Downtown Riverside RV Park

• Boat Ramp Boat Ramp yes
  • Bike Path(s) Bike Path(s) yes
  • River River yes

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $10.00

I stayed in the overflow section this trip. This park is a very good value so it is busy. You should call way ahead for a site. We camped at Downtown Riverside RV Park in a Motorhome.

76d

Lots to do around Little Rock, ride the trolley, tour the capital.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $25.00

The PA rate is only good for the back row which doesn't have much of a view. We opted for the Good Sam discount and got a river front site. Very glad we did. Loved being right on the river with views of the bridges and downtown. Changing lights on the bridges at night are enjoyable to watch. Nice that they are set up for Class As to pull in and 5ers to back in for best view. All of the river front sites have new concrete pads. There are a few very large pull throughs that are also concrete. WiFi wasn't very good but Verizon hot spot was strong. Some grass along the river where you can walk your dog and we walked our dogs across the bridge and around the grass at the Clinton Center. Great place to stay for the Arkansas River Trail System. Would definitely return. We camped at Downtown Riverside RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $25.00

This was our second stay in this park within two weeks. We came back because we were happy with the cleanliness, ease of access, and security. Unfortunately, this time there was significant construction going on (building new concrete pads). This didn't concern us because we were only staying one night. When we tried to pull into our site, I had to move 30-40 grids of rebar that the concrete crews stacked across a third of our site. No mention of this was made when we checked in. When I raised the issue with the park attendant, who said only "I'm sorry". No effort was made to get someone to move the rebar for me or anything else. An email to the city (it's a city-owned park) did not elicit a response. At 7 a.m. this morning, the concrete crew arrived and began unloading heavy equipment, making a lot of noise well before most parks quiet hours are over. Bottom line: It's a good park, but if you're considering this park, (1) ask if they have construction going on, (2) ask to check your site before paying anything, and (3) insist on any encumbrances being removed from your site before you pay for it. We camped at Downtown Riverside RV Park in a Motorhome.

27-29

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $30.00

The only thing going for this RV park is the view from riverfront sites. The sites are parking lot tight with the utilities mid site. The owner is spending some money to upgrade the riverfront sites with concrete pads. Not family friendly as there is no play area. No cable, but good OTA with 12+ digital channels. Satellite should be available from all the sites. The WIFI was weak and somewhat slow but did work for light browsing. This is basically a parking lot with hookups. We camped at Downtown Riverside RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Gravel
Other

As others have said there is a walk bridge over the Arkansas River to the Clinton Library and downtown Little Rock, about 1/2 to 3/4 mile.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $11.00

A very convenient park, right on the river. The pedestrian river bridge is right there for you to walk over to the Bill Clinton Library -- a good place to visit. Price of the park can't be beat with Passport America rates. We camped at Downtown Riverside RV Park in a Motorhome.

Easy to drive or walk to sites in Little Rock. President Clinton Library, The Heifer International Headquarters, the Little Rock High School (a National Monument), much much more.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $19.00

The only good thing I can say about this park is that it is close to the Clinton library.

We stayed in the 30 amp 'overflow' area, which amounted to a gravel parking lot near the office and dumpster. The electrical connections were literally hanging from a board. Several were just lying on the ground. My fridge wouldn't cool properly and my AC was weak at best. I didn't have a voltage meter, but maybe it's better that I didn't see it. Water - Eight old and leaky hoses were connected to one pipe. I just wish I could post a picture. We camped at Downtown Riverside RV Park in a Motorhome.

Poor Conditions

It was cheap, but not worth the price.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $19.00

Beware if you are a 30 amp and told you'll be in the "overflow" parking as the "overflow" is the parking lot next to the entrance, office, and trash dumpster.

The electric wasn't 30 amp as my air conditioner could barely run. I gave up and put my fridge on propane as it wasn't even getting cold. The electric box plug-ins wound up in water due to leaky old sticky-in-the-sun hoses.

The water was run from a Coast Guard trailer which had splitters with splitters with more splitters. Their old hoses got it close enough where I could use my hose, but I was unable to unscrew theirs at the spigot as they were alligator clamped on.

Perhaps the 50 amp big guys fare better but if it's a 30 amp class B or C, I'd look for somewhere else. We were to stay 3 nights and could barely wait to leave after the first night. We camped at Downtown Riverside RV Park in a Motorhome.

