Indian Flat RV Park

Recent Rate: $48 5/2015

• Big Rig Access Big Rig Access no
  • Restrooms (Plumbed) Restrooms (Plumbed) ?
  • Pets Allowed Pets Allowed no

usa

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $48.00

The campground was clean, the parking spaces large enough.

The access road to Yosemite NP makes for 5 clock on noise.

The staff are very unfriendly. No help to find a dentist. No refund for early departure because of illness in hospital.

I will not stay here again. We camped at Indian Flat RV Park in a Motorhome.

visitor to usa

Date of Stay: May, 2014 - $42.00

Small hillside camp in a wooded valley with some pull-throughs and some back-ins. Restrooms are rather tired but we didn't have to use them or the showers. It is a very convenient location and the sites fill up by evening. It was the only one of 26 sites we stayed at that was full, so it's great that it takes reservations and is the only one that does round here. We would not hesitate to return. We camped at Indian Flat RV Park in a Motorhome.

Mike and Darcy

Date of Stay: October, 2012 - $34.00

Thee rate is based on a week's stay. As other reviews have stated, the only thing this park has going for it is the fact that it's only 5 miles from Yosemite. You can get no phone or Wi-Fi while there; the high mountains around you is why. They do have TV hook up for a few limited channels. The restrooms and showers are the worst. They do not have any real place to walk your dogs or for kids to play. We would never stay here again. We camped at Indian Flat RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

User2662

Date of Stay: July, 2012 - $43.00

Great location just outside Yosemite NP. Disgusting bathrooms. Nasty showers. Not much room for dog walking. We camped at Indian Flat RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

jordanmr

Date of Stay: July, 2012 - $49.00

This campground has one thing going for it - location. Other than that it is expensive for what you get. Dirty bathrooms and showers, no laundry facilities or store to speak of and tiny sites jammed together. I had to go out and ask our neighbors if they could go inside as their picnic table was about a foot away from where my kids were sleeping. They do everything manually, and are incapable of moving reservations around to prevent people from having to constantly move to a different spot. We camped at Indian Flat RV Park in a Motorhome.

Bluegrass

Date of Stay: September, 2011 - $43.00

This is an older park with sites terraced into a hillside. Owners were friendly. Bathrooms and showers were clean. Sites were adequate though a large motorhome might only fit in one or two locations. Not a problem for us, though. Very close to Yosemite entrance which is a big plus. Pool and spa are available next door. WiFi can be accessed there as well for a fee. We liked the place. We camped at Indian Flat RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Sskew

Date of Stay: October, 2010 - $43.00

This place was a little rustic for the price. No cell phone service, no Wi-Fi. Spaces were a little tight. We camped at Indian Flat RV Park in a Motorhome.

Ray & Lyn Madaghiele

Date of Stay: August, 2010 - $37.00

Small but great RV park because it is so close to Yosemite National Park's west entrance. (Because we couldn't maneuver our 32-foot fifth wheel into any site in Yosemite, the rangers recommended this RV park as we were in a pinch.) We called the RV park late in the day, and there was one site left that we could fit into. Even though the rates are a little pricey, it turned out to be a godsend and a great close "home base" for day trips to Yosemite. The manager of the RV park is very nice and helpful. Sites are gravel and can accommodate various sizes of RVs. We had full hookups first night, then water & 30-amp electric the next few nights, which worked well for us. No cell phone coverage at the RV park itself, but good coverage and Internet service in Yosemite Valley. We camped at Indian Flat RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

sandyharleychic

Date of Stay: May, 2010 - $52.00

Don't do it! This campground looked great on the internet when I booked. The sites are so close that you cannot sit outside on the side; you have to sit in front of your home. The showers were stopped up with hair and overflowing. When we first got there I saw someone sweeping the showers and thought, "Great, they take care of them." Wrong! When I did go to take a shower, the door was not lined up to close, and I shut the door to lock it (which you can't) on my hand and I wish I could post my picture of my hand here. It was bruised with a huge hematoma for two weeks. I was overcharged the first day for an extra night. After the first night (we had 3 nights reserved) I went in to the manager and showed him my hand first. Then I told him I had never seen campsites so close together and lastly about the filthy showers. His comment was, "I understand". He did refund the money for the nights we were not going to be there, but the night we stayed we paid for. Don't do it! You will be sorry. We camped at Indian Flat RV Park in a Motorhome.

rockfarmer

Date of Stay: June, 2009 - $42.00

This campground is a total rip off!!! We did not stay here because we could not get our 34 ft 5th wheel to the campground. There are only two ways into the campground; 1st via CA140 which had been blocked by a landslide and the detour had a length restriction of 45 ft OR 2nd via Yosemite NP road which also had limitation for a big rig. The owner refused to refund down payment. We stayed at a different campground and drove into this one to see how many big rigs were there. There were none and I don't think that there was any place in the campground that we could have parked our rig!! It is a shame that this forum is the only outlet I have to express how disappointed I am with Indian Flat RV Park. We camped at Indian Flat RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Levi

Date of Stay: May, 2009 - $38.00

I like this campground. I should start by saying, we don't spend much time at the actual campground, since we came to see Yosemite, that is where we were from 8am to 8pm. It is very shaded. The spots are small. We are 24 feet and my husband did a great job backing in. The sites are sort of stair-stepped, so we were higher than our neighbors on one side and lower on the other side. You do hear some highway noise. I did think I was going to take a shower at the campground, saving us some "dump-time" by using their shower. Not so, I think there was one shower and there was a line waiting to use it. The place was quiet, mostly adults, although the kids were still in school. The office was friendly. The dump station was easy. A neighbor had a problem with the water hookup and the office worker came out to help him immediately. If I couldn't stay in the park, I'd choose this campground again. We stayed here for 3 days, and we were glad to find it without making reservations. We camped at Indian Flat RV Park in a Motorhome.

wicksee

Date of Stay: November, 2008 - $35.00

I usually use campground bathrooms and showers. I didn't bother using the ones here as they were filthy. No internet access unless you walk to a restaurant next door. The office smelled of cigarette smoke. The only real benefit this campsite has is that it was the closest we could find to Yosemite Village. We camped at Indian Flat RV Park in a Motorhome.

Doraville

Date of Stay: August, 2008 - $25.00

This park really doesn't have much going for it other than it's close to the Arch Rock entrance of Yosemite. The campsites are tight and on the side of a hill, and the cable TV hook-up didn't work. I give it a 4/10, but there aren't any other options this close to the park. We camped at Indian Flat RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

ukcampers

Date of Stay: June, 2007 - $35.00

Adequate RV park with restaurant, swimming pool and store next door. Restrooms and showers left a lot to be desired, they were filthy! Long drive from here to Yosemite village - about 45 mins - remember this when booking. But in general for $35 a night, not too bad. We camped at Indian Flat RV Park in a Motorhome.

Love2RV

Date of Stay: May, 2006 - $34.00

The park manager was extremely helpful and very pleasant. We came to the park at a time when Hwy 140 was closed due to the rock slide. He was kind enough to give us alternative routes to get into the park and give us almost daily updates on the slide conditions in the days leading up to our arrival. The park itself was clean and generally quiet, even with the large groups of teenage tent campers. Spaces back each other and are very small, but that didn't matter. We didn't spend much time in the campground other than to sleep. Great for RVers looking for full hookup camping in close proximity to Yosemite. We camped at Indian Flat RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Are you affiliated with Indian Flat RV Park?