Twin Palms RV Park

Mesa, Arizona

Recent Rate: $18 5/2015

• Verizon Cellular Phone Providers

Margo Armstrong

This tiny park is well groomed with small flowering trees when I was there in April (no shade). Any rig under 34 feet should fit in any of the 20 spaces arranged in a U-shape. Very nice bathroom (single use) and small laundry ($2 load). No other facilities are present.

Since it is the backyard of Steve's Cycle Shop (the owner), on Main Street in Mesa, the noise is right there. Roaring motorcycle noise plus regular traffic made it unpleasant to spend a month there.

It is on the east side of Mesa, close to carpet and awning shops and many RV sales lots. If you are in the market for an RV, there are several within walking distance. Camping World is across the street.

The daily rate listed here is based on $425 monthly fee (includes $10 electric meter reading fee, plus a $15 Trash fee) plus all the other fees charged including electricity.

When you check out, another $10 meter fee (owner checks the meters so he charges for his time (2x $10) to read the meter when you check in/out), plus water/septic/trash charges and a $10 key charge (refundable). There is an $8 billing charge plus 13 cents per KWh, which is about average for the area.

The site rental paperwork is the same as though you are renting an apartment/house rather than an RV site. He does let you fill out the paperwork and return it to him.

There is a $250 deposit required at time of reservation which you must get refunded after the utilities are deducted and the keys returned. If you are leaving the area, don't plan on departing Sunday or Monday as the shop is closed. We camped at Twin Palms RV Park in a Motorhome.

Nearby there are two supermarkets, Fry's and Safeway. K-Mart is also nearby. The irrigation canal, with a concrete walking/biking path, runs right by the park; daytime entrance from within the park, locked at dusk.

kemosabe

Stayed here for one week. The park is small with only 15 sites but it was quiet (except for occasional motorcycle noise from the shop next door). Our site #10 was a back in site and had plenty of room with our 36 ft motorhome with 2 slide outs and our tow dolly and car. No bad smells all week we were there. We would stay here again for a short stay...for the convenience of the location. Camping World right across the street. We camped at Twin Palms RV Park in a Motorhome.

Watch for the signs saying where to pull in the hidden driveway or you'll miss it for sure.

Ginger j 33

The small park is very well maintained. Even though you're in town it's quiet. I have found no sewer smell that some people talk about and the management is very friendly, very welcoming. We camped at Twin Palms RV Park in a Motorhome.

It's a little difficult to spot but not hard to find it stuck back behind us, Team Motorcycle Shop, which you would think would be loud and noisy but believe me I've had freeway sounds and trains and airplanes noisier than his shop.

abbyarts

I like a small park, this fits the bill, spaces are normal size which is not too terribly wide but fine for me. Friendly staff and campers, some landscaping, excellent wifi, local cable channels, clean laundry and restrooms, not terribly noisy since road noise is buffeted by the motorcycle shop out front. Icing on the cake is the Camping World directly across the street, a good repair shop a block away, a nice walking/bike path along the canal out the back gate and very good mass transit. Long term visitors book by July, I was just 2 nights and was able to call the day before and get a site. I'd make this my go-to park when I'm in Mesa. We camped at Twin Palms RV Park in a Motorhome.

Convenient for me as I fly in/out of Mesa's airport and can store my RV nearby. I came in from the west side which is busy traffic/interstate. Next time I'd go around and come in by the quieter east side route. Not a fan of crazy drivers, especially when I'm changing lanes and trying for an exit ramp in an RV.

bray20252

I liked it because it was small in size and didn't feel jammed in like sardines. The owner seemed nice and was willing to help. It was easy to get to, but kind of hidden as you can not really see it from the road. I'll be staying again next time I travel to Mesa. We camped at Twin Palms RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

cherylh

We have never stayed in this park. We found this park on the internet. They don't accept credit cards, so had to send a check for $100.00 to hold our site. We ran into RV problems in route, postponed our arrival once, second time asked if we could pull in after dark and the answer was an abrupt no. The owner was not willing to work with us at all. We drive a 29 ft. motorhome, no problem backing it up and very quiet at setting up. He would not listen. We found another park, and pulled in at 8pm. We did visit Twin Palms. Very small, no pool, and in a part of Mesa, that is not n walking distance to a grocery store. On a busy street. Please be aware that owner is not willing to work with you on arrival time, nor is it posted on their website. Arrival before dark would not be recommend to any big rigs. I would not stay at this park. We camped at Twin Palms RV Park in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Twin Palms RV Park?