Eureka Springs KOA

Eureka Springs, Arkansas

Longitude: -93.7919783592224

Yamaman

Eureka Springs - anybody that's been here or in the area before knows it is hilly! The RV park has levels and tiers (hilly), but each site is level. Some had little patios, and some were tiered, seemed a little tight but plenty of room for push-outs, table, fire rings. Escorted to our sight, and couldn't ask for friendlier staff, very nice. No Wi-Fi at site, but they have a 'hot spot' 24 hours a day and as much as you'd like to use in the game room. They have a pool (closed when we got there), and they've put work into this campground. They are busy busy with updating, but by no means is it run down! They have a grassed dog run, which was a plus for us with our pet as we had been traveling for awhile, and she needed exercise. Convenient to town, and a nice little popular restaurant with GREAT food just down the road within just a couple miles. Would stay here again if in the area without a doubt. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

RedHorse1

Quiet and secluded but still close to town. Friendly folks. Most pads have nice wood deck. Pads are gravel and not 100% level. Nice big shade trees. Spent 4 nights. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

tx_native

Beautiful campground. Quiet. Owners are extremely friendly. Good sites. Only complaint is the Wi-Fi connection. Only works in rec room and even there it is 1997 dial up slow. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Tent Trailer.

Road Trippers

We have camped from Maine to Montana and this is one of our 5 favorites. Great location, close to Eureka Springs, but not too close. Owners/staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Sites are well spaced, level, and many have their own decks. Wonderful place to unwind after a day of sightseeing and shopping. Play areas for kids and pets as well as nice bathhouse and laundry facility. Well stocked camp store and more. We plan to return often. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Homesick Texan

This is a clean, safe, family friendly campground. Lots of thought has gone into making this a nice place to stay. Camp K-9 was so nice, just wish the pet owners cleaned up after their pets. That is no fault of the owners. The site we stayed at was nice and level with easy in and out. The staff were friendly and very helpful. We can't wait to return. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Travel Trailer.

ellmer

Great park. When booking this campground, I wasn't sure which one to go with in Eureka Springs area, but am so glad I chose this. It is out of town a few miles. I have stayed in KOA's before and a lot of time, it is like a parking lot with a little grass. Not this one! I truly felt like I was camping. LOTS of trees and birds: very peaceful. There was a very nice playground, large pool, and game room. The only downside was that the Wi-Fi was in the game room, but then again, I don't go camping to play on my computer. The staff was amazing. I felt that they really look at each reservation and think what site is best for that camper. Had a great stay for a week! We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Tent Trailer.

User1688

I stayed here for 1 day. Campground elevation is 1,489 feet. Maneuvering my 40 footer towing a dinghy was challenging. Roads, sites & Patios are gravel. Site spacing is fair. My site 63 offered 30/50 amp service & full hookups. WIFI and Cable were not available at the site. I was able to receive AT&T Wireless G3 Internet & Cellular service. I was unable to connect to satellite TV from my roof dish due to trees but did receive Dish Network 110/119 Satellite TV from my portable Qube. Campground is pet friendly. Staff was friendly. Walmart was 17 miles away and a Grocery was 7 miles. I am unable to comment on other amenities due to not using them. I want to comment about the site I was on. It was very narrow and if I had a 4 slide motorhome instead of 2, I don't know if it would have fit between the fence and a tree. Also it is considerably sloped at both ends and slanted to the left in the middle. Leveling was challenging. The electrical and sewer dump was on the left side and the water on the right side. This is far from what I consider to be an acceptable pull-though full hookup site. I would not stay here again. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Motorhome.

v35pilot

Great park. Pull through sites are a little high leaving dingy hard to unhook. Back and front of sites angle down.This is not a big thing to me, but may be to some. People are great and helpful. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Motorhome.

