I-30 Travel Park

Benton, Arkansas

19719 Interstate 30 S
Benton, Arkansas 72015

• Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "I-30 Travel Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $25.00

We stopped at this park overnight en route from Texas to Pennsylvania. The host was extremely polite and accommodating. Because he was closing up when we arrived, he said, "Just pay in the morning before you leave." We did just that. This is a travel park, plain and simple. There is no pool or fitness room. The bath house was clean. Long-term residents (overnighters are not near them) keep their sites clean and cleared of clutter. Our site was extremely easy to get in and out of. It was long enough that we had no need to disconnect our tow vehicle. It was level and spacious. Although we were close to I-30, we were not bothered by highway noise and had a very comfortable night. We highly recommend this little jewel of a park to those "just traveling through" who want a restful night. Be sure to mention you are active or retired military. You'll be treated with great respect. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Perfect location for an overnight stay or to use as a base camp for several days. Nothing fancy, but as neat as a pin with a very accommodating owner/host. We will return to this park as we travel along I-30 to I-40.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $39.00

Nice park, easy I-30 access, pleasant check-in, long level sites. Good water pressure. Lots of long term residents; transient RVers on back row for easy in/out of park. No eateries in walking distance, so if you don't disconnect, eat before you park. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $34.00

Park is basically a parking lot with utilities. Near highway, good for an overnight stop. Host was very helpful. I needed a truck tire and host drew me a map and told me where to go. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $34.00

Ok for an overnight stay. I agree with the positive comments from recent reviews. My "add" to what others have shared is: check your power. We wanted 50 but the receptacle at ou sit was only 30 amp. We checked in after hours so it was easier to stay there and modify our power use for 30 amp service (i.e. turn off some appliances to run others). We paid the lower 30 amp price the next morning at checkout - no hassles. We would stay there again. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near I-30 Travel Park

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $34.00

If you need an overnight stop on the way to somewhere, this is an acceptable park. It is clean and convenient off the highway. The overnighter spots are at the back so the highway noise is muffled. There are no picnic tables and spots are pretty close but they are long and pull thru. Internet was not working when we checked in and we stayed an extra day because of the bad weather and it still didn't work. So, they were in no rush to fix it. Theres a Target and a Walmart close by but the highway is very very busy so not fun to drive around and shop. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

back loop

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $35.00

A good, clean, & well maintained park with large level sites and lots of grassy areas to walk pets. No trees to block Directv satellite dish resulting in excellent TV reception. Very convenient park for an overnight stay. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $35.00

This is a great place to stay and deserves a higher rating. The campground is very clean and the pull-through sites are spacious. And, we appreciate not having trees that block the satellite dish reception. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

This campground is very convenient to Little Rock. There are numerous restaurants and shops in the local ares.

Date of Stay: November, 2015 - $32.00

This place is a parking lot that sits right on the I-30 Feeder Road.

The spot is not level and the electric box is older. When I plugged in, I got a polarity error on my Surge initially, then it cleared. So far it hasn't come back. Two holes where old sewer connects used to come up.

This is an overpriced field. One of the few choices near Little Rock.

Motel 6 is the same price. Choose it instead. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Dirt, Sand, Grass

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $35.00

Our site was a long gravel pull-thru with more than enough room for our 40 ft motor home and towed vehicle. Site was level and there were no trees to block our satellite dish. Good Verizon signal. Although close to the freeway there was little traffic noise. Very good for an overnight stay. A little difficult to get to from I-30 west. Recommend getting off on exit 118, take Congo Road overpass to get to east-bound side frontage road (stay in right lane on overpass). We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $35.00

One key thing about this park is that even though it is listed as Benton it really is in Bryant which is significantly closer to Little Rock at exit 121 rather than exit 106 where the Benton parks are. Downtown Little Rock and the Clinton Library are <25 minutes away. We stayed here a bit longer than expected while we waited for some storms to pass by; there's both a Kroger and a Walmart only 5 minutes away. It's not a very attractive park; there is only gravel in the area where most short term people are put, but, as a result, we had no problem getting satellite TV. We were warned that the wifi was slow, but it did work. Mostly we used our Verizon 4G which was >10 Mbps. It's a little pricey for what you get, but the rate cited was a total price. One thing to note, it is in a dry county. The nearest wet county is ~8 miles north towards Little Rock. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $36.00

Large park. Long pull-throughs. Easy in, easy out. Friendly staff. Good choice for an overnight stay. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $38.00

As others have mentioned, it is a place to stop and lay your head down for the night. Park hosts were very friendly and greet you very warmly. A large number of full time residents, but well kept sites. Sites are for the greater part gravel or dirt/grass and semi level. Good clean power, good water pressure, clear sky view for satellite reception. You can hear limited road noise both day and night. Easy to find while traveling east, but I can see where it could be a real journey in finding it from the west. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2014 - $35.00

This park is between Little Rock and Hot Springs and is a good location for touring in both cities. However, it has little else to recommend it. Access is via a frontage road and crossover and is confusing. The only amenity is a laundry and some restrooms. There is no shade in the area used for short term stays and the campground is essentially a gravel parking lot with utilities. The staff is friendly, and internet access is good. It was expensive for what was provided. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2014 - $35.00

Good place for a quick stopover. It's really just a gravel lot with primarily pull-through sites and utility connections, but sometimes that's all you need. Some road noise from nearby I-30 at night. Site was level, utilities worked fine and TV reception was good with antenna. Be prepared for a convoluted entrance to the park from I-30 westbound. Our GPS took us there but still a little tricky. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $35.00

If you are headed west on I-30 call for explicit directions. The runabouts and service roads and assess to cross overs were designed by a masochist! East bound I-30 Easy Off and Easy On. This park is a 7 only as there are few choices in this neck of the woods. It is OK for a overnight stop. Easy to maneuver. Electric at 116 to 117 VAC is just OK. Water pressure and quality is fine. Modern sewer hook ups but pick a site without a broken one. Our sight was perfect level, others not so. At the office they tell you to just pick any sight and pull in. We suggest the back row. No Wi-Fi there, need to stay in the pine tree sites for that, but back section is open so satellite will work. Safe and mostly everything works. Just look before you dock or you could drive another 90 miles. Our 45' and large toad did well here. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near I-30 Travel Park

Are you affiliated with I-30 Travel Park ?