RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino

• Horse Camp Horse Camp yes
  • Casino Casino yes
  • Golf Golf yes
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $35.00

Great stop off for your travels north/south on I-5. Paved roads, solid gravel pads, nicely landscaped/maintained, FHU's, casino has a nice buffet, and easy I-5 access. They have a business center for all your fax needs, laundry, showers, and a small kennel facility for doggy daycare. We camped at RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $35.00

We stayed here 4 nights while visiting friends from surrounding communities. It's a clean park, but nothing special unless you're there for the casino. We camped at RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino in a Fifth Wheel.

The entrance/exit to the site was wide enough we were able to pull the truck up under to nose and off to the side a bit.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $35.00

Park was easy on/off. Park was clean and all pull thru. Walking distance to casino that has three restaurants. We ate at the lounge. Burgers were good. If park is full there is parking with trucks. We camped at RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino in a Fifth Wheel.

JDR

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $35.00

Good overnight spot. Mostly pull thu's long enough to stay hooked all are gravel. Fuel is conveniently located near the park. The casino is nearby and they do have shuttle service. All the services worked well (no cable). The sites have shrubs between and allow some privacy. We like to stay here when in the area. We camped at RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $35.00

The price has gone up from $25 a couple of years ago to $35 at present. There are no washrooms, no cable, no pool, tennis courts etc. There is only the Casino where you do spend money. So I find the price a bit steep in comparison to other Casinos in the northwest. We camped at RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino in a Travel Trailer.

The last time we were here, you could have a "free" shower at the truck stop if you gambled 100 points. The showers provide a whole private bathroom for you alone and include towels, soap and shampoo.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $35.00

Excellent overnight stop. Easy acces to interstate. Basic amenities with paved roads and gravel sites. No need to unhook tow. Good spacing. Service station and Casino with restaurant if you need those services. We camped at RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $19.00

I loved this park. It's clean, and modern. Very conveniently located near the casino. And one phone call and a casino golf cart comes to your site and picks you up. We had a great dinner. This park also has a doggy day care. Awesome. We camped at RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino in a Motorhome.

Loved the doggy daycare. If it's hot, the daycare is air conditioned. Staff are really friendly and accommodating. Would definitely recommend this park.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $35.00

I arrived at 11:35 AM and RV check-in was not until 12 PM. I had to ask permission to check-in 25 minutes early. I had rolled up after a 600-mile drive from San Diego. I was there to visit my sick mother nearby. A very nice lady at registration let me set up my RV early so I could leave for the hospital ASAP. That said, the camp host was VERY rude to me when he saw that I was setting up my RV prior to 12 PM. His attitude was horrible and in my opinion, he has no place working in customer service. My space lost power once while I was there during my 2-night stay. Fortunately, I had a surge protector on my shore power cord which protected my RV. We camped at RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $35.00

I have been to better casino rv parks but this one is ok. Good water and electric. Gravel sites that some are pretty level and others are not. We were on the first row the first night and it was very unlevel and lots of tracker noise early in the morning so we moved. Second site spot level and quite. There could be some lighting in the park. Very dark at night. Price is good. Been to better buffets. Easy in and out. Would stop again if in the area. Sites are long enough so you do not have to unhook. We camped at RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $35.00

Better Casino RV Park. Near Golf course and very quiet. Utilities fine, Dog Friendly. Plenty of room between sites. Food very Good - Buffet. Easy on and off with Easy access for Big Rig Fuel. Will return. We camped at RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $35.00

Neat, clean park that's conveniently off I-5, but far enough away that road noise is not an issue. All sites are pull through, gravel and level. Hook ups are conveniently located. Interior roads are wide and paved, making it very easy for big rigs to maneuver. The sites are spacious so you don't feel as if you're right on top of your neighbors, with small trees and bushes as separation. Although you can make a reservation, it's not possible to reserve a specific site as all sites are on a first come, first served basis. Although some campers stay for a few days, it appears the the majority of spots are filled with overnighters. There's a truck stop located between the park and I-5, but again, noise was not an issue. We stayed here on our way south for an AZ winter and would stay again...probably on our way back to Washington State in the spring. We camped at RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino in a Fifth Wheel.

Rolling Hills Casino is within easy walking distance or there is a shuttle serve available. Although we didn't try them, there are restraints in the casino. And The Links golf course is also on the property. It's an 18-hole course designed by John Daly. included in the RV park fee is a discount for playing The Links.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $35.00

Great park for the overnighter. Just off the freeway but very quiet. The casino is a walk away but they do have a shuttle. Good restaurant choices in the casino which appear popular with the locals. We camped at RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino in a Motorhome.

The casino is close by and the bar lounge has pretty good food. Short drive into town if you want to visit the Olive Pit. Service station on site if you need fuel.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $35.00

I picked a gravel, pull through site. There were rocks and trees on both sides of site. It took a 2 inch board to level trailer, side to side. Site is fine for an overnight stay. We camped at RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino in a Travel Trailer.

I ate at the "Lounge" in the casino. The food was good, the prices were reasonable.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $28.00

We have stayed at this park many times over the past years and nothing really has changed. The park is clean, convenient and all hookup work well. Small Indian casino is adjacent that provides a free shuttle service to and from your RV. The buffet breakfast is excellent. We aren't gamblers so we don't use the casino's slots or tables, etc. One thing we did take note of this last visit however is that we decided to order a take out pizza from Aroma's Coffee House within the casino building. We ordered by phone and didn't bother to ask the price so when I went to pick it up and found out that it was $28 I about fell over. We can afford to spend $28 but this time there was principle involved. What you got for $28 as opposed to what we could have received from a couple of other pizza places in the area that would have delivered to our coach, was a pretty bad pizza. Lesson learned, we will not do that again. Other than that the RV park itself is great for an overnighter and certainly well worth the standard $28 charged for all spaces. You drive up, pay for you space and then are free to choose from any of the available pull thrus or back ins. Being right next to I-5 there is very little traffic noise so the sleeping is also very good. We camped at RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino in a Motorhome.

The only thing nearby is a Chevron gas station with a small convenience store so if you are planning on spending more than just stopover, best to get your grocery items, etc. before you arrive.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $35.00

Stayed two nights. Very good facility. Husband was on crutches and they had shuttle service to casino very prompt and courteous. Buffet was very good. Very busy on Tuesday; discounts with players card. We camped at RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino in a Motorhome.

Enjoy the casino, olive tasting near by. Very quiet and safe place to stay.

Featured Campgrounds Near RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino

Are you affiliated with RV Park at Rolling Hills Casino ?