Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA

• ATT Cellular Phone Providers Cellular Phone Providers ATT
  • Central Modem Central Modem yes

Too Tide

Date of Stay: August, 2015 - $52.00

We've stayed here many times in the last few years as we have family here. It is weathered and worn, but they are working to improve it now. Big Rigs do have a problem with the turns in the roads, and all but the premium sites are close. Premium sites have a small patio, furniture, and grill, but are not satellite friendly and they have just recently changed cable providers, so you just receive basic cable and not very many stations. Wi-fi is slow and limited. They do have a nice pool and a great ice cream parlor. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Maumelle, AR is less than 10 miles away with nice restaurants and shopping. The McCain Mall is about 15 minutes away with all the big name stores and restaurants.

Mike Morand

Date of Stay: August, 2015 - $51.00

This is our third stay at this KOA. We had power issues during our stay and out biggest concern was not the power issue as much as the lack of concern by the office staff. They were prompt in testing our connection and assured us they would call someone to check it out. They never did, and never followed up with us to offer us another site. The power was on and off all night. Fortunately this was a one night stay. Probably the last. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

pknr1001

Date of Stay: August, 2015 - $47.00

Will never stay here again. I would advise anyone else to not stay here unless you can't find anywhere else. Electrical service has not been updated in years. Cannot run but one appliance at a time. Had to turn off a/c to turn on water heater even after breaker and plug was replaced. Sites are uneven and almost all dirt. Lots of long term folks here (and I don't understand why they would want to). Not a very pleasing environment at all. Picnic tables are falling apart. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Msubulldawgnwaco

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $51.00

Staff was not that friendly (not rude either) and were easily flustered by simple questions like "How do you get to Camping World from here?" Park roads and RV sites are not big rig friendly. Roads are narrow with tight turns and most pads are gravel and narrow. Definitely overpriced for RV pads and amenities. Park was clean and maintained. Dog park was alright, however, the fence needs fixing. There is a lot of road noise since it backs up to I-40 (that doesn't bother me, but for those that are fussy over road noise, it will drive you nuts). It worked as an overnight layover, but not someplace I would stay for more than a night. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Connie's Co-Owner

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $51.00

This park is okay for an overnight stay but as is typical for a KOA it is pricey. They have a nice pool & an ice cream shop. We had space R2 & were able to get satellite signal & easily picked up lots of stations over the air. There is cable also. We stayed here before & had trouble with the site being unlevel so this time we chose a premium site with concrete slab. The park is about 15 minutes from the President Clinton Museum. There aren't very many restaurants in the immediate area. The laundry is located behind the office & it looked clean. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Fred 52

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $42.00

We stayed one night, midweek, traveling through. Experience started before registration with a camp host with a poor attitude. After initial blush, campground was clean but showing a little bit of age. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

witchey1

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $71.00

An older type KOA. Office staff were friendly but there didn't seem to be enough coverage, waiting on extensive phone calls, on hold for forever when calling for a reservation, seemed to take a longer than usual time to check in. I think our site was considered premium although not asked for but I am guessing so because of our length. However we noticed all other similar sites both sides of us had chimney type fireplaces which we didn't. The other sites table/chair set up looked to be in better condition. I think the icing on the cake when a new arrival to the row behind us needed to get the staffer who had just directed him and walked across our site past our back window while we were eating- I could have patted his head- then he and the staffer walked right past the window on his return trip and then staffer did the same going back for the golf cart. I may be old fashion but I believe in respecting where people are parked- that's their little piece of paradise for however long they stay- I don't even allow my dog to walk on other sites- this action I considered very rude. I think I would stay here again only if there was absolutely no other park available. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Being here only one night we did not venture out to the attractions but understand it is an area for traveling and site seeing.

