8.6 Excellent

Saturday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm

Hours above shown for Central Time Zone

Longitude: -93.791978359222
  • ATT, U.S. Cellular Cellular Phone Providers Cellular Phone Providers ATT,U.S. Cellular
  • Recreation Room Recreation Room yes

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $38.00

We've stayed here a few years ago and find this a beautiful park in a beautiful part of AR. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Mostly Shady, Covered Forested

Filling Station and Rockin' Pig were good restaurants. I think having pulled pork on the menu must be a city ordanence, maybe even a state law. Eureka Springs is a beautiful town that thrives on its tourist draw. The roads to/from and in town are narrow and have many tight turns but we pulled our 39' 5er without incident.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $40.00

I have to say my hat is off to the photographer of the pics on the website for this park, because it really doesn't quite match what I saw. We drive a 42 ft. class A & the twists and turns are very tight. Our pull-thru was a little tricky to get positioned on & had to add a block under each front tire to get it level. The utilities are good, with the electric & sewer exactly where you need it, but for some reason the water is located about 6 ft. forward of the coach & I had to purchase a 6 ft. extension hose to make the connection. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Motorhome.

Before I would book this park again, I would seriously look at the several COE parks on Beaver Lake. They are absolutely beautiful & right on the water, especially the one close to the dam. Also, a word of caution; coming from Bentonville, as you get into the higher elevations, the two lane road becomes extremely challenging with sharp curves. My advise is to unhook your tow & take it slow & easy.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $68.00

This was an amazing stay! We stayed in a hotel the night before and really wish we had come here first. The owners, maintenance man and employees are incredibly nice and accommodating. Our cabin was very neat and clean and had cable TV, a.c., a patio table set, glider, porch, ceiling fan, snack table with bar stools inside. We were just 40 ft from the shower & restrooms, which were the nicest I've seen at any campground. Laundry was in the same building along with a soda/Dasani machine, area info & maps and such. At the main building there was a really clean and nice 60ft x 30ft pool. There is a game room where we watched a DVD as a family and played dominoes uninterrupted. They had many DVDs and board games to choose from. There was a nice playground for our 6yr old and a toddler area next to it with a play house and Little Tikes ship too (and more). There was a great walking /hiking trail around the woods nearby and a K9 park with great looking equipment for your 4 legged friends! Keurig coffee and snacks available in the office were reasonably priced along with camping necessities and convenience items. I can't say enough about the wonderful, generous staff! Overall the BEST place overall that we have stayed at (hotels included) in the area! It was also very quiet and family oriented. 2 thumbs up! We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Cabin.

Cabin 3

We weren't towing an RV this time, so the cabin parking was just meant for a car or truck. The RV sites all looked very nice and I believe were all pull-through. Other cabins with bathrooms inside were available as well as slightly more simple cabins for 2. We plan to stay here if we get back to Eureka Springs, although the cabin was the best part of our family trip to the area. Turpentine Creek Refuge was second to the simple quiet setting here, but I also recommend it to animal lovers.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $33.00

Very nice KOA set in the woods on a fairly busy side road. Road noise falls off after dark and didn't both us at all. Escorted to our site by a staff member, which was good due to some of the interior roads having many forks and turns. The setup adds to the quaint feel of the park. This can be a busy place on the weekends, especially when an event is going on. Found the laundry and bath house to be clean as can be and all in working order. Staff was attentive, friendly and helpful when needed. We came in from the west on US62 and left on US62 going east. West approach is a slow and winding road, east side was easier, even with town traffic. Would stay here again if in the area. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Whether you are a Christ follower or not, visit Thorncrown Chapel for an uplifting experience and it's donation based. We would skip Pivot Rock and maybe Blue Springs, there are lots of free hikes available i n the area just as good.

CamperSupport, employee at Eureka Springs KOA responded to this review

Thank you for camping with us, Paul! We're glad that you enjoyed your visit with us and that you find our staff to be very friendly and helpful. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $40.00

Very nice park. The staff couldn't have been friendly and helpful. Very rustic park, and hilly, gravel spots with private picnic tables and fire rings. Easy in and easy out. We were next to Hwy 187; a little busy but not so much noise that it bothers you. I would stay here again. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Motorhome.

We where about 4 miles from downtown. Lots of restaurants along the way. Close enough to town you can get there in 10 minutes. We would come back and forth to check on our dogs.

CamperSupport, employee at Eureka Springs KOA responded to this review

Thank you for camping with us this past Spring, 'Jsalston48'! We are so glad that you had a wonderful stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again sometime!

