6 Average

7765 Campground Rd
Delhi, California 95315

Recent Rate: $28 12/2016

Date of Stay: December, 2016 - $28.00

Spent a month here, as this was our only option while visiting family.This "not a resort" is situated in the armpit of California. It STINKS of onions and garlic and nasty smells emanating from the Merced filthy drainage ditch ( not a river on this property.) Our site A6 was so small and on the corner where everyone drive in and out of the park, we asked to be moved and were told they could not move us. THEN...we started noticing the ladybugs in the camper..10 to 30 a day. Yuck, kept killing them, and there were always more. On the day we left, we pulled the slides in and there were THOUSANDS of ladybugs living in the slides!!!!! OMG, they were everywhere. We spent hours getting rid of them, and it is now 10 days later, and THEY ARE STILL ALL OVER THE RV!!! We told the owners, their response...oh, it is the tree on the site, it attracts them. No offer to help clean it up, or help with the situation. Hello, if you knew that, why did you not take care of this. I cannot even tolerate my RV anymore as those damn bugs keep on coming out of the woodwork, no matter what we tried. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE PLACE. We camped at Merced River RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

A6
Not big enough for my 5th wheel

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $28.00

Very friendly and helpful staff, nice shady site. Cable TV didn't even match the guide and Wi-Fi was very spotty.......forget it!! We camped at Merced River RV Resort in a Motorhome.

B

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $35.00

I have stayed at this park both as a short stay and now as a long term/month to month.

I loved it as a short stay. The short stay area is towards the front of the park and has easy access to the play field, dog park, showers and restrooms. It is also where many of the pull through sites are located. I did not use the wifi or cable so cannot speak to them.

They are very good at getting folks to keep their dogs on leash which I greatly appreciate! They are also very accepting and welcoming to my 2 Rottweilers who are very trained and well mannered.

As a month to month, less happy so far. Even though I told them I needed a pull through and wanted a shaded spot when I returned in 3 months, I was assigned a back in, full sun spot at the very rear of the park, as far from the amenities I use as I can be in the most well lit area of the park, making it very difficult to sleep at night. I have been here for 2 weeks and promises to find a better spot for me have been for naught. We camped at Merced River RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $45.00

This RV park is attached to a Days Inn. The park was filled with transient, long-term renters. We were a bit leery of allowing walk around without us. Site was small and there was a smell from what they called a creek but was just some murky water. Breakfast was included but it was most likely the worst breakfast I have had. Quite loud as it is adjacent to the highway. We camped at Merced River RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $32.00

This park was a delight. The clerk who checked us in was friendly and helpful. The WiFi was free and strong: I was never kicked off while checking e-mail. We could not receive a satellite signal for our TV, but the park provided free cable with 19 stations. We do not have a pet, but saw that the dog lot was a large, grassy fenced in area with even a shady place for owners to sit and visit while their pets played. The published prices showed that the laundry was a bargain. We camped at Merced River RV Resort in a Motorhome.

A23

Although one is not allowed to swim in it, the park over looks the Merced River.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $31.00

After about 5 nights in National Forest dry campsites, we were looking for a reasonably priced campground with showers and FHU to recharge ourselves before we headed into Yosemite. Found this spot on the Good Sam app, and made the call. Woman that answered was friendly, and when she told us the price, I asked her what the catch was! 2 adults and 3 kids, and there were no extra charges for the kids. Nice surprise there, as so many places gouge you for kids.

Our site was a pull thru, not huge, but shady, and had a table. We arrived after the pool closed (8pm), but the warm shower kinda made up for that. If you're a dog owner, the huge dog play area will be a big plus.

Others have complained about noise. I heard 1 train during the night. Try camping along the California coast sometime, then tell me about trains. Campground is probably 1/8 mile from 99, so some highway noise should be expected, but it was actually really quiet.

It's an older park, and if you're into paying $100 for an RV "resort" you'll be disappointed. If you're like us, and just need a quick stop with all the facilities, at a reasonable price, you might like this place. We did. We camped at Merced River RV Resort in a Motorhome.

A

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $35.00

Very close to freeway, but the very close train tracks were a bigger issue. Trains go by frequently, day and night, whistles blowing. Earplugs mandatory at night. WiFi available, but slow and had frequent disconnects. Campground is in a depressed area, with dilapidated buildings graffiti, garbage along the road. Cable available, but only 18 channels. NBC is not included. We camped at Merced River RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $32.00

We stayed here two nights while visiting Yosemite. Very nice little park - great visual appeal and very friendly office staff. No problem with hookups at all. We had a pull-through 50 amp site under a shade tree. Would definitely stay here again. We camped at Merced River RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $30.00

Really nice RV park and freindly staff. Nice and secluded with larger RVs in the Park. Not many full time residents. Shady spots and WiFi was OK. Would definitely stay here again. We camped at Merced River RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $31.00

I was misled by the only rating that this park had, which led me to pick this park, for overnight stop over. I was VERY disappointed. I would never stay here again. You're not allowed to go in the river, which looked more like a swamp. Showers/bathrooms were disgusting, and needed cleaning and mold present. The pool was ok but the hot tub was filled in with concrete and ladder was left (odd). Sites are dry, gravel and weeds. Lots of permanent residents. Water shut off during our "full hook ups", but electricity was OK, because it was very hot, and we put our air on. Surrounding area very impoverished,and had gang writing on signs, leading to park. Positives for this stay, the staff was nice. We camped at Merced River RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $36.00

Does not live up to it's advertisement. It is definitely not a gateway to Yosemite Nat'l Park. The I-5 traffic noise is constant. Dusty gravel roads and spaces and the grounds crew is not too concerned with campers. Mowing the grass with a gas powered weed whacker at 8:00 AM. We camped at Merced River RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2014 - $35.00

Nice place to camp. Pros: Friendly staff. Easy hookups incl cable. propane pickup/refill/drop off (7 gallon tank ran us $40). Park with playground horseshoes large grass field. Right next to river with private beach access. Cons: no fire pits. Some traffic(freeway ) noise. Train tracks close by and train comes different hours of the night and sounds horn. Swimming in river is not allowed. We camped at Merced River RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: November, 2013 - $35.00

I stayed at this park for one month as I was killing time waiting for someone. This is a quiet park and I was at the very front where most overnight or short stay spots are. There are a lot of permanent residents, but they were located in the other sections of the park, with a different driveway so you don't see much of them. I would stay again. We camped at Merced River RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: December, 2011 - $35.00

This park sits in a really nice setting, and could be a really nice park, but the full timers have junked it up and obviously the owners don't care. We were anxious to leave, and feel that their website makes it look much nicer than it is. I think we would have rather stayed at the Turlock fairgrounds than here. We camped at Merced River RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2010 - $50.00

This park has a lot of permanent residents. The staff wasn't very friendly and the site we had was not very level. Laundry room was very dirty. OK for maybe a one night stop but kind of high priced for what you get. We camped at Merced River RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Are you affiliated with Merced River RV Resort?