners but it was policed very well so you didn't have to worry about stepping in dog signatures. We will definitely come back if we are in the area. I rated this a 10 because it had what we were looking for plus friendly service and because of the time of year it wasn't busy on the weekend. We had a very nice weekend. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

We eat out a lot when we are on the road:

Garcias in Blythe not fancy but excellent mom and pop Mexican food.

Red Cactus Bar & Grill in Blythe great burgers and steaks.

Sizzlers in Blythe for a good salad bar.

No Walmart but a Kmart and a Dollar Tree for misc.

RDRV

We arrived when the office was closed but the manager was quick to come see if we needed help, great service! We wanted a different site than what was assigned, no problem. We came back to the office after 2 pm, once it was open, and checked in.

Wide roads easy to maneuver and park. You park on grass so level may be an issue, we found blocks under tires were needed but no big deal. Overall a pleasant stay. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Doug and Kim A

Good, clean park with paved roads, grass or concrete sites, a pool and nice river beach area, boat ramp, and friendly and helpful staff. The only negative about the park is that it is in a not so desireable area and, without a gate, there is some crime. Other campers warned us upon our arrival, many of whom had things stolen. I was the victim of a fraudulent scam perpetrated by a ring of outsiders while in the park. So, just be aware. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Quartzsite is a short 18 mile drive away.

loves to camp w/dogs

This is a very nice park w/very wide spaces, 2 rows of drive on grass sites, the end rows had back in w/concrete pad & backs up to other RV campgrounds on either side. We were in site A27 which is a bit more costly because it is at the very end & has a great river view with lots of grass & privacy. Very nice managers, laundry room was clean & pretty inexpensive. The reason it didn't get a 10 is because of lousy WiFi at our site and they charge for it ($1 day, but discounted to .50 appreciated). They also charge for electric based on meter reading for this site, some of the others are $7 a day. They have free cable TV; however it's via a box which you have to connect inside. If you don't have satellite or easy access to the back of your TV be prepared & have lots of length of cable to run from the pole to your RV ($60 deposit for box). My husband said the men's bath was clean, the women's not so great, 2 shower stalls, the curtains need to be replaced & one of the floors is in sorry shape, I give the bathrooms a 4. The park is Very dog friendly so that's a 10 for us. Looked like the best place compared to the others we saw. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Motorhome.

california traveler

We had business in Blythe and were not excited about the prospect of spending a couple of days there, so were pleasantly surprised by this lovely park. It is clean, well groomed with very large spaces each with a picnic table and grass. The cable works well and staff is friendly and helpful. Would have been a 10 but you have to pay for WiFi. Nothing much in the area so this is truly an oasis in the desert. We will stay here again. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

bambilynn

Discounted rate for first time visit. Most impressive park. Well maintained extra large, grass pull-through sites with shade. Small, but nice amenities including pool, jacuzzi, rec room with pool, ping pong and full kitchen. Fabulously clean and large restrooms and laundry room. Nice grassy park with river access. Our park of choice for this area from now on. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Motorhome.

RebaW

Very nice check in and reservation over the phone. Pool was a bit warm for me. I liked having grass and oleanders and walking down to the beach. $7 for electricity. $1 for Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi totally worth it. Very strong and consistent. I wish all parks would do this. Never found level at site C7. We were there at a good time. Not very many folks. Nice bathrooms. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Motorhome.

kandbbrown

I love, love, love this park! The only reason I did not give it a 10 is because I did not see the restrooms or showers so I could not evaluate them, and the picnic tables need replacing. Also, there is an additional $5 per day electric surcharge. I would prefer to have this included in the daily rate, rather than a separate charge, but that is just personal opinion. The park is under new management, and the manager was great to work with. I loved the park so much that I came into the office to ask a ton of questions about availability and park models while husband was packing up to leave. We were only here for two days. Next time, we will stay for weeks if not months. The park is quiet at this time of year. There is river access with a grassy park area along the river front for guests to use. Although we didn't use them, I did go take a peek at the small Rec Room which had a pool table, a ping pong table, TV, a library, games and jigsaw puzzles, along with kitchen facilities. I didn't use the pool or the hot tub, but the management keeps them covered to avoid any blowing sand or leaves. All you have to do is roll the covers back and then put them back on when you are done. Most of the RV sites were nice sized, grassy sites, with some trees between the sites. There are some park models and permanent trailers in the spaces lining the perimeter of the park. They were all clean and well kept. In my opinion, this is the best park in the area including the ones from Blythe, CA to Parker, AZ. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Chausie

