Benton, Arkansas

Benton, Arkansas

19719 Interstate 30 S
Benton, Arkansas 72015

Elevation: 461' (approximate)
  • Restrooms (Plumbed) Restrooms (Plumbed) ?
  • Free WiFi Free WiFi no

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $34.00

Ok for an overnight stay. I agree with the positive comments from recent reviews. My "add" to what others have shared is: check your power. We wanted 50 but the receptacle at ou sit was only 30 amp. We checked in after hours so it was easier to stay there and modify our power use for 30 amp service (i.e. turn off some appliances to run others). We paid the lower 30 amp price the next morning at checkout - no hassles. We would stay there again. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $34.00

If you need an overnight stop on the way to somewhere, this is an acceptable park. It is clean and convenient off the highway. The overnighter spots are at the back so the highway noise is muffled. There are no picnic tables and spots are pretty close but they are long and pull thru. Internet was not working when we checked in and we stayed an extra day because of the bad weather and it still didn't work. So, they were in no rush to fix it. Theres a Target and a Walmart close by but the highway is very very busy so not fun to drive around and shop. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

back loop

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $35.00

This is a great place to stay and deserves a higher rating. The campground is very clean and the pull-through sites are spacious. And, we appreciate not having trees that block the satellite dish reception. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

This campground is very convenient to Little Rock. There are numerous restaurants and shops in the local ares.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $35.00

A good, clean, & well maintained park with large level sites and lots of grassy areas to walk pets. No trees to block Directv satellite dish resulting in excellent TV reception. Very convenient park for an overnight stay. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2015 - $32.00

This place is a parking lot that sits right on the I-30 Feeder Road.

The spot is not level and the electric box is older. When I plugged in, I got a polarity error on my Surge initially, then it cleared. So far it hasn't come back. Two holes where old sewer connects used to come up.

This is an overpriced field. One of the few choices near Little Rock.

Motel 6 is the same price. Choose it instead. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Dirt, Sand, Grass

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $35.00

Our site was a long gravel pull-thru with more than enough room for our 40 ft motor home and towed vehicle. Site was level and there were no trees to block our satellite dish. Good Verizon signal. Although close to the freeway there was little traffic noise. Very good for an overnight stay. A little difficult to get to from I-30 west. Recommend getting off on exit 118, take Congo Road overpass to get to east-bound side frontage road (stay in right lane on overpass). We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $35.00

One key thing about this park is that even though it is listed as Benton it really is in Bryant which is significantly closer to Little Rock at exit 121 rather than exit 106 where the Benton parks are. Downtown Little Rock and the Clinton Library are <25 minutes away. We stayed here a bit longer than expected while we waited for some storms to pass by; there's both a Kroger and a Walmart only 5 minutes away. It's not a very attractive park; there is only gravel in the area where most short term people are put, but, as a result, we had no problem getting satellite TV. We were warned that the wifi was slow, but it did work. Mostly we used our Verizon 4G which was >10 Mbps. It's a little pricey for what you get, but the rate cited was a total price. One thing to note, it is in a dry county. The nearest wet county is ~8 miles north towards Little Rock. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $36.00

Large park. Long pull-throughs. Easy in, easy out. Friendly staff. Good choice for an overnight stay. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $38.00

As others have mentioned, it is a place to stop and lay your head down for the night. Park hosts were very friendly and greet you very warmly. A large number of full time residents, but well kept sites. Sites are for the greater part gravel or dirt/grass and semi level. Good clean power, good water pressure, clear sky view for satellite reception. You can hear limited road noise both day and night. Easy to find while traveling east, but I can see where it could be a real journey in finding it from the west. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2014 - $35.00

Good place for a quick stopover. It's really just a gravel lot with primarily pull-through sites and utility connections, but sometimes that's all you need. Some road noise from nearby I-30 at night. Site was level, utilities worked fine and TV reception was good with antenna. Be prepared for a convoluted entrance to the park from I-30 westbound. Our GPS took us there but still a little tricky. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2014 - $35.00

This park is between Little Rock and Hot Springs and is a good location for touring in both cities. However, it has little else to recommend it. Access is via a frontage road and crossover and is confusing. The only amenity is a laundry and some restrooms. There is no shade in the area used for short term stays and the campground is essentially a gravel parking lot with utilities. The staff is friendly, and internet access is good. It was expensive for what was provided. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $35.00

If you are headed west on I-30 call for explicit directions. The runabouts and service roads and assess to cross overs were designed by a masochist! East bound I-30 Easy Off and Easy On. This park is a 7 only as there are few choices in this neck of the woods. It is OK for a overnight stop. Easy to maneuver. Electric at 116 to 117 VAC is just OK. Water pressure and quality is fine. Modern sewer hook ups but pick a site without a broken one. Our sight was perfect level, others not so. At the office they tell you to just pick any sight and pull in. We suggest the back row. No Wi-Fi there, need to stay in the pine tree sites for that, but back section is open so satellite will work. Safe and mostly everything works. Just look before you dock or you could drive another 90 miles. Our 45' and large toad did well here. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2013 - $35.00

This is not a great campground, this is not an awful campground, hence my "6" rating. It's a good place to pull over and spend the night. It is, as some others have said, somewhat easy on / easy off, but the one way access roads running beside the freeway make it a pain in the neck to go get food, gas, etc and then get back to the campground. A center "island" with trees, but for the most part this field of gravel pull-thrus reminded me strongly of an old drive-in movie lot. No cable; WiFi was strong for the first few hours then died. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2013 - $19.00

I will rate this park a little higher than I would a similar park off the highway. For me it was an ideal location for overnight and the price was right. Better than a truck stop or Walmart. That is it folks. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2013 - $35.00

We stayed here on the 4th of July. Nice campground. easy in and out, also close to walmart and RV parts. We enjoyed our stay would stay there again. Friendly service. They had clean restrooms and sites with plenty of space for the biggest rigs. We would stay there again. We camped at I-30 Travel Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Maumelle COE

Little Rock, Arkansas

Burns Park

North Little Rock, Arkansas

Cherokee Lakes RV Park

Alexander, Arkansas

Are you affiliated with I-30 Travel Park ?