7 Good

Kirby, Arkansas 71950

• Laundry Facilities Laundry Facilities no
  • Beach Beach yes
  • Boating Boating yes

Ask fellow campers about "Kirby Landing COE" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $10.00

I really wanted to give this park higher marks because of the very nice lake but because of the site I had and the high weeds and grass everywhere I can only give it a four. My sight and several others were the most sloped and poorly designed that I have seen since I began camping in 2009. Because of the location of the sewer connections to my fifth wheel I had to park on a severely sloped part of the site and blocked the entrance into my spot. I do not know when the grass was last mowed but I stayed there for 6 nights and no one mowed anything. The dog walk near the motel area the weeds were so high I would has lost sight of my dog. Trying to get out of my sight pulling forward to proceed down a dirt road was near impossible due to large trees in the way. Branches scratched my coach. Dogs were running around without leases and no one did anything about it. Not much management going on at this location. Doubt that I will return. We camped at Kirby Landing COE in a Fifth Wheel.

086 at Weston Point

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Obstacles, Poor Conditions

This is a COE park but there is a motel within the park with 12 rooms. My family stayed there and the rooms were very nice. Their room had a full kitchen, bath, two queen beds and a futon. This place has a very nice lake and marina. Kirby and many of the towns in the area are very small with not a lot of choices for shopping and eating.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $20.00

The entrance to the park was closed for the season so we selected a site in Weston as recommended by another reviewer as better for Motor Homes and other large RVs. The roads into the park are very narrow and winding and after checking out the other camp grounds in the park we picked the best one for us. Our site had a sewer dump but some closer to the water do not. We came to see the leaves changing. We camped at Kirby Landing COE in a Motorhome.

RLM

Date of Stay: June, 2013 - $9.00

This was an overnight stop but it is not an ideal location for that since it is 30 miles off I-30 and over country roads. The park has three different CGs. I used Weston because it was more big rig friendly. There is a mix of gravel pull through and back ins with picnic table, fire pit, grill, and fish cleaning table. Water pressure and voltage was good. VZW 3G was three bars. I came thinking that I would get peace, quiet, a lake view, and fresh air. I was not disappointed. That is the reason that I did not check out OTA TV or Wi-Fi. Satellite reception will depend on the sites with the least trees. The bath house was only adequate and there were no electrical outlets in it. None of the sites in Weston are reservable. The entire park has a mix of FHU and W/E plus a marina, boat launches, and a swim beach. The staff was courteous and helpful. Rate is based on A.T.B Acess Card. We camped at Kirby Landing COE in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Kirby Landing COE

Are you affiliated with Kirby Landing COE ?