mrchisho

This park has recently changed owners and the new owners were very nice and accommodating. They have a really nice playground for kids (both for toddlers and older children) and a HUGE pool. The pool was fantastic. They also have a game room with a couple of video games, a pool table and some coloring material for younger children. The restrooms and showers were very clean, as was the laundry room, but my complaint with the bathrooms is that there is only ONE bathroom shower house for the entire park. Although we didn't need them, one of the days we stayed it rained, and I couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor tent campers having to trudge in and out in the rain. The bathrooms were pretty far away from most of the campsites. There aren't very many 50 amp campsites. Although the park is very wooded and makes it feel secluded, it is actually close to hwy 187 and we got some road noise at our site. There are also not very many full-hookups and our water hookup was farther away than our 25' hose would reach which was not very convenient. The sites are moderately level, but all are gravel and though some of the interior road used to be paved, they have since deteriorated into gravel. My biggest compliant is that if the owners are at lunch or escorting someone to their site, the office is closed. We went in to ask directions and the office was closed. Waited 15 minutes but to no avail. While swimming in the evening at around 6 p.m., we noticed the office was closed and a whole bunch of people coming to purchase something, but had to return to their RV's since the office was closed. All in all, a good place to stay but it seems to have been an older campground that needs some repair. A final note: the trolley does NOT stop here and the campground is a ways out of town. If you do not have a vehicle to get back into town with, this is not the campground for you. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Motorhome.

Juniper94

The owners are friendly and helpful. The park is well maintained. The rest rooms were clean, but the women's showers are very low so if you're over 5' tall you'll have to squat or lean to get your hair wet. The campground is located about three miles outside of town through some very steep and windy roads. Contrary to a previous review, the Eureka Springs trolley does not stop here. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Tent Trailer.

MarionRR

We just went on a 4000-mile road trip and saw many many RV parks. The Eureka Springs KOA stood out as the best! We parked right inside of the woods in a gorgeous setting. All facilities were spotless and the owners, a gentleman and his two daughters, were the nicest most gracious people we encountered. We got lost on the way (my brother-in-law's navigation skills are lacking). I received a call on my cell phone. The RV Park manager was worried that we may have problems since we were overdue and she checked in with a call. She gave us detailed instructions: it's actually easy to find. We arrived after dark and after office hours but they still were there to help us. The owner gave my husband maneuvering instructions and we successfully backed into our space amongst the trees in the dark without any problem! We had 4 wonderful days! Thank you! We hope to come back! We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Airstreamers

Great place to stay. The owners clearly take great pride in their facility. Although it is an entirely wooded campground and therefore somewhat rustic (which I prefer), it is clean and well kept. Gravel sites are fairly level although some access roads are a bit steep. All utilities worked well. We stayed in a pull-through up near the office and had a good, strong Wi-Fi signal. As mentioned in other reviews, there is no cable TV and due to wooded area, satellite can be a challenge, however, we received all four major networks on antenna including three digital HD stations. Roads into the Eureka Springs area are not for the faint of heart. Rt 62 is very steep and winding with multiple 15 mph curves. If you proceed slowly, there is no problem, and visiting Eureka Springs is well worth it. We will definitely come back. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Travel Trailer.

User875

Campground is out short distance from town with beautiful trees and unique landscaped areas. We liked the quiet and woodsy feel of the site (#57). The pool was clean, good size, and had chairs for resting towels. Small game room open to 9 p.m. Owners and staff are very friendly and accommodating. They take pride in their grounds and facilities. The bathrooms with showers and laundry room - Wow! Cleanest I have ever seen, roomy, and temperature controlled. No wi-fi or TV at campsite, but we needed a break from both. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Travel Trailer.

rvtravelers

WOW! What a nice change! This was a fairly priced place to stay and was nice and clean and I will definitely stay here again. It is so beautiful! We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Motorhome.

JDUB

We camped here in March and they don't have frostless faucets, so there was no water. However, the guy running the place ran the water hose from his mobile home and filled our tank when we arrived. This place is way hilly and we had to be careful of the trees when getting our coach parked. Wild turkeys all over the park and very quiet and peaceful. The drive into Eurika Springs is very twisty and hilly. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Eureka Springs KOA?