4.2 Poor

14223 Stricklin Cv
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118

• Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Trails End RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $40.00

This park is a totally dilapidated run down little place with no upkeep and basically nothing but hookups for an overnight stay. That's all we wanted, but at the $40 price it certainly was not worth that amount for what is there. If you need an overflow spot to spend a night it will suffice. We camped at Trails End RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $38.00

We pulled off the interstate shortly after lunch due to a series of heavy thunderstorms moving through the region. There was a wreck at the exit to this RV park and we decided to call it a day and stay safe. We are both glad we made this decision, even though it put us behind schedule. When we arrived at the office, we found that only 1 site was available, having just been vacated a short time before our arrival. This park holds a number of permanent residents. The park has few amenities, and due to the recent rains our site was in a shallow pool of water. The owners evidently don't take care of this facility and it looks like it's been cobbled together over the years. On the positive side, the man in the office was helpful and friendly. It was a good refuge from the storm, but quite pricey. We camped at Trails End RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $40.00

This would have been ok place to spend night except rate was about twice what it should have been. This should have been a $20 a night park. However manager who checked us in was very nice. Even gave us her cell number just in case we needed anything after closing. Would not stay here again because of price. We camped at Trails End RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2014 - $36.00

We stayed here for 2 years (for work reasons) because they were the only site in North Little Rock that allowed our type of dog. The site is run down, the owners don't care what you do, and despite being a 'gated community' the gate is often open and the park is easily accessible to anyone on foot. The owners are whimsical and will enforce some rules, not others according to how they feel on the day. The electric charges if you want to stay longer than a week are exorbitant.

Home built so electric, sewer and water available, but sometimes difficult to access. This was the best site as it was the last and had views of field and woodland. Site backed onto septic tank access. This frequently stank and overflowed in heavy rain.

Easy on off to the I-40. No amenities for children. Basic park. Big rigs beware. Although there is a turn round, you cannot make it without unhooking tow and then will still have difficulty. Park is run by an old couple not interested in improvement or maintenance. Very run down which is a shame as it could be a great park. We camped at Trails End RV Park in a Motorhome.

Back area

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Featured Campgrounds Near Trails End RV Park

Date of Stay: November, 2013 - $21.00

DUMP!! Keep driving--Truck Stops and Walmarts are cleaner!! I parked my RV and took a look around: beer cans, trash, buildings in need of repair. RV's looked as if they had not moved in "months"! Clerk was friendly and could not understand why I was leaving. I told her that I did not feel safe and left. We camped at Trails End RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2012 - $28.00

We stayed here 2 nights. The people were friendly and it was close to sightseeing in Little Rock. There was a buzz fest (BBQ) and campsites in town were being used for the event. Nothing here for kids but fine for an overnight stay, We camped at Trails End RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2010 - $40.00

I wish we wouldn't have come to this park as when I tried to make the reservation over the phone, the lady was very rude and hung up on me. I tried to call back to finish my reservation and she said she couldn't be bothered with me. When we got here, there was no one in the office it was about 1:00 pm when we arrived. There was no note on the door as to when they would be back. There was a man's phone number on the board to call, so we called and he helped us. We got to our site and it was full of water, there is no drainage at this park even though there are rock sites and grass inbetween, but had to walk ankle deep in mud. The restrooms are in need of remodeling, not very clean and the laundry room has 3 washers and 3 dryers, but good luck on getting your clothes dry. I had one lady who approached me selling drugs. Needless to say, we left the same day. I don't recommend this park, I would advise on going to the KOA or the Riverfront RV park. This isn't a kid friendly park, there is no place to play and the blonde lady (owner) was just rude. All she wanted was our money. She wouldn't answer our questions and acted like we were an annoyance. We camped at Trails End RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2009 - $28.00

This is a good bare bones overnight park. It is older and has seen better days but there are asphalt pads and friendly folks. We camped at Trails End RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2009 - $28.00

We arrived in a light rain to find lots of mud and dog excrement. Hookups were ok and the owners were nice. The sites are dirt and gravel. Not much else to say. We stayed here one night and will not return. We camped at Trails End RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2009 - $28.00

This is a very good campground for an overnight stay. It is an older campground but well maintained. The staff is helpful and courteous. We camped at Trails End RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2009 - $15.00

Security gate works perfectly. Code given to each camper. Manager very friendly and helpful. Very convenient to I-40. We camped at Trails End RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2009 - $15.00

This park is great. It is close to everything. The owner's have been there for 3 years now and have made some GREAT improvements to this run-down park. The owners greet you with a smile and are willing to help in any way they can. The sites are very spacious. They have propane and an electric gate. Most sites are pull through, but there are a few back in's too. Lots of shade trees and onsite coin laundy and coke machine. All sites are full hook ups (water, electric, and sewer). If you are traveling on I-40 it's a great place to spend the night, week or month. Easy on and off access to the interstate. Reservations are not required, but during the summer you might want to have one as they do get full. We will be back again this year. We camped at Trails End RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2008 - $30.00

We never stayed at this park. However, I felt I should comment. I attempted to make a reservation at this park for three days. I called to check prices.I was told $30. I asked if they had Wi-Fi and was told yes. I asked if they had cable TV and was told no. I then wanted to know if she was a new owner since reviews in 2006 were pretty poor. She stated "those reviews were wrong and were written by idiots!" Then she hung up on me. This is not the way to treat campers. WE DID NOT STAY AT THIS PARK. We camped at Trails End RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2008 - $25.00

We stayed here on a two night stop to see the Clinton Library. We felt it was an ok stay. Maybe a bit overpriced, but the office was clean, and the laundry was great! The gate worked fine for us and we were given a code. Sites were fairly level and we had a pull through. We were there right after a torrential downpour, so it was pretty muddy. That was not the fault of the owners, who were very friendly and helpful. Wi-fi worked great and was free! Easy drive to downtown and near a new super Wal-mart. We would stay here again. We camped at Trails End RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2006 - $24.00

By far the worst place I have ever stayed! There was hardly ever anyone in the office and when there was someone in there when I went to ask a question about something they weren't of much help. There was an older couple (they manage it but I think they may own it as well) and they tried to be friendly and helpful but they were more confusing than anything. I also saw little mice running around in the office when I was in there and the office wasn't very clean at all. There were cable TV hook ups but they didn't work and they didn't have wireless internet or anything - not even local phone service. The bathroom was not the cleanest and I felt dirty even stepping foot into it! There was a light that worked for 30 minutes (timer) and if you spend more time than that using the restroom, showering, and freshining up - I hope you don't slip because it is so dark once that 30 minutes is up. I read a review awhile back about it being behind a small strip mall - there was no strip mall to say the least. The cost of $22-$24 is overpriced for this place. I would have rather payed $35+ to stay at KOA or anywhere else! Oh yeah - they have a gate (for security???) - and I wasn't given the code to it - so when I went to the store and came back I was locked out! Luckily someone was coming out as I was coming in and it opened. The gate was rarely closed but I guess sometimes it is and they don't give you the access to get back in - that is awful! Also - it is 2006 right? I mean we have become a computer age society - well don't try to use a credit card or debit card here! They don't take them!!! Good luck getting the washers and dryers to work - they wouldn't work when I tried them. I would pay a little extra to stay somewhere else that was better maintained and managed - this is definitely not somewhere you want to stay and my family and I will never go back! We camped at Trails End RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Trails End RV Park

Are you affiliated with Trails End RV Park ?