Arkadelphia Campground

Arkadelphia, Arkansas

221 Frost Rd
Arkadelphia, Arkansas 71923

• Tent Camping Tent Camping ?

Ask fellow campers about "Arkadelphia Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $40.00

This is a good stop over for a night. When we arrived there was no one in the office. I called the number on the door and no one answered. Left a message. Then I looked in the "overnight registration box" and there was another number which I called. Got voice mail again but a return call within a minute. Since we had a reservation we were told where to go in the park to set up our site and when they returned they came to the site so we could pay them. It worked out okay and since it looks like mostly long term people in the park, I don't blame them for not manning the office. Park is neat with nice trees. Utilities were good. Easy access in and out and near the freeway but quiet. Verizon service was good. A good place to stay overnight if you are headed this way. We camped at Arkadelphia Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $25.00

The hosts are wonderful people, but the sites are all crushed shell and in all sorts of odd configurations, mostly unlevel, and there are problems with the electrical service. Our autoformer wouldn't work, but has everywhere else. I don't demand much in overnight stops, but I just can't recommend this one. We camped at Arkadelphia Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $40.00

An old KOA that needs some TLC. This could be a great place with just a little work. Things look old, worn, and broke down. The utilities were solid but the cable was ....broken. Wifi was typical campground. Things just need some cleaning and a coat of paint. A good bit of road noise from I30. OK for an ovetnight but thats it. We camped at Arkadelphia Campground in a Motorhome.

Road noise from I30

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $36.00

Stay here only if you need to sleep overnight and you only need elect and water. Uneven but spacious spots. Their "box TV" system didn't work and their Wi-Fi was iffy. No picnic table, grill or fire ring. Showers clean with individual showers with door locks but needs a paint job. This park has potential but needs a short and long term update plan. Very pricy for what you get. Mom and daughter are very nice but did not give me wifi code at check in and were closed when I returned for it and did not know how to hook up tv system. We camped at Arkadelphia Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Arkadelphia Campground

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $1.00

Stayed at this park once or twice before with no problems that we can recall. Attempted to do so again, but office was being 'staffed' by a small girl and her talking bird. She couldn't call manager because no cell service. Girl was nice and bird entertaining, so we actually waited about 20-30 minutes as she had assured us manager should be around, but finally had to give up as we preferred getting more miles out and finding a park that cared a little more to waiting any longer. If you are able to get checked in, it is a pretty wooded park with plenty of shade. Some pull thrus and can fit reasonably big rigs (maybe not longer than 50' but we are 48' and could've pulled into several spots). Offers propane on site. Sure do wish they'd had some way to alert manager a check in was needed, or had given the young girl information to at least get travelers into a site. Surprising that they have multiple signs to help you find your way from the highway, only to be unable to check you in! We were disappointed. We camped at Arkadelphia Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $40.00

Have stayed in this park several times on a trip to Branson.

As others have said the owner was a grouch and seemed disinterested in customers.

It is under new management by a young couple. The campground is clean and we were assigned the same spot we usually stayed in. The owner assisted us in parking and showed us the hookups. I used a 2 x 10 to level one side and had to unhook because I could not level front to back although if I worked at it, I may have been level enough to remained hooked. Sites were all hard packed gravel with little to no grass.

Cable was good as was water pressure and electrical. Many full time residents but their sites was neat and tidy. There is a larger area at a lower level that had many more full time residents.

There is a grill at the sight for cooking outdoor and trash is left at the campsite and picked up by the owners.

We did not use any of the facilities. Rates were $40.00 per night with an additional 10% or so added for tax. The rate of $40 is not a good value for an overnight stay. We stayed here in a 36' fifth wheel and will stay here again when traveling north. We camped at Arkadelphia Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $45.00

The campground is nice but is not worth $44.80 (tax included). We stayed overnight, but if my husband had told me what the nightly rate was, we would have pulled right back out. We usually stay just up the road for $30.00 but thought we would try this campground again based on the reviews. You can tell there has been a lot of work done. She's very friendly and the bathrooms are excellent, but we will not be staying again at this price. We camped at Arkadelphia Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $26.00

Under new management for 3 weeks so it is hard to evaluate what the new owners will do in the future, but very nice accommodating management folks. Did not even look at baths, showers, etc. Very rustic gravel site and road park. This park offers a stop over with easy access off I-30 south, turning onto highway 7 to Frost Road. Sites very, very close together, strong wifi, good cable, 50 amps and we got DirectTV reception with our satellite. Probably one of the better sites, level, in park for a big rig. We did not use sewer or water, as for just one night stay and did not unhook the tow car. Cash only and they charge tax. Pool drained for repairs. We camped at Arkadelphia Campground in a Motorhome.

A Cracker Barrel restaurant up on HWY 7 but do not know what is in the town.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $28.00

Easy off and on from I40. Cash only. They are under new ownership and are trying. Helped us to our site, which was a long pull through. Gravel site with small charcoal grill. No patio or table. Some road noise, but not much in our RV. We visit our kids in Memphis, and we will stay here again for overnight. We camped at Arkadelphia Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2016 - $28.00

Extremely rude and anti-social CG manager, seemed genuinely annoyed that I called. Did not want to help when we came in after hours (5 pm) for an overnight stop. Roads are gravel but not too tight. Sites are gravel too but far from level. I wouldn't recommend. We camped at Arkadelphia Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: February, 2016 - $28.00

Stayed here overnite on way to Texas. Easy access off W 30. Pull thru with room for slides, didnt unhook from 5th wheel. Had good cable service and wifi. Close to fuel and food. Would not stay here but overnite was great. When we called they requested cash only. Didnt use any of the facilities. We camped at Arkadelphia Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: December, 2015 - $28.00

We arrived after hours and found our reservation as stated previously when reserving on the phone. My only complaint is that there was no map of the park in order to find my site. I drove through the park and returned to the office having not found my site. I proceeded on foot with a flashlight until I found it. There are a lot of permanent campers in the park. This is not a park to go to for a vacation. You either live there or you stop overnight for an easy-access place to stay with full hookups for less than $30. For the latter purpose it was great. We camped at Arkadelphia Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $28.00

We planned to stay here but after seeing the "park", we moved on. It's mostly gravel and not particularly level. There are many run-down looking RVs in the park. The owner is a curmudgeon who doesn't really seem to care if you stay there or not. I would not even consider staying here. We camped at Arkadelphia Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $1.00

Stopped here for an overnighter while traveling on I-30. Office closed, so called posted phone number. Owner answered, said to pull around office to site #25. Pulled into site and phone rang immediately. The owner again, shouting “You are not in the site I told you! But that’s OK. Just be sure to put your money in the slot in the office door!” Weird! No security in this park, except for the watchful eye of the owner, wherever he is. We rolled right on out of that place and will not return. We camped at Arkadelphia Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2014 - $28.00

For an overnight stop not bad. Close proximity to I-30. A little traffic noise but not bad. Looks like it was once more of a destination place but facilities are a bit run down, pool was empty. Registration was interesting but overall the park was a decent value and I would stay here again while in transit. Had a 45 foot RV with a trailer and the roads were no problem either entering or exiting. We camped at Arkadelphia Campground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Arkadelphia Campground

Are you affiliated with Arkadelphia Campground ?