Cedar Grove Campground

Gray Creek, British Columbia

• yes-stream Waterfront

Phaeton40AH

Without question, the worst campground experience I've ever had. Pull-through site I was originally assigned was occupied so I ended up in a back-up site that was difficult to get into. Park is all mud-- no gravel or asphalt in sight. Electric turned out to be only 15 amp for a DP motor home. I was told by the owner/host (who had obviously been drinking), "you'll get by on 15 amps. I got out of there as soon as it was light enough to get out of there. We camped at Cedar Grove Campground in a Motorhome.

eeghost

We definitely enjoyed our stay here. We stayed right by the creek - it was a little loud, next time we will choose a pull through site. Owners were very friendly, so were the rest of the campers. The only downside was that free Wi-Fi was advertised, but it didn't carry to all of the sites, you had to be right up at the office to get it. Otherwise, it was a great campground. We will be back next year for sure. We camped at Cedar Grove Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

boyd722

Beautiful rustic RV park. Owners are very friendly and helpful. Sites are quite large with several seasonal sites. Very quiet at all times. Roads gravel/dirt but watered twice a day to keep the dust down. Park is literally in a grove of cedar trees with Grey Creek flowing thru it. While the temperature in nearby Grey Creek was in the mid 30's the campground was in the mid 20's because of the cool air coming off the creek. We camped at Cedar Grove Campground in a Travel Trailer.

the5reeds

Very clean little park set in the cedar trees. Across street from Kootenay Lake, and walking distance to a beach area. some sites are along the creek, but all are taken by permanent/seasonal folks. We stayed in #5 which is picturesque and secluded - I highly recommend this site. Bath and showers are fine, but it costs a "loonie" for a shower. We camped at Cedar Grove Campground in a Motorhome.

mjw13

We really love the Gray Creek area! This campground in particular was located in such a beautiful area. Very well taken care of, very family and kid friendly. Lots of things for people to do daily for example, exploring pathways up the creek, the lake is across the road and a nice walk to the local store if needed. The owners of this campground went out of their way to make sure our camping experience was everything we wanted it to be, very delightful people. We will definitely be back! We camped at Cedar Grove Campground in a Motorhome.

campergirl83

I am very surprised by the previous review. I have stayed here several times over the past 4 years and each time I return I am amazed at the beauty of the property. The owners are very friendly and accommodating. The bathrooms and showers are very clean and the sites are well maintained. This property continues to be my campground of choice when I am in the area. I have recommended it to several friends who have all loved it as much as I do. I would highly recommend this campground to anyone looking for a beautiful and friendly campground. We camped at Cedar Grove Campground in a Motorhome.

vagabond8400

Rustic campground on the shore (across the road from) Kootenay Lake. Very friendly owners, clean restrooms, showers $1, shaded sites in a cedar forest. We camped at Cedar Grove Campground in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Cedar Grove Campground?