Not big enough for my motorhome

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $25.00

Site was a pull-through with a view of the river. Park is located between the two lighted bridges over the river and next to the walking bridge to the Clinton Library in the city. The lighting show is excellent! The sites are basically parking lot with hookups, but there is grass and picnic table all along the river and a pavilion for group events. The park is in a seedy part of the city, but it has a good security fence with a coded entry gate starting at 6 pm and city police patrols are frequent. This is a Little Rock city park. We camped at Downtown Riverside RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

29 31
Asphalt, Gravel

This isn't a fancy park and the sites are sunny but the river is scenic with the city center just on the other side. The light show on the bridges is not to be missed. It is in a rather seedy part of town of mostly minority population. Diesel fuel was available at two nearby stations, but both of them were priced about the same as other areas for gasoline but $0.50/gallon more for diesel than at the Murphy Oil some 7 miles away. The park has a laundry and game room and seems to be very friendly.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $29.00

I'm sure a last minute reservation didn't help matters, but it was a holiday weekend, thus the park was rather full. While I have no issue with back-in sites, I wasn't thrilled that I had to get within a foot of the rig behind me to get my 33' trailer out of the road. All of the sites are 50 amp and that's the only plug on the post, so have an adapter if you're not a 50 amp rig. The water pressure was good and for a park smack dab in the middle of town, it was rather quiet, all things considered. The park does sit right on the river across from the Clinton Presidential library. One of my only gripes was there was only two sewer drains between the four rigs where we were parked....even though there was four of everything else; thank goodness we had a tote for the gray water. It's not a bad place, maybe it's a lot better on non-holiday weekends. We camped at Downtown Riverside RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Not big enough for my 5th wheel

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $25.00

We didn't have another unit behind us in the pull-through. Power was good and water pressure good. 50 amp only at our site. If wishing to use Passport America, there are some steep restrictions. Only ONE shower stall for men and one for women. The location is on the river but no swimming. The bridge light show was good. No trees or grass, except for at the river bank. Staff was very helpful. Security was good. Because this CG is owned by the city, it is patrolled by NLRPD. Would return again. We camped at Downtown Riverside RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Clinton Library, downtown Little Rock. Be sure to get a day pass for the trolley, it is worth the $2.00. Also visit Rock Town Distillery tasting and tour for whiskey. Location is 1216 6th in Little Rock.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $25.00

The only women's bathroom was large but unappealing. Toilet tissue had run out the second time I visited it and the trash can was overflowing.

The small gravel and dirt in the lot were a nuisance being tracked into our motor home.

Despite those facts, I really liked the park. It was great looking out my RV window and seeing the activity on the Arkansas River. It was convenient to many interesting sights in Little Rock. Particularly enjoyed the Saturday morning Farmers' Market and Esse purse museum with it's adjacent bakery featuring delicious pastries. We camped at Downtown Riverside RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $25.00

An RV park downtown and right on the river! This is a city owned park and the staff was great. We were having some issues with mail (sender end, not receiver end) and they were so helpful. Easy in and out park. The entire park is gravel with an asphalt loop road, the only grass is right along the river, where they have picnic tables and benches to enjoy the view of the city. There is traffic noise from the highway, but inside the RV it wasn't bad. Sites were level with full hook-ups and plenty long enough for our 37-foot RV and tow-dolly. WiFi was spotty but our Verizon signal was strong. They have bathrooms and laundry but didn't use either. We stayed July 11 - 16, 2016. We paid 25.00 a night with our Passport America discount. We camped at Downtown Riverside RV Park in a Motorhome.

There is access to the Clinton Presidential Walking Bridge, that takes you to the door of the Clinton Library and Museum and the rest of downtown. Get trolley passes at the office and explore to your heart's content.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $12.00

This park is pretty much a parking lot. Full hookups, except no cable. Wifi is the best we have had. It is located right on the Arkansas River and right across the foot bridge from the Clinton Presidential library. It is also right on the River Bike Path, which is a great bike path. Great location to visit Little Rock. Would definitely stay here. Price reflects Passport America rate. We camped at Downtown Riverside RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $24.00

We could have paid $12 with Passport fee, but got a pull through for $24 with Good Sam. Beautiful setting and right where all the sight seeing is located. Hot sites because on asphalt, but had awning shade, and a wonderful breeze coming off Arkansas River.

Love being on the Arkansas River. We camped at Downtown Riverside RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

All the downtown close by walking or biking. You can pick up electric tram across walking bridge to downtown. Very secure with locking gate at night. Bridge lights up Red, white and blue at night.

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $28.00

Like others have said no frills. But if you are visiting Little Rock this is the place to stay. We were on site 7 which is a pull in for a motor home. The sites on either side were back ins for trailers so the hook ups were on the correct side. Great view of downtown Little Rock. Bridges are lighted at night. There is a foot bridge to the Clinton Library. The WiFi was very slow at peak times. We would stay here again. Easy to get in and out. Office is friendly. We camped at Downtown Riverside RV Park in a Motorhome.

7 waterfront

Visit and tour Little Rock and North Little Rock, ride the trolly.

Are you affiliated with Downtown Riverside RV Park?