River Breeze RV Resort

Recent Rate: $35 10/2014

Latitude: 33.6063989209596

• yes-river Waterfront

california traveler

We had business in Blythe and were not excited about the prospect of spending a couple of days there, so were pleasantly surprised by this lovely park. It is clean, well groomed with very large spaces each with a picnic table and grass. The cable works well and staff is friendly and helpful. Would have been a 10 but you have to pay for WiFi. Nothing much in the area so this is truly an oasis in the desert. We will stay here again. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

bambilynn

Discounted rate for first time visit. Most impressive park. Well maintained extra large, grass pull-through sites with shade. Small, but nice amenities including pool, jacuzzi, rec room with pool, ping pong and full kitchen. Fabulously clean and large restrooms and laundry room. Nice grassy park with river access. Our park of choice for this area from now on. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Motorhome.

RebaW

Very nice check in and reservation over the phone. Pool was a bit warm for me. I liked having grass and oleanders and walking down to the beach. $7 for electricity. $1 for Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi totally worth it. Very strong and consistent. I wish all parks would do this. Never found level at site C7. We were there at a good time. Not very many folks. Nice bathrooms. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Motorhome.

kandbbrown

I love, love, love this park! The only reason I did not give it a 10 is because I did not see the restrooms or showers so I could not evaluate them, and the picnic tables need replacing. Also, there is an additional $5 per day electric surcharge. I would prefer to have this included in the daily rate, rather than a separate charge, but that is just personal opinion. The park is under new management, and the manager was great to work with. I loved the park so much that I came into the office to ask a ton of questions about availability and park models while husband was packing up to leave. We were only here for two days. Next time, we will stay for weeks if not months. The park is quiet at this time of year. There is river access with a grassy park area along the river front for guests to use. Although we didn't use them, I did go take a peek at the small Rec Room which had a pool table, a ping pong table, TV, a library, games and jigsaw puzzles, along with kitchen facilities. I didn't use the pool or the hot tub, but the management keeps them covered to avoid any blowing sand or leaves. All you have to do is roll the covers back and then put them back on when you are done. Most of the RV sites were nice sized, grassy sites, with some trees between the sites. There are some park models and permanent trailers in the spaces lining the perimeter of the park. They were all clean and well kept. In my opinion, this is the best park in the area including the ones from Blythe, CA to Parker, AZ. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Chausie

Grass sites with trees. Dogs are allowed to run, off leash,on the sand by the river. Some sites are a little narrow for 4 slides and awning. Very friendly owners. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Motorhome.

from Latte Land

A small oasis of grass & shade trees, in a city of dirt RV sites. Loving care by managers shows. Clean bathrooms and showers. One end of the park borders the Colorado River. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Jtravel

We chose the RV site closest to the Colorado river. Wonderful view and easy access to the river for us and for our 2 dogs. I liked the fact that most all of the RV sites are lawn/grass rather than paved or gravel. This gave it a fresh, clean feel to each site. With trees, grass and the river, it was a great place to stay and we'd definitely stay here again. Electricity is paid separately from the nightly rate. We paid $5.00 for one night electricity on top of the daily rate. I was OK with this but I thought I'd mention it here. That is their policy. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

RVCorgi

First off, this RV Park came under new management in the summer of 2011 so any write-ups prior to then should be ignored. We stayed here twice in Jan 2-12 on our way to and from the Mesa Area. This is a well-run park which is kept clean. The sites are grass and large. The management was very helpful which made our stay enjoyable. If I had one negative, which is minor, it would be the fact that they charged for Wi-Fi, but I was informed they are upgrading their system which will provide more TV channels and better, and I hope free, Wi-Fi. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

User2273

New management is very friendly. The first night we came back to our trailer there was a note to contact him and he would level our unit . He is extra helpful. Park is only park we found with green grass, watered regularly. Wonderful, very clean pool. We are 2 retired ladies and have been here 9 days and enjoyed it very much. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

mcquin

Very well maintained campground in a beautiful setting on the Colorado River. Mostly grassed sites with some shade trees. Good services. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would use again for an overnight stay. Wi-Fi costs extra. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

