8.6 Excellent

2111 E Highway 82
Huachuca City, Arizona 36549

Latitude: 31.72065

• Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes

Ask fellow campers about "Tombstone Territories RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $18.00

Been five years since our last visit to this RV Park. Management, and staff has changed, and with the change, in our opinion, an improvement in pricing, upkeep, and friendliness towards the traveling customers. Truly an RV Park for regular travelers, and part time snowbirders, since it appears management succeeds in keeping out rift raft, and those who set-up long term residents at sites. The sites have been improved with a good base of gravel, and excellent WiFi is available through the park. The TV cable selection has been upgraded with a good choice of channels. As five years ago, the sites are long and wide with an attempt to maintain some native vegetation between the sites. The views are panoramic in an isolated location far from city lights. Stayed here for three nights, and latter regretted not staying longer. We camped at Tombstone Territories RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $18.00

We sold our home nearby and moved into our travel trailer. Since we lived nearby and had stayed at many local parks we were familiar with our options. We decided to try this one for 3 nights before committing to a longer stay. The water in the area where our former home was has a very high calcium content so water quality was important to us. The water here is completely different. No white residue! However, the water pressure is very low at times. This is the prettiest park in the area, with nice roomy spaces. There are nice, dog friendly nature trails. There is a nice dog park and plenty of space for dog walking. The land in this area has a long, slow slope from the mountains to the river, so be prepared to level your RV a couple of inches. It isn't bad at my site. Leveling is part of RVing. Wifi is excellent at our site. I don't know about TV, we haven't tried it. Verizon is good. The pool is clean, heated and enclosed. Hot tub is nice. In our opinion this is the nicest park in this area so we took advantage of summer rates and stayed on for the summer. I would have given a higher rating except for low water pressure primarily in the morning. But, this is an RV. I have a holding tank. I can work around low pressure. Office staff has been friendly and helpful. We camped at Tombstone Territories RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Concrete, Gravel

If you are coming from the west, the park is shortly after mile marker 59.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $33.00

We wanted to stay at Tombstone for a few reasons. We did a drive through several years ago and thought the setting was beautiful. Also In Passport America it featured ATV riding however, there was no information available to guide us to that offered activity. Staff was not knowledgeable concerning this advertised activity. Also felt that check in was slow and the staff not competent in this area. Expect to spend about 40 min to check in or out The gravel site was not level and we were unable to completely level without lifting wheels off the ground. We found the long term people not friendly or welcoming. I would not recommend nor would I return to this park. We are full timers since 2004 and have a great deal of experience with RV parks. We camped at Tombstone Territories RV Resort in a Motorhome.

C 6

Fort Huachuca was the highlight for us.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $26.00

I would have given this a ten as far as the sites and the scenery. It is well kept and clean. Beautiful scenery. My only issues were the water pressure is poor, you have to walk through the clubhouse to get to the pool bathroom and showers, which is not something I like to do if there is a function going on. The main issue was dogs. They say they are a dog friendly park. Nowhere on the website do they mention charging for dogs. When we got there, they said it was 10 dollars per week per dog. We have two. When my wife balked at this they said they would only charge for one dog and gave the good Sam discount on the weekly rate so it worked out the same. Then when she was given the map with the rules, it said they charged 10 dollars a week for people with more than 2 dogs. Since it had worked out the same we did not raise the issue but if you have dogs and they want to charge you look at the rules first. In my opinion if they are going to charge for dogs it should be clear in the rate section of the website so you can decide if you want to pay it or not before you get there. We camped at Tombstone Territories RV Resort in a Motorhome.

A6

Bring your groceries stores are not close by

Featured Campgrounds Near Tombstone Territories RV Resort

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $25.00

This was our first time at this park. The site's are very well set up lots of room between rig's. The laundry is good at $1.75 to wash and 25cents for 12 min drying time. Water pressure is low I am afraid they even stated you would not need and pressure gauge on your hose.I use the park shower's my wife used the rv complained of the poor pressure. I never had to wait to use a park shower but they only have 2 for the men and 2 for the women I would think they could use a couple more for the size of the park. There seems to be things going on they have a clubhouse with schedule for each week we did not join anything just went our own way. People friendly staff very helpful lots of trash barrels and they offer recycle. One thing to remember its colder here than places like Tucson or Casa Granda your at 4 thousand ft or bit higher. Nights got cold so you may want to come here maybe Feb or March well that's my plan for my next trip here. I would stay here again. We camped at Tombstone Territories RV Resort in a Motorhome.

B7

Plan on going to Nogales its a nice quiet drive with nice views you can cross there to Mexico also Tombstone is worth a stop. Try Bisbee very nice town lovely drive I also took in Douglas all worth a trip lots of old town looking buildings. This trip will have my motorcycle the next time we come here . Great bike roads light traffic lots to enjoy on the open road.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $40.00

This has got to be the BEST and CLEANEST RV park I have ever stayed at. Friendly staff, with large LEVEL lots, and picnic tables on the lot. WIFI had a strong signal as well. I would stay again without hesitation. They also have propane available. I can't say enough about how nice this park was. We camped at Tombstone Territories RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $36.00

Nice park with lots of seasonal campers, large grass dog park, large laundry, propane, surrounding walking trails and easy access to Tombstone. Each site is metered and payment is made when you check out. $7.60 for a 3 day stay. Needs some cosmetic updates but we would stay again. We camped at Tombstone Territories RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

B14

Tombstone is fun and educational made better by going on the Dr. Jays walking tour brought boom town in the West. Puny John's BBQ is excellent and you should try the sweet and spicy wine at Silver Strike Winery

