Lake Siskiyou Beach and Camp

• Beach Beach yes
  • Boating Boating yes
  • Golf Golf yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes

Ask fellow campers about "Lake Siskiyou Beach and Camp" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $40.00

Stayed here to try out our new trailer before traveling a long distance for Memorial Day Weekend. We stayed prior to "camp season" (before Memorial Day Weekend) so there were very few people staying when we stayed and a lot of the amenities (restaurant, beach rentals, outdoor movies, etc.) were not open yet. The campground was clean and the people at the front desk were very helpful. Although the campsite that we stayed at was not near the water, the beach and marina areas are within short walking distance from the campground. There were also cute little cabins onsite. We did not go inside but they looked like they were really nice. Cabins/yurt are always a plus for us, since we often camp with friends/family that do not have a trailer/RV and may not want to camp in a tent. The cabins are located near the water and electric sites and near the lake. We would recommend this campground for all types of camping (RV, trailer, tent, and cabin rentals). We camped at Lake Siskiyou Beach and Camp in a Travel Trailer.

Concrete, Dirt

2 campers found this review helpful. Do you? Yes No Undo

Date of Stay: September, 2011 - $25.00

We arrived the week after Labor Day, so the grounds were in need of a good cleaning. Also the bathrooms were pretty horrendous, and I refused to enter the showers at all. If you have your own shower, I'd say that this place would have been great. The cabins were really pretty too. This place looks like it probably is a mad-house during the summer with all the water slides and stuff in the lake, but we were able to use them just before they pulled it all out of the water, with no crowds. It was nice and peaceful here the week after Labor Day, so I think off-season it's really nice and pleasant. Just keep in mind that you probably won't get to use the slides and stuff if you go after Labor Day, as they immediately pulled it out afterwards. Also, the restaurant is closed after Labor Day. Very nice views of Mount Shasta, and the town is cute too. We camped at Lake Siskiyou Beach and Camp in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2010 - $45.00

We camped in the sites closer to the lake. I though the road was large enough, but some of the sites are angled the wrong way for the direction of the road. Not too bad though. I went to the wrong loop (non-lakeside) initially and that one was very, very tight to fit through. Did I mention that it was super tight? That might be what the previous reviewer was referring to. I'm not sure why it says they don't have 50 AMP. Ours did. In fact, the 30 AMP was cracked with exposed copper. Not wanting to die, I used an adapter to use the 50 AMP which was in a little better shape. This place is pretty neat because its under large pine trees and feels a little rustic, but many sites have full hookups and cable. Wi-Fi is available for a fee, so I just used our Verizon 3G which had good reception. The beach is nearby for swimming and a great view of Mt. Shasta. There is a small general store and a basic grill/restaurant, with a limited bar. Its a good price for the location and amenities. We will definitely stay here again. We camped at Lake Siskiyou Beach and Camp in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2007 - $39.00

The staff are rude and unfriendly on the phone when attempting to make reservations. If you call one minute after 5:00pm, you can not make a reservation, and they are snotty about it too. The campground is nice and has plenty of shade. S security car drives by every site several time per day and night. I also see the local sheriff drive by each time I stay at this campground. The electrical boxes and cable TV boxes suffer from deferred maintenance. The posts that hold the campsite tags are way too low and have been run over by cars and trucks do most of them are bent. The beach is excellent and the general store is the best I have ever seen in any campground ever. The store is actually nicer than most regular convenience stores I have been in. Boat rentals, nightly movies for the kids, boat ramp and dock. This place is really nice. It seems like after you get past the rude and inconvenient reservation process and actually get to the campground, it is a very nice place. I would give it a higher score than 6, but I don't like being treated like I am lucky if they make my reservation for me. I stay at this campground at least six times per year and it is always the same. We camped at Lake Siskiyou Beach and Camp in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Lake Siskiyou Beach and Camp

Are you affiliated with Lake Siskiyou Beach and Camp ?