Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA

North Little Rock, Arkansas

Recent Rate: $50 5/2015

• ATT Cellular Phone Providers

Tom Willing

We stay at KOAs all over the country and this park is at the lower end of the scale. It is old and run down. Sites are small and cramped. Roads are paved and sites have a concrete pad just barely big enough to fit our RV. We paid extra for a so-called premium site and it was right in front of the office so we had a caravan of RVs checking in and stopping right in front of our window all afternoon and evening. These sites have a small deck and table/chairs instead of a picnic table. Wi-Fi was bad and they only gave you coupons for two devices. They warned not to try to use too much bandwidth or our Wi-Fi would be cut off. When are RV park owners going to understand that RVs now expect good unlimited Wi-Fi that can stream video just like at home? Could not get satellite access due to trees but cable was good. Won't come back to this park. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

zhilton

We've stayed here over the years while seeing family in the greater Little Rock/North Little Rock area; overall a nice place to stay for a couple of days or while passing through. My only real complaint about this visit would be the fresh dirt work they were doing while we were there. It's not a big complaint, but we were still tracking mud into the camper. I'm sure in a couple of months when everything is done and the dust settles it'll be a nice park again. I was having issues with my AT&T cell phone on the next work, even though the phone was showing a great signal. If you listen closely, you could hear I-40...but it was very faint. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

cmwb

This is an average KOA but it is old and VERY tight for big Motorhomes. We barely made a turn to get out with a 40 ft and tow. I doubt a 45 could make it. It's easy to get to and ok for an over night but that would be the extent of my stay. We did not have any other rigs on either side, but if we had it would have been tight. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

excel14

I would give this place a 10 except for the highway noise from I-40. It's very clean and nice. Their "deluxe" sites are concrete pads and level. Little hard to get a satellite TV signal due to trees, but they do have extensive cable. Very good water pressure and cell phone signal. We would definitely come here again. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Traveler II

We stayed here for two weeks visiting family. Park is convenient to Little Rock and close to I-40. Many overnighters and most nights the park is full. It’s an older park, a bit run down, but has a nice friendly staff and great ice cream parlor. Good Wi-Fi and cable, we were at a 30 amp site and when it’s warm and all of us were using AC the power was real weak. Lots of nice mature pine and other trees, some sites might have problems with their satellite dishes. Our rig is 37' long. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

ronboett

Nice KOA, with a great pool, as it was hot! We had a back-in site that was level, with a lot of trees. Unable to use the satellite dish, but cable was very good. Good location, with access to freeways to everywhere. The staff was very friendly and we ended up adding a day to our stay, since there was much to do in the area. Visits to the Clinton Library and Hot Springs NP-with a stop at McClards BBQ for outstanding ribs made this a great stop. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

ontheroadmama

We were in pull-through B6. The satellite worked fine, as well as their cable. Friendly folks. Lovely ice cream parlor for hand dipped cones. The pool looked nice but the weather did not cooperate for us to use it. Nearby Papa Johns delivered pizza to us at our site. Because it is an older park, it has very mature trees. We would suggest some tree trimming. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Tori&Ben

The park was somewhat rundown, but clean. WiFi is available, free for 1 hour then a dollar a day there after. Advertised steam room is very old system that you must heat up and then you are required to pour water on the hot rocks, making your own steam. Exercise room is poor and the treadmill has a sign that says you can't use it if you weigh more than 200lbs. Cable was great and the WiFi signal was fast. Some of the spots were just gravel and others had concrete pads. I felt the park was a little expensive for the quality of the amenities. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Shocker

Nice Little park. Easy on and off from Interstate. Nice level spots, staff very friendly. We stayed in a deluxe spot so had our own table and chairs, gas grill. Very nice for short stay as I did not have to unload my furniture. Wi-Fi and cable very good. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

mfcros

We have stayed here before and will probably stay again when passing through. Typical older KOA, a little run down with tight spaces and narrow roads. The Wi-Fi situation is goofy, 1 hour free (has to be used all at one time), then $1 per day. Laundry was clean but over-priced and several dryers were out of order. Staff was very friendly. Price reflects daily rate with KOA discount. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

CrossCountry

Sites were very tight, we were only there overnight while traveling and it was quiet and met our needs. We would probably use as an overnighter again, but would not be a destination park for us, too cramped. Sites are very unlevel front to back. Friendly staff, good WI-FI. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

SargeW

This is a decent KOA, but it is little and the spaces are close together. We stayed in a premium site, which meant the pad was cement, but the little access drive from the paved road to the cement pad was gravel and dirt. I stayed in a site behind the office, which puts you very close to the I-40, so freeway noise is loud and constant. The staff do a good job on maintenance, but it is still over priced for what you get. However, I went and looked at another park which is next to the river. It is just a dirt lot with hookups, so comparatively this KOA was paradise. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Danni

Easy access off the freeway & quiet. Staff seemed to be very confused. They didn't have our friend's reservation. I called to change the date of my stay and they changed my reservation from a regular pull thru to a back in. I called to correct this & the reservation said I now had a deluxe site, which is not what I paid for. I called again & they said they couldn't send me a confirmation. Then we got there & the computers were down. Way too much effort for one night's stay. The person taking us to our site was not careful in leading us in. He directed us WAY too close to the pedestal & he didn't move the picnic table on the other side. Upon leaving we couldn't make the turn & took another route out & ended up having to unhook the car again due to an even tighter turn. I don't think we'd stay again because this place just gave us too many bad memories. But it was really okay for an overnight & easy access to downtown. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

jerseybob65

Nice, standard KOA. Clean and well maintained. Nice bike ride to Big Dam bridge and trails. Easy to get into the city to visit. Sites are a bit small, but manageable. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

ggdog

Campground is close to I-40, so there is some traffic noise. Sites are close together. Streets are narrow and hard for big rigs to maneuver in turns. Would stay there again, but other campgrounds in area are my preference. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Toad Suck COE

Conway, Arkansas

Maumelle COE

Little Rock, Arkansas

San Antonio KOA

San Antonio, Texas

Are you affiliated with Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA?