The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Club

Borrego Springs, California

Latitude: 33.2662050372096
Longitude: -116.365181207657

Kirt

This park charges for a first class operation. The wifi simply does not work. They have all the usual excuses but bottom line? It doesn't work and the owner/manager just keeps saying the same thing. They have rules but it seems like the old timers don't have to follow them. We were told to keep our dog on a leash at all times and then we see a guy (long timer) just playing ball with his dog in the street. We camped at The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Club in a Motorhome.

silverqueen

Wonderful park and great friendly staff. We had a very new site facing the golf course. I had reserved the wrong site, which had been all prepped for us. They gladly gave us the one I had intended to reserve and while we were setting up the hosts wiped down the picnic table! They also came by and checked on our dog while we were out. Beautiful pool and clubhouse, well-equipped gym. Big level concrete pad. We have friends in the area and will go back for a longer stay. They even have a stargazing area! We rate this the best park ever! We camped at The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Club in a Fifth Wheel.

FireFlyer

This was our 5th visit to the Springs at Borrego, so obviously we are happy customers: we keep going back. This is a clean, well-kept, and well-managed resort that includes golf (9-hole), tennis, and pool/spa. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Sites are good sized. The original section of the park is mostly pull-throughs and there is a new section that are larger, but back-ins. All utilities are modern and functioned well. This was the first time we've been frustrated with the internet service. There are lots of routers/connections in the park, but the service was slow: sometimes painfully slow. At first we blamed it on the usual: when the park is full, service slows down due to limited bandwidth. However, this time I also noticed that my Verizon connection was slow. 3G at best and also very slow. We had the opportunity to spend some time with folks who live here and they said that they were also having speed issues on their home system (Verizon). The carriers have enough installed capacity for normal usage, but on high-volume weekends (this was President's Weekend), the high number of users in town brings everything to its knees. So: internet was slow, but I'm not sure in was the resort's fault. We're happy customers and have already booked our next visit. We camped at The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Club in a Fifth Wheel.

Pumpman2

We had an excellent stay here at the springs. Its one of the best in southern California. We camped in a 35 foot motor home near hole #5 beautiful sites, perfectly level and new pads. The electric hookups are new and available from either side. We checked in ok, and got a package for 2 massages for my wife. They have a lot of packages. Nice friendly people. We had 3 kids and 2 dogs with us. Office friendly prices were good for water and snacks. We did tennis. Pools were great and warm, nice mineral baths and Jacuzzi. Ping pong was great for kids. Massage great. We did tennis with kids walking as you need drivers license for carts. WILL return EXCELLENT. We camped at The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Club in a Motorhome.

Keys

This is a wonderful RV park, on a par with any, and certainly the top park in Borrego Springs area. I have stayed here before and find it to be a quiet relaxing place worth the price. This time I am here to write a story and my experience was not the best. Be aware that this is primarily a golf resort and the lawnmowers start at 5:30a everyday. My work kept me up late, so 5:30a came even earlier. Also if you need to communicate with the outside world via the internet, the Borrego Springs area has no 4G or LTE that I could find. At the park, cell service would fluctuate between 1RTTX and 3G with very low data rates. The WiFi at the park is fast when working. During my stay, it was down more then up. When I asked, the staff told me that it was a free privilege and they could not guarantee the service or speed. I was a bit put off by the comment. It would appear that they do not take the need for internet speed to be important. Also, it appears that their provider is throttling sites with video content, and on two occasions I received a message that YouTube.com was not authorized. Sometimes I was able to get into sites I need for my work as a writer, but these became very slow: suggesting throttling. I would love to say I will return because it is very nice, but probably will not until the internet is brought up to some standards. I will stay here for pleasure. The newly renovated RV park at the other end of town pales in comparison, but has really good stable internet. We camped at The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Club in a Motorhome.

VIKINGRV

This was a very clean and comfortable park to stay at. Very large sites with plenty of room for slides. Check-in was easy and efficient. An added bonus was that you leave your trash in front of your site, before 9:30 a.m., and they will pick it up. Also, 3 to 5 p.m. is adult time in the pool which is nice for relaxation. We camped at The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Club in a Travel Trailer.

california traveler

This is the second time we have stayed at this park. We stayed for over 2 weeks. It would be hard to come up with much of anything to complain about. There are long,wide spaces,friendly staff and lots of activities. WiFi was a bit spotty, particularly when the park was full, but the location is so remote, that it is to be expected. Verizon worked well, so we accessed the net using our phone. This park is one we plan to return to frequently. We camped at The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Club in a Travel Trailer.