jack3h

They gave our site away to a short term, higher rate renter. We had been here for two months and went to the office to renew an agreed upon, month on monthly stay. I was told by the management that I had not given enough notice. This was 4 days before our second month was up. I asked, since we had already spent two months here, how much notice was required. She was unable to answer me. This park is not customer friendly. A management shake-up is definitely in order! My 71 year old wife parked our truck in front of the laundry to make it a little easier to carry the clothes in, she has arthritis. Mgmt came running out from the office and shouted at her to move her truck, she could not park there. My wife explained that it would just be a moment so she could carry the laundry in. Mgmt shouted, “Now. I said move it now!” Upon arrival we were told not to leave our BBQ outside as it might be stolen. There is no security and people can, and do, walk in from the public road adjacent to the park. During our stay, a bicycle and a boat were stolen. You are not allowed to have a mat in front of your steps due to grass cutting. This means that you are forever vacuuming the carpet to get grass cuttings off. The RV park is about 70% covered in brown grass. The other 30% turns to mud during irrigation. Still, no mat to wipe your feet! We had a monthly rate of about $350 plus 18 cents a kilowatt hour. Our first weekly electricity bill was $63. Try as hard as we might, we could not get it below $30 - $32 a week. There is no mail service. You cannot have mail sent from the RV Park, nor can you receive it. You must go downtown and open a letter box or use GD. The previous write-ups are accurate. All sites do slope down hill. The roads are very difficult to maneuver on. A neighbor had their car side mirror broken by a motor home trying to maneuver into a site. The problem is that you have to park your car, truck, ATV, and boats on the road. So, both sides are filled with vehicles. When we left, I had to get two RV'ers to move their trucks, plus get somebody to help me move a steel picnic table off of the road so that I could get out. So why did we stay so long? We met nice campers and carry that friendship on to this day. Would I stay here again? No way! We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Tallboy

The entrance was interesting getting in with a HDT and 35 ft 5th wheel. Had to go into the incoming lane to make the turn so I won't run the trailer tires over the curb. It was Sunday, and the office was closed. Site was not level side to side and front to back. You have to have a code for the Wi-Fi, and there is a charge. I refused to pay for Wi-Fi. At the price they charge it should have been included. I agree with the last poster, getting out could be interesting with a "Big Rig" if there are lots of "toys" on the interior roads. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

James Barr

Fortunately, we reserve only one night and it was the final night of our winter RV trip. This place did not live-up to its web site profile and the most recent reviews. This place is not a resort. The previous reviews giving this RV Park a score of four are a better reflection of the park. The sites are spacious, 40 x 60, with a few small trees and a table. The access roads are concrete and the sites are short mowed grass. Rule number one here is do not park your tow vehicle on the grass. Specific parking rules require parking vehicles on the adjacent access road. This gave us considerable problems of pulling into a pull-through site. Parked vehicles including large size trucks decrease the width of the road for turning big rigs into a site. Rule number two is no ground mats. They may hurt the grass. Which is crazy when a 20,000 pound motor homes is parked on the grass. Bare spots are numerous where the RV is parked. It was easy to track in dirt and wet grass blades into our motor home. Twenty-five of the sites are occupied by park models. Sites available for an RV are sloped downward towards the river. None are level. Our site had depressions and we were not able to properly level the motor home. The sewer hook-up is up hill on each site. We arrived on a Sunday when the office was closed. Thus we did not have the code for the restrooms. The swimming pool was covered and appeared not to be available for use. Wi-Fi is available for a $100.00 charge per day. There is a five-dollar a day electric fee in addition to the daily fee. The clubhouse is small with little to nothing to offer. The place does have access to the river and maybe its a gem in comparison to other nearby RV Parks. We stayed here for one night. We will not return to this RV Park. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Aerobat

This is a great park. With great staff, and wonderful campers. I would have given it a 10 except it is removed from Grocery stores and National Monuments. But if the rating was based on “Bang for your Buck,” this is a TEN. Previous reports of “Dead Grass” have been corrected. They also completed an irrigation re-pipe while I was there so it should be even better next spring. I travel full time and now I’m traveling alone, so I was touched that the more permanent campers held holiday dinners for those of us that were alone. I was there for Thanksgiving and Christmas and it was “Bring a side Dish” but they provided the Turkey and Ham. I won’t give them too many more accolades or I won’t be able to find a space there next year. I forgot to mention they have their own boat ramp. [I Camped there at the monthly rate] We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Greselda

Finally, a park that is a true resort. This park is completely concrete paved and all backin sites have concrete pads, which are huge. Their pull through sites all all grass. Their Wi-Fi is very new and not too good yet, but they do have phone hookups for dial up connections. Their cable TV is fine. There are three main roads, with plenty of turning room and getting around corners room for any size rig. The pool and spa are wonderful, and the restrooms and showers were sparkling clean and very roomy. They also have a boat ramp to the river open during the summer months. There are a few park models in the park, that can be rented. Our resort hosts were the nicest hosts we have ever encountered. They were always available for any questions and they would have your LP tank filled almost instantly. This resort has campers returning year after year and I hesitate to tell you all about this hidden gem for fear of not being able to get our own reservation for next year ourselves. If you want to visit Quartzsite, Parker, or even Laughlin Nevada: they are easy drives to each area. We camped at River Breeze RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Are you affiliated with River Breeze RV Resort?