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $47.00

We stopped off for two nights on our way to Boston. Nice park with wooded sites. We were in a pull through in the back of the park. We enjoyed the surroundings, lots to do in the park at the lakes or downtown. Restrooms were clean, pool was clean but crowded. Lots of tall tree, but we didn't have trouble navigating the park. Some sites are pretty close despite all the greenery. I did notice lots of visitors to various sites through out the park, which wasn't really a problem until it was time for us to leave and all the extra cars parked in the road. It would have been helpful if it was posted somewhere how to be courteous to other drivers. We had to wake up our neighbor at...9:00 a.m. to get him to move cars that accumulated in front of our site. Upon leaving, if you have to turn right onto HWY 187 and don't think you can make it, you can. Do not turn left and think you'll find a place to turn around...you won't find one for miles if you are driving a larger motorhome with you towed vehicle. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Dirt, Sand, Grass

Spacious, Nearby

Do your investigations about the roads in the area. We are 36' long plus a towed Honda CRV. There are not many roads to navigate outside the park to provide you space to turn around. Do not rely on your GPS. We ended up on a what was a paved road, turned to gravel then dirt with severe grades and sharp turns.

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $35.00

Staff could not have been better. We left the water hose (along with water pressure regulator) on the really nice picnic table area, and had two people call to tell us, should we be coming back by there. . There were lots of bugs and our sites was not level. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Truck Camper.

We probably would not stay here again.

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $38.00

Eureka Springs - anybody that's been here or in the area before knows it is hilly! The RV park has levels and tiers (hilly), but each site is level. Some had little patios, and some were tiered, seemed a little tight but plenty of room for push-outs, table, fire rings. Escorted to our sight, and couldn't ask for friendlier staff, very nice. No Wi-Fi at site, but they have a 'hot spot' 24 hours a day and as much as you'd like to use in the game room. They have a pool (closed when we got there), and they've put work into this campground. They are busy busy with updating, but by no means is it run down! They have a grassed dog run, which was a plus for us with our pet as we had been traveling for awhile, and she needed exercise. Convenient to town, and a nice little popular restaurant with GREAT food just down the road within just a couple miles. Would stay here again if in the area without a doubt. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2014 - $31.00

Quiet and secluded but still close to town. Friendly folks. Most pads have nice wood deck. Pads are gravel and not 100% level. Nice big shade trees. Spent 4 nights. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $30.00

We have camped from Maine to Montana and this is one of our 5 favorites. Great location, close to Eureka Springs, but not too close. Owners/staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Sites are well spaced, level, and many have their own decks. Wonderful place to unwind after a day of sightseeing and shopping. Play areas for kids and pets as well as nice bathhouse and laundry facility. Well stocked camp store and more. We plan to return often. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2013 - $35.00

Beautiful campground. Quiet. Owners are extremely friendly. Good sites. Only complaint is the Wi-Fi connection. Only works in rec room and even there it is 1997 dial up slow. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Tent Trailer.

Date of Stay: October, 2012 - $36.00

This is a clean, safe, family friendly campground. Lots of thought has gone into making this a nice place to stay. Camp K-9 was so nice, just wish the pet owners cleaned up after their pets. That is no fault of the owners. The site we stayed at was nice and level with easy in and out. The staff were friendly and very helpful. We can't wait to return. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2012 - $34.00

Great park. When booking this campground, I wasn't sure which one to go with in Eureka Springs area, but am so glad I chose this. It is out of town a few miles. I have stayed in KOA's before and a lot of time, it is like a parking lot with a little grass. Not this one! I truly felt like I was camping. LOTS of trees and birds: very peaceful. There was a very nice playground, large pool, and game room. The only downside was that the Wi-Fi was in the game room, but then again, I don't go camping to play on my computer. The staff was amazing. I felt that they really look at each reservation and think what site is best for that camper. Had a great stay for a week! We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Tent Trailer.

Date of Stay: October, 2011 - $32.00

I stayed here for 1 day. Campground elevation is 1,489 feet. Maneuvering my 40 footer towing a dinghy was challenging. Roads, sites & Patios are gravel. Site spacing is fair. My site 63 offered 30/50 amp service & full hookups. WIFI and Cable were not available at the site. I was able to receive AT&T Wireless G3 Internet & Cellular service. I was unable to connect to satellite TV from my roof dish due to trees but did receive Dish Network 110/119 Satellite TV from my portable Qube. Campground is pet friendly. Staff was friendly. Walmart was 17 miles away and a Grocery was 7 miles. I am unable to comment on other amenities due to not using them. I want to comment about the site I was on. It was very narrow and if I had a 4 slide motorhome instead of 2, I don't know if it would have fit between the fence and a tree. Also it is considerably sloped at both ends and slanted to the left in the middle. Leveling was challenging. The electrical and sewer dump was on the left side and the water on the right side. This is far from what I consider to be an acceptable pull-though full hookup site. I would not stay here again. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2011 - $30.00

Great park. Pull through sites are a little high leaving dingy hard to unhook. Back and front of sites angle down.This is not a big thing to me, but may be to some. People are great and helpful. We camped at Eureka Springs KOA in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Eureka Springs KOA ?