Lazy H Mobile Home & RV Community

Joshua Tree, California

Recent Rate: $25 4/2013

DaveInOhio

This campground is filled mostly with residential campers. The staff was very friendly, but none too efficient. Had to pay in cash as the don't accept credit cards. The bathroom/shower was bare-bones, not very clean, and lacked toilet paper. Water, electricity (30 amp), and sewer connections were all okay. The site was wide, with room for the RV, a concrete patio, and our car side-by-side. We camped at Lazy H Mobile Home & RV Community in a Motorhome.

nanzhere

I wish to warn anyone to make sure you speak to someone before you stay here-you may wind up with an unsatisfactory site. I wound up leaving early the next morning and going to the other RV park. I called two times to make a reservation and was not called back. I chose to go anyway due to its close proximity to the entrance to the the Joshua Tree National Monument. I thought if there was nothing available I would go to the other park. I pulled up to the office and asked if a space was available. She asked if I had an adapter as she only had a fifty amp space available at an empty mobile home lot. She told me I would need to unhook my truck as the road to the site was behind me and there was no place to turn around. I unhooked my truck and drove to the site and went back for my motor home. There were two very old trailers (not mobile homes) on either side of me with one having a lot of clutter around it. Turned out the sewer hookup would not fit my RV sewer hose and I was nervous about the electric hookup voltage since it was a mobile home hookup so I dry docked for the night at a bit more than dry dock price. One of the "neighbors" was noisy at night. I did see some nice RV sites at the front of the park; so my advice is to make sure you get a reservation for what you want before you go. On the other hand if you want stunning views and real quiet (this is in January) go to the other park. We camped at Lazy H Mobile Home & RV Community in a Motorhome.

march2397

We stayed here over New Year's 2005/2006. During the four nights we were there the bathrooms were not cleaned once. No TP, no soap, no towels. We would not stay here again. We camped at Lazy H Mobile Home & RV Community in a Travel Trailer.

Motorhome Madness

This park has the best location to the entrance to Joshua Tree, literally less than a mile
or two away. The park was very clean and neat. Manager was very friendly and it's a quiet place to stay. There are not a lot of amenities such as pool or
other items for kids but if you are looking for location at a great price this is the place. We camped at Lazy H Mobile Home & RV Community in a Motorhome.

Motorhome Madness

This campground was mostly full-time residents. We liked that it is a senior park, and the
cleanliness. We camped at Lazy H Mobile Home & RV Community in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Lazy H Mobile Home & RV Community?