Tom Willing

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $50.00

We stay at KOAs all over the country and this park is at the lower end of the scale. It is old and run down. Sites are small and cramped. Roads are paved and sites have a concrete pad just barely big enough to fit our RV. We paid extra for a so-called premium site and it was right in front of the office so we had a caravan of RVs checking in and stopping right in front of our window all afternoon and evening. These sites have a small deck and table/chairs instead of a picnic table. Wi-Fi was bad and they only gave you coupons for two devices. They warned not to try to use too much bandwidth or our Wi-Fi would be cut off. When are RV park owners going to understand that RVs now expect good unlimited Wi-Fi that can stream video just like at home? Could not get satellite access due to trees but cable was good. Won't come back to this park. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

davis0056

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $35.00

We are rating this campground so high because we got one of the super deluxe sites across from the office. Quite a few rigs came in after us, so if the rigs left their engines running, it was a little loud, but by 7PM traffic dropped off considerably. Roomy sites with patio furniture (not just a picnic table) and a propane chiminea. I know we wouldn't have scored it so high if we would have one of the more worn and older sites. Several dog walk areas with poles with doggy bags and disposal areas throughout the park which were much appreciated. We had hoped to stay two days, but couldn't get a prized site on the second night, so we just continued our journey home. The turn into the super deluxe area is pretty tight, but everyone made it without a problem-it helps that everyone is escorted to their site and the rocks at the sharp turns are painted yellow. Its convenient off the expressway, but a little confusing getting back on (follow the signs, don't follow your GPS directions). We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Didn't see any nearby resturants, though we weren't looking. There's an outdoor water park not far from the campground.

zhilton

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $41.00

We've stayed here over the years while seeing family in the greater Little Rock/North Little Rock area; overall a nice place to stay for a couple of days or while passing through. My only real complaint about this visit would be the fresh dirt work they were doing while we were there. It's not a big complaint, but we were still tracking mud into the camper. I'm sure in a couple of months when everything is done and the dust settles it'll be a nice park again. I was having issues with my AT&T cell phone on the next work, even though the phone was showing a great signal. If you listen closely, you could hear I-40...but it was very faint. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

cmwb

Date of Stay: December, 2014 - $40.00

This is an average KOA but it is old and VERY tight for big Motorhomes. We barely made a turn to get out with a 40 ft and tow. I doubt a 45 could make it. It's easy to get to and ok for an over night but that would be the extent of my stay. We did not have any other rigs on either side, but if we had it would have been tight. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Traveler II

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $41.00

We stayed here for two weeks visiting family. Park is convenient to Little Rock and close to I-40. Many overnighters and most nights the park is full. It’s an older park, a bit run down, but has a nice friendly staff and great ice cream parlor. Good Wi-Fi and cable, we were at a 30 amp site and when it’s warm and all of us were using AC the power was real weak. Lots of nice mature pine and other trees, some sites might have problems with their satellite dishes. Our rig is 37' long. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

excel14

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $50.00

I would give this place a 10 except for the highway noise from I-40. It's very clean and nice. Their "deluxe" sites are concrete pads and level. Little hard to get a satellite TV signal due to trees, but they do have extensive cable. Very good water pressure and cell phone signal. We would definitely come here again. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

ronboett

Date of Stay: September, 2014 - $44.00

Nice KOA, with a great pool, as it was hot! We had a back-in site that was level, with a lot of trees. Unable to use the satellite dish, but cable was very good. Good location, with access to freeways to everywhere. The staff was very friendly and we ended up adding a day to our stay, since there was much to do in the area. Visits to the Clinton Library and Hot Springs NP-with a stop at McClards BBQ for outstanding ribs made this a great stop. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

ontheroadmama

Date of Stay: June, 2014 - $46.00

We were in pull-through B6. The satellite worked fine, as well as their cable. Friendly folks. Lovely ice cream parlor for hand dipped cones. The pool looked nice but the weather did not cooperate for us to use it. Nearby Papa Johns delivered pizza to us at our site. Because it is an older park, it has very mature trees. We would suggest some tree trimming. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA?