River Land Resort

Earp, California

Recent Rate: $44 3/2012

• yes-river Waterfront

rimlander

Prior to arriving when I called to verify site I was told they could not find a deposit for me. I informed them that I have a copy of my American Express bill with the charge. They then found my credit. Upon arriving I was charged the weekly rate of $308.00 which I paid, however they did not apply my $49.00 deposit credit. Later in the week when I asked about a refund of my $49.00 deposit they told me it would be applied to my electric bill and the difference refunded. This conversation took place after I waited ten to fifteen minutes for the park employee to get off the phone, she was talking to someone about one of the restaurants in the area it appeared the person on the other end of the line was a friend. I checked the electric meter, it did not move in the week we were there. We left on Sunday and with no one manning the park store I asked a friend with written permission to pick up my deposit, my friend was advised they do not give refunds and they would send my request to corporate. So far no refund. Also the water at my space was fine, but my neighbor's water smelled like sulfur. The water in the showers also had a sulfur smell. The park had crowded spaces and in no way resembled their Web site. Neither myself nor my friends will return. We camped at River Land Resort in a Motorhome.

06 Crescendo

Just spent 4 days at this resort in site 25F with a near by slip rented for the boat. We had great weather in October. This is a great resort for the family, good General Store, Fuel Dock, Boat ramp, very clean rest rooms. They were starting to get snow birds and the resort in usually full the whole winter so coming early October when it's not too hot works for us. We plan to return next year at the same time. We camped at River Land Resort in a Motorhome.

Drifter

Very nice place to stay and priced well. Great views and friendly people. We camped at River Land Resort in a Motorhome.

Motorhome Madness

Friendly staff. Many sites right on the colorado River. You can toss a fishing line into
the river from your site. Beautiful setting. We camped at River Land Resort in a Motorhome.

Motorhome Madness

Restrooms -- dirty and lacking supplies. Gravel sites. Boating and fishing. Area noisy with power boats. Have small market and Rec/meeting hall. We camped at River Land Resort in a camper.

Needles KOA

Needles, California

Walnut RV Park

Northridge, California

River Island State Park

Parker, Arizona

Are you affiliated with River Land Resort?