5 Average

B10 Campground

Quartzsite, Arizona

615 West Main Street
Quartzsite, Arizona 85346

Ask fellow campers about "B10 Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $27.00

I read every review here and I have something to say. I have stayed at this park three years straight. I have seen all sorts of people come and go from it, from the very poor who the staff would do anything in their power to help to the very wealthy who the staff bends over backward to accommodate. There are potlucks, free coffee, and even musical guests at times. All put together by the staff for free just to make people feel welcome. It doesn't have amazing amenities like people seem to demand. The essentials are there, CLEAN water (it's the only place in the entire town with well water rather than city water with God knows what in it,) electric, sewer and dump. The sites are very spacious, I stay in a 31 foot class c and even also had room to set up a ten by twenty foot out door room next to my rig. It's an older place but it isn't crumbling and falling apart like so many claim. The staff literally works seven days a week to do everything they can to maintain the place in addition to feeding and even clothing some who are in desperate need. There aren't cigarette butts everywhere like one person states, there are ashtrays in designated smoking areas and there are also areas designated with no smoking signs as well. The WiFi isn't that bad like people are saying either. They just can't stand the fact that other people are trying to use it as well. Also in January and February pretty much no where in the entire town has WiFi due to so many trying to use it at once. Remember this is a town that goes from a few thousand to over a million almost instantly, for two months of the year. Some of the folks leaving reviews need to calm down. It's an RV Park, literally out in the middle of nowhere in a giant desert. What exactly are you expecting? The Ritz??? The staff there are friendly and work their tales off to become friends with everyone who visits. You might find something you like better somewhere else and you might not. But you'll never find staff as kind or friendly. We camped at B10 Campground in a Motorhome.

Fire Ring

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $32.00

Park is dirty with cigarette butts everywhere and people smoking in the main camp area. Shower walls were crumbling and decided to use our own instead. Maintenance man said the strong smell of bleach in the water is because they add it to the tank for the bacteria. Had to drain my tanks when I left. Lots of lights there but did not feel safe. We camped at B10 Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Would look elsewhere especially if you have children.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $11.00

Rate reflects monthly discount. We booked and paid nearly a year in advance. Upon arrival we were given our assigned space and went to check it out. The park was pretty empty. It's mostly the parking lot type of RV park with few trees. Unfortunately one of the trees was directly at the entrance of our site. There was no way for us to get in and out of the site without damaging our rig. Since there were tons of empty spots in the campground, we asked to be moved to one that wouldn't wreck our home. With much grumbling about how we should be able to fit without hitting the tree "too much", they agreed to move us to another site, with the understanding that we could not be accommodated in the park during one of our weeks if we didn't go into the site they originally assigned us. Given the choice to wreck our rig or move out during the RV show without refund, we chose the move out. While this park is clean, don't be fooled by the advertising. The wifi is not usable whatsoever. The potlucks are not potlucks; it's more like a soup kitchen for the sweet people who live in tents in this park. The residents and workampers were very kind. We would never camp here again. We camped at B10 Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2016 - $35.00

This was the worst place we have ever stayed! The facilities are run-down and mediocre. The wi-fi only works if you are right under the tower, and does not work all over the campground. (false advertising) I tried to use the washing machine, carefully following the directions, and it wouldn't start. I went to the office and the woman there was furious because I didn't know there was some goofy trick to jiggling the door. She became even more upset when I pointed to the directions on the machine, which did not mention the trick door. The restroom toilets and sinks were okay, but the shower floors looked cruddy. Worst of all, the entire campground is littered with broken pieces of concrete tire stops, which are used to separate the campsites. I tripped and fell over one of them in the dark and dislocated and fractured three bones in my ankle, which eventually required surgery with plates and screws, and months to recover. Immediately after falling, I went to the emergency room, then we came back to camp to pack up and leave. I phoned the office and told the obnoxious woman who answered the phone what had happened. I suggested they remove the trip and fall hazards, and she rudely refused to consider the suggestion. I told her we now have to leave a day early and asked if they could at least do the decent thing and refund the money for the unused day, and she said no; there are no refunds. Even if a guest is seriously injured. This place is DANGEROUS and the management has a callous disregard for guests safety. I will NEVER go to Quartzsite again, unless it is to sue B10 Campground. We camped at B10 Campground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near B10 Campground

Date of Stay: January, 2016 - $34.00

This is an old park, with old but fairly clean restrooms/showers. The grounds are well-kept. We camped at B10 Campground in a Motorhome.

