Coyote Valley RV Resort

Morgan Hill, California 95037

Latitude: 37.19135

• Golf Golf yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes

Ask fellow campers about "Coyote Valley RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $70.00

We were here for 3 nights in a motorhome with a trailer. It's a very nice park with trees and well-taken care of......very park like. Staff well-trained and helpful. It fronts on what is basically a highway, and my partner is very noise sensitive. Since we had a trailer, we were advised we could ONLY be in a large, premium site, despite the fact that our 25 foot coach and small enclosed trailer could have resided in a smaller one. Unfortunately, all the larger sites are "up front," and close to the highway. The internet is easily overwhelmed as is often the case in RV parks. It'll work OK until ~4:00PM weekdays, then start lagging. I work from our little coach, and so I just routinely used my Verizon hotspot and didn't bother with the resort's insufficient internet. We camped at Coyote Valley RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $80.00

A word of caution, if you decide to stay here, make sure to follow the directions that are in their e-mail. The state has put a divider on Monterey Rd, so if you don't follow the directions, you might have to go a few miles, before you can make a U-turn. Check in was a breeze. They have someone lead you to your site, and they assist you in backing into the site. The only complaint we have is that they like to park you close to the bushes, between the sites, so it was a pain to access the basement and wet bay. We had a deluxe back-in site, so we were able to park our Jeep next to the coach. The cable TV, DirecTV, and AT&T cell phones, including our wf-fi hotspots worked well. Their wi-fi worked well, until it started raining, after that, we had to use our hotspots. There are train tracks across the highway, but inside the coach, the noise didn't bother us. A nice park, and if in the area, we would stay again. We camped at Coyote Valley RV Resort in a Motorhome.

If you plan on visiting San Francisco check their mass transit site, and look at the Clipper Card. If you decide to drive, check on the spothero web site, to get a discount on some parking.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $72.00

Although this RV Park is very close to San Jose, it really feels like it's out in the country. Coyote Valley is a fairly large commercial park just south of San Jose and north of Morgan Hill. We stayed here so that we wouldn't have to tow a trailer into Pinnacles National Park (about 60 miles south). Very nice facility with super accommodating staff. They had a guide to assist in parking our trailer. The space itself was all concrete and very clean. Space between units was about 5 feet. I would have given it a better "value" rating if they had a seasonally adjusted rate for our winter stay. We camped at Coyote Valley RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Space 97

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $70.00

Overall, a very nice rv park, but I will not stay here again. After traveling several hours, we arrived two hours early. Went to the office and was met by the manager. Told them who we are and was asked if we wanted to check in early and that there would be a $25.00 early check in fee. We said no, we'll just wait. Then the manager said we have to leave the park because there will be others coming in that will pay the extra fee. We left and returned two hours later and not one open space was taken since we were there two hours earlier. We were greeted by a completely different person with a great attitude. First impressions set the tone for the rest of your life! Like I said above, never will I stay here again due to the manager's attitude! The rest of the staff was great to work with. We camped at Coyote Valley RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Coyote Valley RV Resort

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $77.00

POSITIVES: The park is quiet (apart from the train), clean and well kept. There didn't appear to be any trouble during the 5 months we were there, and we felt very safe. Most of the staff seemed nice, and one was very sweet and helpful. It's a shame she only works on Fridays and Saturdays! The walking/biking trail out the back is great and there is a plethora of wildlife. NEGATIVES: The sites are very tight, and we could barely fit our car next to our 42ft A-Class without the door hitting the car. My husband had to almost park in the bushes, and we had to trim a tree to be able to get off the road. Even so, the bay doors hit the hedges the other side and got all scratched up. The office manager, has a dismissive attitude and mostly ignored me. She refused to move us as it was apparently too difficult! The laundry room seemed ok, but the washing machines were pretty small, so I had to go to the local laundromat to wash my comforters. Sunlight, down in Morgan Hill was good. I find it interesting that this is listed as a "10" resort with luxury amenities. I'm not sure what they are, but I didn't find any. Don't be mislead by the monthly rates. There are none, unless that was just a rule for us. We were also charged an extra $50 per week for our car and dogs, so in all we were charged just under $2,000 per month for parking here. Lastly, it would be nice if people adhered to the speed limit! We camped at Coyote Valley RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Not big enough for my motorhome

