Arizona Cowboy RV Park

Mesa, Arizona 85208

• Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Public Phone Public Phone yes
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Arizona Cowboy RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: December, 2016 - $35.00

We stayed for three nights. Very much enjoyed this park because it was safe (gated), clean and quaint. My husband especially loved the Cowboy theme found throughout. Enjoyed the coffee and donuts get-together with the other guests. Friendly atmosphere, loved the Christmas decorations. We camped at Arizona Cowboy RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Conveniently located to services

Date of Stay: February, 2016 - $35.00

Although the space was fine, the office manager was extremely rude. I have had a stroke and cannot speak quickly, I understand that this is frustrating to some.

The park itself was pleasant though, no issues. It is a nice atmosphere, very quaint. We stayed 2 nights but probably wouldn't go back. Customer service is important.

The space between lots is spacious, sunny and open. The lots themselves are concrete pads with a patio and picnic table. We camped at Arizona Cowboy RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Back area

Date of Stay: February, 2013 - $35.00

This park is primarily for long term use. The staff was extremely friendly. They only had a couple of "back ins" when we reserved the site and only had 50 amp service. They did provide a converter so I could use my 30 amp line. This is a "gated" RV park and the gate closes at sunset. It seemed a bit pricey to me, but I am cheap. We camped at Arizona Cowboy RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2012 - $25.00

This park was wonderful for my husband and I. We only stayed a couple nights but our neighbors were friendly and the park was clean. Someone said the park was a bit older, which is true, but it still has many charming qualities. We loved that it was gated for the added protection. We also have a golden retriever and he was able to run around in the dark park they have which was nice. We will probably stay here again when we make our way back through Arizona. We camped at Arizona Cowboy RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Arizona Cowboy RV Park

Date of Stay: March, 2012 - $35.00

I want to first say that the park owners and managers are very friendly and super helpful people. This park is an older park with many (typical of Arizona) full time mobile homes as well as RVs. We also found the full time residents to be friendly and warm people but the streets in the park are tight if you have a large motor home or 5th Wheel. Spaces are pretty close together and road noise is quite loud off of Crismon Rd., which gets a lot of traffic. All in all, we would stay again but I really wish these Arizona RV Parks would allow for more room between units. I know folks need to have their properties generate max revenues but we prefer to stay in roomier RV parks no matter where we travel. We camped at Arizona Cowboy RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2011 - $22.00

I found this park to be an excellent value for our simple needs. Park is clean, well-maintained, and has a surprising amount of color for Arizona. It has a cute little dog park and I felt very safe behind the gated community. Very affordable pricing, so we extended our stay. We camped at Arizona Cowboy RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2011 - $20.00

My wife and I both enjoyed this park in Arizona. It was clean, attractive, and the people were friendly. Excellent value. We would stay here again. We camped at Arizona Cowboy RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2011 - $20.00

We loved staying here! We found this park to be quite charming with its country/cowboy theme found throughout. Though it is close to city amenities, the park itself is quiet and attractive with a lot of lovely landscaping, especially considering it's in the desert. It has a great view of the Superstition Mountains. The restrooms/park were clean and well maintained. People were friendly, and the owners helpful. It has a cute dog area and a club house where we both spent time watching the large screen TV and taking advantage of the free book trading area. We have a smaller rig (5th wheel) and fit just fine. My wife felt very secure there alone whenever I ventured out for the afternoon. I was very pleased with the price and happy to not have to pay for fancy amenities I wouldn't use. I would recommend this park to anyone desiring a relaxing, attractive stay at an affordable price. Thanks Cowboy! We camped at Arizona Cowboy RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2011 - $24.00

RV's are packed in as tight as a truck stop. We have 4 ft between our front door and the neighbor's slide out. No pool, no bingo and no planned activities except a potluck once a month. We are in the shade of the next RV (in January) so we would have to set our chairs in front of the backed in RV, out in the road, to sit in the sun. Gravel but at least not the huge kind with sharp edges. There is one tiny fenced off area designated as a dog park. We will not stay here again. Way too tight and nothing to do. We camped at Arizona Cowboy RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: November, 2010 - $20.00

We got the 50% off discount with Passport America and I believe they overrate themselves in the ad. We could not pick up the Wi-Fi. They had a list of rules 2 pages long and quickly took your money before you could read them. They allow small dogs but you are not allowed to walk them anywhere except a very tiny dog walk that sits underneath the hydro tower (about 20 ft x 20 ft). However, it was clean and if you only want overnight and do not have pets it is okay but too expensive at full rate. We camped at Arizona Cowboy RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: February, 2010 - $30.00

I gave this park a rating of 2 because of the park hosts, they were wonderful. The park is small and cramped. We were given a site with no sewer, and the water was so far away our hose couldn't reach. Fortunately our electric cord was long enough but we needed an adapter. When we opened our front door we had to avoid hitting a car parked next to us. Essentially we paid full price for an electric only site. We only stayed one night. We will not camp here again. We camped at Arizona Cowboy RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Arizona Cowboy RV Park

Are you affiliated with Arizona Cowboy RV Park ?