Kirt

Without a doubt the nicest park we've seen. Came for a couple of days and stayed a week. Lots to do in the area. Clean restrooms, laundry, and pool/spa. We camped at The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Club in a Motorhome.

sjones

This is a true resort, we stayed in the newest section and the spaces are huge. We were traveling with another couple and with the new design we opened to each other. We where on hole 2 of the golf course and the views where stunning. The Camp Hosts are nice and there are a lot of activities. The only down side was the Wi-Fi was spotty, last time we had no problem so could be the new sites. Our 3rd time and we will be back. We camped at The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Club in a Motorhome.

RainbowRV

Truly an Oasis in the Desert Community of the Anza Borrego Desert. This RV Park is simply spectacular and truly a high end resort with all the amenities one would expect. This RV Resort has added an entertainment venue for its guests that features different singing groups from around the area. It also has added a brand new section of the RV Park that has expanded its RV Sites. If golfing is your thing then this Park is the place to be to swing a few rounds with its gorgeous greens with gorgeous views of the Anza Borrego Desert skyline. Be sure to try the local cuisine; especially the Italian restaurant at the local Borrego airport. A great place to eat with a huge window pane view of the Anza Borrego desert in its Cocktail bar section. This RV Park also has great Jacuzzi's with fresh spring water to relax those sore golfing shoulders after those rounds of golf there at their resort. Swim in their sparkling blue pools and relax and catch those rays of sun. A Great RV Park that will simply amaze you and love. We camped at The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Club in a Motorhome.

s12601

Clean, wide spots, easy hookups and well maintained. Quiet hours is just that with amazing views of the stars at night. Great looking 9 hole golf course with a few par 5s. Clean restrooms and showers at the rec center and many activities (concert, ice cream social and taco bar when we were there). They have new Prime spots overlooking the golf course that can be a pull in or back in so if you come with another RV you can have the area in between open to both doors. Beautiful views of the mountains. I would recommend coming in from the Salton Sea (Indio side) if coming from OC/LA or Riverside. I am not sure of the mountain road from the west as I have heard that it is kind of "hairy" (as told by one of the camp hosts). It will be very hot during the summer, so I will be back in the late fall, winter or spring. We camped at The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Club in a Motorhome.

MAnthony

Very nice park. Not too busy in May, but they still had many organized activities (e.g., water arobics and a wine tasting). The nine hole par 36 golf course on the property was $25/walking after 12:30pm and fairly nice. Plenty of room for a big rig. Given my golf swing I wouldn't suggest parking your rig with a golf course view on hole 2. We camped at The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Club in a Motorhome.

John n Bonnie

What a great place! We came as a group so we received a group rate. Even at full price, this is definitely worth the price. The golf course is wonderful, the pools and spa are clean and hot, laundry rooms are clean and "cool". About the only thing I could ask for is a little lower temperature, but if you're in the desert in April, it's going to be "warm". Our site was clean and the "sand" beyond the concrete pad was raked and debris clean. We were escorted to our site ensuring that we did not protrude into the street. Nice touch. The "camp hosts" were around all the time and while not intrusive, they always wanted to know if there was anything we needed. GREAT PLACE!! We camped at The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Club in a Motorhome.

DJC1968

Wonderful pool and spa area. Nice views of mountains surround the park. Friendly and helpful camp hosts, but there were a few issues with this place. The girl who checked us in was very unfriendly, borderline rude. Later that day I was in the store where the check in was and I heard her being very rude to someone on the phone. We had kids and although they took our money and let us stay, it was far from "kid friendly. We smelled sewer off and on the two days were were there, we had to use leveling blocks, and the wifi barely worked. Another weird thing happened. I took a look at their "fitness area" with my 6 yr. old son and the owner followed us in told us a story (in front of my son) of how a kid was just killed by one of these machines. An odd thing to say in front of a child. Weird experience, will not return. I expected a lot more based on the reviews I've read. We camped at The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Club in a Motorhome.

jtimcorp

We registered for a stay of one week then extended it to stay for a complete month. The facilities and service were fantastic, the best we've experienced in the US. They pick up your garbage at your site, if you walk towards the dumpster (for exercise!) you can bet that someone approaches you in a cart asking to take it to the dumpster for you. They take propane cylinders left beside your site, fill them and return them to you. We arrived just before the new section of sites were opened up and then we moved to a new site after the first week. The new sites are longer and wider than the existing sites (which were about 55 feet long), allowing generous space for the longest class "A" units. I estimate the concrete pads on the new sites to be about 65 to 70 feet long. I didn't include the monthly rate as we moved around the park and renewed a couple of times. We have booked a site for a month next year as we liked it so much. We camped at The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Club in a Fifth Wheel.

Are you affiliated with The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Club?