Grass sites with trees. Dogs are allowed to run, off leash,on the sand by the river. Some sites are a little narrow for 4 slides and awning. Very friendly owners. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Motorhome.

from Latte Land

A small oasis of grass & shade trees, in a city of dirt RV sites. Loving care by managers shows. Clean bathrooms and showers. One end of the park borders the Colorado River. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Jtravel

We chose the RV site closest to the Colorado river. Wonderful view and easy access to the river for us and for our 2 dogs. I liked the fact that most all of the RV sites are lawn/grass rather than paved or gravel. This gave it a fresh, clean feel to each site. With trees, grass and the river, it was a great place to stay and we'd definitely stay here again. Electricity is paid separately from the nightly rate. We paid $5.00 for one night electricity on top of the daily rate. I was OK with this but I thought I'd mention it here. That is their policy. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

RVCorgi

First off, this RV Park came under new management in the summer of 2011 so any write-ups prior to then should be ignored. We stayed here twice in Jan 2-12 on our way to and from the Mesa Area. This is a well-run park which is kept clean. The sites are grass and large. The management was very helpful which made our stay enjoyable. If I had one negative, which is minor, it would be the fact that they charged for Wi-Fi, but I was informed they are upgrading their system which will provide more TV channels and better, and I hope free, Wi-Fi. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

User2273

New management is very friendly. The first night we came back to our trailer there was a note to contact him and he would level our unit . He is extra helpful. Park is only park we found with green grass, watered regularly. Wonderful, very clean pool. We are 2 retired ladies and have been here 9 days and enjoyed it very much. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

mcquin

Very well maintained campground in a beautiful setting on the Colorado River. Mostly grassed sites with some shade trees. Good services. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would use again for an overnight stay. Wi-Fi costs extra. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

jack3h

They gave our site away to a short term, higher rate renter. We had been here for two months and went to the office to renew an agreed upon, month on monthly stay. I was told by the management that I had not given enough notice. This was 4 days before our second month was up. I asked, since we had already spent two months here, how much notice was required. She was unable to answer me. This park is not customer friendly. A management shake-up is definitely in order! My 71 year old wife parked our truck in front of the laundry to make it a little easier to carry the clothes in, she has arthritis. Mgmt came running out from the office and shouted at her to move her truck, she could not park there. My wife explained that it would just be a moment so she could carry the laundry in. Mgmt shouted, “Now. I said move it now!” Upon arrival we were told not to leave our BBQ outside as it might be stolen. There is no security and people can, and do, walk in from the public road adjacent to the park. During our stay, a bicycle and a boat were stolen. You are not allowed to have a mat in front of your steps due to grass cutting. This means that you are forever vacuuming the carpet to get grass cuttings off. The RV park is about 70% covered in brown grass. The other 30% turns to mud during irrigation. Still, no mat to wipe your feet! We had a monthly rate of about $350 plus 18 cents a kilowatt hour. Our first weekly electricity bill was $63. Try as hard as we might, we could not get it below $30 - $32 a week. There is no mail service. You cannot have mail sent from the RV Park, nor can you receive it. You must go downtown and open a letter box or use GD. The previous write-ups are accurate. All sites do slope down hill. The roads are very difficult to maneuver on. A neighbor had their car side mirror broken by a motor home trying to maneuver into a site. The problem is that you have to park your car, truck, ATV, and boats on the road. So, both sides are filled with vehicles. When we left, I had to get two RV'ers to move their trucks, plus get somebody to help me move a steel picnic table off of the road so that I could get out. So why did we stay so long? We met nice campers and carry that friendship on to this day. Would I stay here again? No way! We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Top Tips for this Campground

• Quartzsite is a short 18 mile drive away.

Doug and Kim AJanuary 2015
  • We eat out a lot when we are on the road: Garcias in Blythe not fancy but excellent mom and pop Mexican food. Red Cactus Bar & Grill in Blythe great burgers and steaks. Sizzlers in Blythe for a good salad bar. Not a lot of grocery stores in the area but Albertsons in Blythe though pricey had a good selection. No Walmart but a Kmart and a Dollar Tree for misc.

mserafinApril 2015

Are you affiliated with River Breeze RV Resort?