Dave's RV Park and Campground Park Closed

1048 Derksen Rd
Vanderhoof, British Columbia V0J 3A0

• Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes

Ask fellow campers about "Dave's RV Park and Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $42.00

As noted by others there are add ons for wifi devices, cable, laundry but I only elected to get cable at @$2 more. Verizon worked well for cell service as well as wifi. With GS discount it still was a reasonable $37 plus tax CAD. Nice park but very few campers so had lots of space between units. We will stay here again. We camped at Dave's RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $35.00

Nice looking campground..... The grounds are well kept and neat, and the manager is serious about running a good operation. The roads are good and the site spacing is adequate. We had a level easy-in/easy-out gravel pull thru. No comment as to the quality of the restroom or shower facilities as we did not use them. My only complaint centers around the seemingly endless add ons to the base price. Evertyhing is extra. Sure, I understand the concept of tailoroing unit costs according to one's wants and needs, but I reached my limit when I was told I'd have to buy a separate internet ticket each for my iMac and our Kindle Fire HD. Two WiFi charges? The additional charges should be noted on the list of services provided. They are not. We camped at Dave's RV Park and Campground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $34.00

Owners live in house on premise, very nice when checked in. As other reviewer said, some sites are a little narrow, but for overnighter, is just fine. Park is very nice. has a nice garden area with a large checkerboard to play. Nice flowers and seating area. Did not see until we were leaving. Wish had seen last night and would have sat out there and enjoyed the evening. The only thing I really did not care for but did use was the wifi. We had to pay $3.00 per device to use wifi. So that was $6.00 more to our nightly rate. In addition, $2.00 for 50amp service. I don't feel we got $6.00 worth for the wifi for one night but that was the only way we could get it for each of our devices. You could not move the code from your laptop to your iPad either. We camped at Dave's RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $32.00

A very nice, clean, and friendly camp ground . Very helpful and friendly upon arrival. Sight was a bit narrow. We camped at Dave's RV Park and Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Dave's RV Park and Campground

Date of Stay: August, 2012 - $33.00

This may have been the nicest RV park I have stayed in since I started the Canada/Alaska adventure. It is well kept with a strict attention to detail. The owner lives on site in a nice house, and this park is like his well kept back yard. The previous poster was right about the tiered pricing. I didn't need the WiFi or cable, or 50 amp, so I paid less. Good space between the sites. I would stay here again. We camped at Dave's RV Park and Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2012 - $39.00

Pricy park, but the showers were free. Washrooms were immaculately clean. I'd stay here again. We camped at Dave's RV Park and Campground in a Truck Camper.

Date of Stay: May, 2010 - $34.00

Friendly welcome by owner. Nice, tidy park. Very quiet - no train or highway noises. Basic price for pull-through included cable TV; $3.00 extra for Wi-Fi. Washrooms and laundry were very clean. Some sites are terraced so beware of a steep drop-off. Short drive into town. Cheapest gas is at Extra Foods, but pumps are not RV friendly. I would recommend this park for an over nighter, or longer if you're visiting the area. We camped at Dave's RV Park and Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Dave's RV Park and Campground

Are you affiliated with Dave's RV Park and Campground ?