7 Good

Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA

North Little Rock, Arkansas

7820 Kampground Way
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118

Ask fellow campers about "Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $53.00

Only stayed one night but would have stayed longer - absolutely lovely park. Lots of shade and several spots have deck patios. All have picnic tables and some an extra table and chairs. We had a lovely flowering bush right outside our door. Pull through with full hookup. Ice cream at the office! Will definitely be back. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

P2

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $55.00

A little far from I-40 for a one night stop but a nice campground. Easy in & out for the pull-thru they put us in. New gal at front desk was confused about length of site w/our tow but our guide said we'd be fine not unhooking and we were. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

R0002
Concrete, Pavers

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $34.00

We called ahead, but weren't required to have a reservation. We were lead to a small, noisy pull through site near the front driveway. Amenities were clean and there was a large camp store. Okay for an overnight stay. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

R-13
Not big enough for my motorhome

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $39.00

An older park. Heavy tree cover will be helpful in summer. Concrete pad. Office staff (and there were three) appeared to be bothered by customers...and I was the only one in the office/store. Considerable noise from interstate, usable for overnight stop. Cable and wifi satisfactory. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

G13

Featured Campgrounds Near Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $40.00

Nice clean park, easy to maneuver. Camp store was well stocked, good ice cream. We stayed here on our way out west from TN to Nevada, first night out, and last night on the way back in late October & early November. No problem with our 25 foot class C towing a car. Roads were in good shape, pad was concrete, with full hookup. We did not use any of the facilities, pool (i think it was closed for the season) or restrooms or laundry. The 2 single nights were $43.28 each with KOA discount and taxes. Owners are friendly and helpful. We pre-paid for a longer site than we needed, so they put us in a smaller one for class C plus toad and gave us credit on our card. This campground is close to I-430, so there was some noise, but we didn't hear it inside our MH. Cable was available, but we just used over the air, since we were just staying a single night each time. Point toward Little Rock. We will very likely stay here again heading out west on I-40. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

G-12

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $43.00

Close to the highway, so a little bit noisy, but with the cold weather, the furnace covered that up mostly. Boundary trees also helped. Would be more of an issue in summer with windows and vents open. Takes forever to get hot water in the shower, but it's there if you wait long enough. Pretty little park. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

If you have some time, on a Friday or Saturday, drive up to Hot Springs, and take in the Maxwell Blade magig show at the Malco theater. Really cool how they have renovated it, and brought it back to life. Also, very entertaining. Park staff hooked us up with a local on site RV maintenance guy, Don's Mobile RV Service to re-torque our wheels. He was so helpful, we got him to do several other jobs. We really appreciated that the park connected us with such a great guy.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $54.00

We came into this park not wanting to like it because of the high rate. We needed to stop near Little Rock as a logical travel break and this KOA site was the closest to the interstate. I balked at the $54 rate, which I considered way too high, but booked it anyway because we didn't want to deal with Little Rock downtown traffic. From the moment we drove in until we left, I totally had my opinion changed! The staff escorted us to our site, made sure we were positioned appropriately (they have decking adjacent to the concrete pad and naturally didn't want us parking the coach on decking that wouldn't hold the weight). The store was well stocked, the "Double Trouble" ice cream parlor looked like a lot of good times (and calories!), and the restrooms/showers were sparkling clean. I wouldn't call the spaces between units "roomy", but we didn't feel like we were rubbing shoulders with the neighbors. Didn't use the pool or spa, but we sure might the next time we're through Little Rock. Definitely looks like a resort park with super-friendly staff. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

R5

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $44.00

You can tell the owners take pride in this campground. They are putting in some nice landscaping and it looks nice. You feel like you are really in the woods even though some major highways are just a short distance away. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $50.00

The campground is clean and staff friendly. It is close to the highway and is easy to find, however, there is a disturbing amount of highway noise. Will not stay there again. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $56.00

We camped in a pet friendly Kabin on this leg of the trip. Expectations were met, pretty grounds and quiet. The grounds were very good but some trash was laying on the grounds. The TV was not functioning correctly and the park staff did their best to repair it in reasonable timing. Overall our stay was very good. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Other

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $54.00

Average KOA, old but clean and maintained. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Have stayed here for an overnight before and will again. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $40.00

This older small KOA is adequate to use as a stopping off point or as a temporary residence while touring the many sights to see in this area. Set in a wooded hillside makes for a pleasant environment. Staff is friendly and helpful. Park roads are paved. Some sites are gravel, some are cement. Wifi is weak/slow. We enjoyed our stay here. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Motorhome.

B-3

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $59.00

Very nice park, we parked on a patio site. The patio is equipped with a charcoal grill, deck table and chairs. It was a nice warm day so we were able to enjoy the included amenities. The wifi is excellent. The pool isn't opened yet, which is understandable. To be honest, there is a bit of road noise from I 40. The park is easy to maneuver your rig. Big motorhomes pulled in and experienced "0" problems. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

R-2

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $55.00

This park is located in North Little Rock, AR not Napoleonville, Louisiana.

If you have a larger RV it can be a challenge to maneuver to your site. They have a retaining wall that you need to get around to get to many of the sites. We saw a nice motorhome scrape alone it's side for several feet, someone told us that it was third one this week. If you careful you can make it.

Like many KOA's it overpriced.

On the position side they have a friendly staff. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Tight Turns, Obstacles

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $39.00

Older KOA just off I-40. Difficult to navigate due to tight turns and low rock walls. Pool had been drained, but looked like it needed a good cleaning anyway. Sites are extremely close together. Barely had enough room to open our awning without touching the coach next to us. Our site was barely long enough to fit us (42 ft. 5th wheel) and our truck. We were only staying one night, so we didn't disconnect. Nose of the truck was very close to interior roadway, and rear of 5th wheel was barely off the road. Had to ask our neighbor to move his truck so we could pull out. Interior roads are very narrow, and extremely tight turns. Once on our site, the rear of our coach was close to 4 feet off the ground. Site was sloped "uphill". Hard to level front to back. Close to I-40 so there was some road noise. Utilities were easily accessible. We camped at Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

B6

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches

There is a Papa Johns nearby that will deliver to the park. Also, there is another park listed with the same name that shows the city as "Napoleanville, Louisiana. It has the same street address, but a different city. Don't let that confuse you. This RV park is located in Little Rock, AR.

Featured Campgrounds Near Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA

Are you affiliated with Little Rock North / Jct. I-40 KOA ?