B

We were there in the busiest time of the year for the Big White Tent RV show.
The manager, a lady named Terry, was delightful to deal with.
Fire rings were permitted. The park is next to I 10, so truck noise is present in the sites near the freeway.

Date of Stay: December, 2013 - $26.00

We stopped for one night in a class 'B' van. It's a large gravel lot like a lot of the RV parks in Quartzsite, if you've been to Quartzsite you know what I mean. There are some trees too. There are pull threw sites (both where each RV faces one direction and where they face either direction- the doors will face each other), back in sites & tent sites. They are water/electrical sites. Friendly people running the place, clean bath houses with GREAT showers, laundry & a place to do your dishes (if you need that). Wifi and a central shaded area with picnic tables & electrical outlets (I saw people on their computers in there), a TV & a large coffee urn. I had my own internet so I did not try the park's. I'd stay there again. We camped at B10 Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2013 - $27.00

As the old saying goes, "Any port in a storm". And that was what this park was for us. We hit some pretty nasty winds, so as we approached Quartzsite, we decided to let good sense overcome trying to find a nice park for the night and drove on into B-10. Not exactly the Ritz Carlton of RV parks, but it did have the necessities, and it gave us some protection from the gusting winds. Mostly dirt and gravel with few amenities, it was our port in the storm, and we were safe for the night. The owner/manager was friendly and helpful in telling us a good place a short walk away to eat as we wanted to get out of the coach and grilling outdoors was not going to happen with those winds. Noisy due to trains and the various other area noises (this is an RV hot spot for desert duelers, etc.), but we managed to get in a decent night's sleep before getting out of Dodge early in the morning. Doubt we'd be dropping anchor there again anytime soon, but at least it got us through the night. It was funny, on the way up Hwy 95 I had made the brash statement that no way was I going to stay in Quartzsite. The winds proved just how wrong I was. We camped at B10 Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2010 - $25.00

This is a gravel parking lot with electric and water hook-ups. No sewer, no cable, and Wi-Fi only if you sit by the laundry room. There was hair in all of the showers. I mean a lot of hair. It looked like they had not been cleaned in quite some time. Not one thing special, and yet they charge as much as those with all the amenities. Oh, and they take cash or check only. We camped at B10 Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2010 - $30.00

Rate was high for this campground. Okay for one night, but next year we will drive right through Quartzsite. We camped at B10 Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: February, 2008 - $25.00

Your basic RV gravel park in the desert. Water was good, power was good, dump station was clean. I agree with the review below. Very nice people. They also had a nice Super Bowl party with chili dogs. I would stay here again. We camped at B10 Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2008 - $25.00

Rustic, but very friendly staff. Right on Business 10 in Quartzsite which is a town of about 5000 full time residents whose population swells to close to a million every January and February when they host a couple of big RV and Mineral shows. Most folks dry camp on BLM land, but if you are in the mood for something slightly more formal then B-10 is fine. Essentially it is an enormous expanse of gravel with a few cinder block buildings for showers, laundry, office etc. Sites in the "back" may offer sewer hookups, otherwise there is a dump on the facility. The staff is great-friendly and make free coffee daily. Campfires are permitted at your site, plus there are some community fire rings around. You are about a 2-3 minute drive to the "Big Tent" for the RV show. We camped at B10 Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near B10 Campground

Are you affiliated with B10 Campground ?