4.2 Poor

Tucson, Arizona 85705

• Big Rig Access Big Rig Access no
  • Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Miracle RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $13.00

If you are broke and need anyplace HERE YOU GO. I did not actually have any problems here but not brave enough to use bathrooms . Gun shots heard almost every night, police w/ sirens and helicopters over head numerous times, Loud traffic almost 24/7, Worst wifi so far I have encountered even at the 40 dollars a month connection. Manager promises a lot, follows through on little. Paid for a full month so there is a 50 dollar deposit on electric and I used it all somehow ? met a few nice people there but DRUGS and dealers Prostitutes Homeless people everywhere. crappy bathrooms (I got gym membership so I could have a clean place to shower ) may not bother some people but the fact I made it 30 days is A miracle. I don't recommend it and strongly suggest you look elsewhere unless you are looking for that kind of place We camped at Miracle RV Park in a Motorhome.

Not big enough for my motorhome

Vist Crave coffee shop on broadway for a great cup of coffee, Allrv just a few blocks away. Lots of parts and propane!

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $33.00

Park for small RVs only with no programs and very tight spaces. Value for money poor. Has no discounts. Clean older park with very friendly staff that is in Hi traffic area. Would not stay here again. We camped at Miracle RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2014 - $29.00

I stayed here for 2 nights to have my motorhome checked and repaired. The shower rooms were rundown but clean. Manager very friendly and helpful. But there is more to a park then just the manager and shower rooms! The permanent residents there think that they are better than those of us that are just there for a few days. I sat in my lawn chair and watched as the ringleader of the larger group put on a mask of concern while talking to the manager then as she was walking away with most of the group she tells them that "The fat Bitch needs to go". I would have returned to that park just because the manager was so nice but also because she promised to put me as far away from that group but she no longer works there. We camped at Miracle RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2014 - $14.00

Rate is Passport America. It is primarily a mobile home community with extremely narrow, level, gravel sites. Our 26' fifth wheel only just made it into the site. Office staff friendly and helpful. It is run down and in need of work..eg shower rail propped up, no ventilation in the bathrooms so hot and smell moldy due to the wet, dirty, old mop propped up against the wall you asked to use to wipe the floor after you. Cleanliness in the showers was passable, although fittings are old so the floor looks unclean. One electrical outlet post didn't work at all and the box lid was broken. The electrical outlet post that did work also had a broken box lid. We had broken sleep at night due to road noise, frequent emergency sirens passing and train whistles. We wouldn't stay here again. We camped at Miracle RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Miracle RV Park

Date of Stay: August, 2013 - $25.00

We had a reservation, but arrived late in the afternoon and the office was closed. Two gentlemen relaxing outside the recreation room told us to just pick any empty space; which we did. We were to have dinner with friends and needed to freshen up. One of the gentlemen kindly let us use his key to the restrooms and showers. We only stayed one night and left early in the morning, but in the short time we were there, met some very nice people who called Miracle RV Park home. We were told that the park was the oldest in Tucson. It had a very nostalgic feel. Think Lucy and Ricky Ricardo on the road. Well kept, clean and quiet, with friendly folks. Very convenient to the University District and downtown Tucson. Not a good choice for behemoth RV's. But if your RV foot print is moderate, like ours, the Miracle RV Park is a great place to stay. We camped at Miracle RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: December, 2011 - $13.00

Rate shown Passport America discount. Regular rate $25. Narrow park roads and short sites make this place limited to motorhomes less than 30 ft and even less if hauling a trailer. It took my neighbor a half hour to maneuver his fifth wheel into place. This park started back in 1941, so maybe that's the reason for the small sites. Most of the sites occupied by long term residents. Only a few sites have 50 amp. My site was a level gravel back-in with a concrete patio. Water and electric worked fine. I was unable to get a tight connection on the sewer drain, but no problem with smell. The cable TV is useless. I got three distorted channels off it. There were plenty of TV channels off the antenna. Wi-Fi had a strong signal most of the time, but cut out occasionally (usually at night). There is a clubhouse with a library. Office hours are limited. It took me three days to register. The only reason I stayed here was to be close to downtown Tucson. It's a 10 minute bus ride. I would recommend this park only to someone with a small rig who wanted to be close to downtown Tucson. We camped at Miracle RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Miracle RV Park

Are you affiliated with Miracle RV Park ?