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $38.00

Nice park. Long wide spaces. Great views. Very quiet location. Paved roads. Gravel spaces. Full hookups. Concrete pads for picnic table. Front desk personnel are only complaint. We reserved a particular space for 5 nights (with friends nearby) but were moved across the park, prior to arrival, when a diesel pusher wanted better views. Desk people didn't know what they were doing to find us another location. This isn't rocket science. We won't be returning. We camped at Tombstone Territories RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

D1 but moved to D6

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $35.00

Friendly, helpful check in filled with patience and humor. Excellent facilities. out in the middle of nowhere but close to all the attractions. We will put in a plug for Bisbee: unique, artsy community. Tubac was a little high end for us, but the Tumacocori Nat. Hist. park is great. The only minor draw back are campers who leave their outdoor lights on at night when some of us may want to enjoy the dark sky. We camped at Tombstone Territories RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $36.00

Campgroud is delightfully out in the boonies, 9 mikes to Tombstone, 20 mikes to Sierra Vista and 17 mikes to Benson. Drive to Sierra Vista is easy and has all the stores any sensible person needs. RC sites large gravel spots, park views wonderful and lots of room for big rogs of all kinds. Facilities well maintained and cery quiet. We loved it and would return in a heartbeat. We camped at Tombstone Territories RV Resort in a Motorhome.

4D

Tombstone very historical and interesting. Bisbee lots of fun. Great motorcycle riding out of this park. This part of historical Arizona very facinating and gorgeous desert scenary.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $30.00

Stayed three nights. Staff was as friendly as any we've seen. Spaces were large and clean. A bonus- a fenced dog run. Great location to see the ghost town of Fairbanks, Tombstone and Ft. Huachuca. The location is out in the boonies and was very quiet. We would definitely go back. We camped here in a 32 ft. fifth wheel. We camped at Tombstone Territories RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

H3

The museum at Ft Huachuca is worth seeing, but you have to go through a security check if you don't have a military ID.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $25.00

Beautiful desert landscaping with view of mountains. Staff friendly & helpful. Large stone sites with some small trees but little shade. Easy in & out of park. Quiet. Many roads & trails for walking. We camped at Tombstone Territories RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

C5

Sierra Vista close for shopping. Visited Tombstone for western history. Visited Bisbee for mining history & oldest baseball park in US.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $40.00

We stayed in the park for a week with our grandson so that we could explore the area. Our site was beautiful with views of the mountain range and true dessert landscaping. There are not a ton of trees but most of the sites have some bushes for shade. Each site has a concrete patio with a picnic table. The laundry facilities are clean with a few machines. The office personnel are great. When we checked in she took care of us and was a delight. We asked to change sites and she changed our site with no fuss. They have a great activity room and a indoor swimming pool with a hot tub. You won't be disappointed with your stay at this campground. We camped at Tombstone Territories RV Resort in a Motorhome.

D5

Tombstone was our number one place to visit, but we also visited Bisbee, Sierra Vista and Nogales AZ and MX. There are several stagecoaches in Tombstone that take you around to show you the historic locations and give you some of the history of the people who lived there. There is a mine that you can tour, the gunfight at OK corral, lots of photo ops and a lot of really nice townsfolk. We really enjoyed the food at several of the local restaurants so give them a try.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $19.00

Nice park about 10 miles from Tombstone. Staff is very friendly. Good for base camp for southern Arizona. Its a Passport America park so the price is very friendly. We camped at Tombstone Territories RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Close to Tombstone and Bisbee.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $18.00

The sites are fairly level and spacious. There's a picnic table and enough space to park the tow car and then enough for a friend to park when they visit, as well. The streets are wide, well-marked and easy to navigate. The hook-upa are reat. We stayed a month so electricity was separate (that's included in my nightly cost estimate). It was only $113 for the month. There are SO many activities going on here, and the clubhouse is hoppin'. There is always something going on. The pool was WONDERFUL - we are a family of 3 and we were here visiting friends, so when we used the pool, there were seven of us every time - we kind of took over, but no one seemed to mind. The pool was the perfect temperature, and the atrium with a roof over the pool was bliss. Perfect in hot windy weather, but you still feel the outside air. Wonderful. The hot tub was good, too - we didn't use that as much, but we did use and enjoy it still. Good water pressure in the showers, and the bathrooms were always clean and tidy. The clubhouse is full of birding books and movies and information on things to do in the area, and everyone there, and I mean EVERYONE was so warm and welcoming and friendly. They made you feel like you were home with friends the second you got there. We were always being invited to things when we'd go to the clubhouse. Receiving packages was easy. Verizon service was three bars, so fairly good for out phones and mobile hotspot. I'm not sure about campground wifi because I never use it anymore. I would absolutely without a doubt stay here again, the air is clean, it's beautiful there are tons of birds, the trails on either end of the park are a beautiful walk, and sometimes you even see jackrabbits. The people cannot be beat, great pool, it's fun - it's really everything an RV Park should ever aspire to be. The staff there are just the nicest people ever, and everyone elways says hello and invites you to do things with them. We camped at Tombstone Territories RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Sierra Vista is about 25 minutes away and where shopping, groceries and restaurants are. But the drive is gorgeous, you don't even really mind it. There is a great Farmer's Market. The town of Tombstone seems to be something people like - it's rather touristy now, but the story is interesting.

Featured Campgrounds Near Tombstone Territories RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Tombstone Territories RV Resort ?