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $75.00

Very nice RV resort. We stayed here one night and would definitely stay again as there are not a lot of parks near the SF/Sunnyvale area near where our friends live. This resort has very nice clean concrete pads, nice landscaping, good utilities, wi-fi, great service and lots of amenities in the clubhouse/pool area. Near a golf course and right next to a very nice bike trail system that goes for miles and miles along the creek and beyond. Close to Los Gatos which has great restaurants. Wish they would/could purchase the property between the resort and the river in order to gain better access to the trails and riverfront area as right now it is very dry scratchy primitive trails, but at least you can get back there through the gates. Would also be nice if they added some cottages for our friends who do not have an RV to stay close by when we visit the area. We camped at Coyote Valley RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $60.00

The park landscaping and cleanliness is excellent. There are many long-term occupants, but it doesn't particularly detract from the park appearance. Sites, however, are extremely close and we had to be careful how we parked our car next to the motorhome in order to be able to open the motorhome door. Despite their insistence otherwise, wifi is terrible except in the middle of the day on weekdays and cable was barely watchable - we weren't the only ones with our over-the air antenna up! It's very noisy, both road noise and trains. I would in no way characterize this as a resort. We camped at Coyote Valley RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Not big enough for my motorhome

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $75.00

Very nice park. Concrete pads. Fairly wide sites. Cable and wifi not good. No ESPN and pathetically slow wifi. No tables. If you want one it's an extra $5!! I guess $75 isn't enough money for a site with a table?? We camped at Coyote Valley RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $61.00

Staff is excellent Management very rude and angry. We camped at Coyote Valley RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $65.00

This is a very nice resort. It is a little pricey, but worth it. The facilities are some of the best we have seen. You do need a key for the workout room and it's upstairs. We camped at Coyote Valley RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $66.00

Tried to get a monthly rate and was told all there was is a weekly. $400.00 per week, which worked out to $456.00 a week. Talk about sticker shock! But location is the key here and there isn't a lot of choices in the area. We stayed four weeks and one day. That worked out to be just under $2,000.00. Washing machines were $2.50, and dryers to two cycles to dry at $.50 per cycle. I know things in California are expenseive, but most people have been there for sometime and their companies pay the high price for the workers. Best parts , this place is very clean. Staff is friendly. We camped at Coyote Valley RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $60.00

I love this Park, it is the nicest, cleanest, coolest Park in the entire Bay Area. I previously stayed here for a year and a half, this time for about 2 weeks. The staff is super friendly and helped me out with changing reservations several times, due to family issues. The Park looks as great as the first day it was built. (Except the potholes in the entry area, fix this guys.) There is a path out the back of the resort to the golf course and a bike/jogging path. On my walks with my dogs we saw rabbits, deer, and a flock of turkeys. Each year the elk migrate on the adjacent mountains and you can see them on the hillside.

Stay here on your travels, you will truely enjoy yourself. We camped at Coyote Valley RV Resort in a Motorhome.

The town of Morgan Hill down the road has great restaurants, movies, and there is outlet shopping in Gilroy.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $50.00

Really nice place. I felt a bit out of place. I have a 2014 crossover 21' travel trailer, Nice unit. Most of the tennets had beautiful 5th wheels or outragest luxury RVs. The grounds were well manicured. Sorry I didn't enjoy the great clubhouse or the awesome water area. Will go again when in town. We camped at Coyote Valley RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Forgot

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $65.00

This RV park is convenient to San Jose and offers reasonable services. However, it is expensive, the sites are very small and the park has many long term residents. We chose a premium site for our 40' motor home and full sized pick up and barely had room to park both. We could not put out our awning because of a very close tree. The common facilities are very nice and they do offer garbage pickup at the site. We camped at Coyote Valley RV Resort in a Motorhome.

The Coyote Creek trail is a wonderful 30-mile asphalt trail along a creek that is great for bicycling. The little town of Morgan Hill is delightful with shopping, restaurants, and a great Fourth of July celebration.

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $60.00

We have stayed in this park on approximately 7 different occasions, with each stay being 3 to 5 nights.

While it is the nicest place in the south bay area, we are disappointed to see that is is turning into a park with mostly full-timers. Why is it that many full-timers fill their site with large patio furniture, BBQ grills, storage containers, plant boxes, kid's toys, extra vehicles, etcetera? And, many of the full timers at this park never have the exterior of the rig washed, and some are quite old and dirty. The owners of this park obviously do not care about the appearance of its guests.

Unless you pay for a premium site, the sites are very small and close together. I barely had room to park my pickup in the site with my 18' trailer. We camped at Coyote Valley RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Coyote Valley RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Coyote Valley RV Resort ?