Orangeland RV Park

Orange, California

Scimastr

Nice park in a good location. However there are many full time residents living there and the campsites are junky. The interior roads are tight and windy - very difficult for big rigs or if one doesn't want to disconnect their tow car. The people at the park are very friendly, however workmen start at 7 and so does their noise. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

Dreaming

This is a beautiful park with friendly staff. The park is easy to get to from nearby major highways. Interior roads and camp sites are a bit tight for modern RV's. We were in a pull through, but it was too short to keep the car attached. There is a small strip between RV's with a picnic table. The park seems to have quite a few long term residents, and some of the sites looked a bit cluttered. There are two dog parks with a gravel base and even they have floral plantings! There is a dog wash area with steps up to a raised platform and warm water. We have large dogs and this is the first park we've been in with a wash that can accommodate dogs that would be a challenge to pick up. The utilities are in a good location and free Wi-Fi and cable are provided. There is a nice pool and hot tub and a covered play area for children. The park has numerous citrus trees. Guests are encouraged to pick the fruit, and the office even provides a picking pole. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

usmcman

Some other reviewers have commented on the number of full timers who live here and the fact that they may not keep up their areas as nicely as they could have but that is the only negative aspect of this park as far as we are concerned. It is in a great location, the grounds are kept up conscientiously on daily basis, the garbage is picked up every half hour and the employees are genuinely friendly and helpful. The laundry area is large and spotless, the pool is cleaned twice daily and shows it, it has a nice camp store and you get to pick your own citrus fruit from the trees around the park. We stayed here for almost a month and are going back for another week. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

hawkandmegan

A clean, well kept park, close to many attractions. All paved. Good cable and Wi-Fi. They also give you a great welcome package at check-in. Site widths are a bit tight, but the premium sites have a table, chairs, and an umbrella. You will have to disconnect any tow vehicle on the pull-thrus and park it next to your coach. You do get a little traffic noise off of Struck Ave. There are also some long term residents whose sites could use some improvement. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

travelfool

This park is in a great location just off the highways and it is impeccably clean. The check in was very smooth and streets are nice and wide for easy access. The various fruit trees at each site add a nice touch. We stayed here 3 nights to allow us to see the area and Disneyland is less than 5 miles away. Would definitely stay here again. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

milantha

This park is immaculate! We spent almost a week here, when staying at another campground did not work out. Their showers are very nice and were always immaculately clean, had plenty of hot water, and excellent water pressure. They have a family shower which is excellent for washing little kids in. Their laundry facilities were very adequate. They had a nice little playground, nothing spectacular there, but still very nice. Their pool was very comfortable and kept clean. They have a billiards room, shuffleboard, a couple of holes for putting practice, a beautiful outdoor kitchen/grill area, and a ton of citrus trees that you are welcome to pick from (they even have pickers on a pole to borrow!). We primarily used this park as a place to stay while visiting Disneyland. Although they are about 10 minutes from Disney, the shuttle service was superb! We made the mistake of taking our car 2 out of the 3 days that we went to Disney. What a mistake! By all means use the shuttle. For a family of 4, it is cheaper and more convenient than parking at Disney. If I remember correctly, it's $3 per day per person to use the shuttle, and they dropped us off a short 5 minute walk to the park entrance. When we parked on our own we either had to take a shuttle, or walk all the way through Downtown Disney, and got totally lost because of the mess of parking. Others complained about the street noise, but I honestly never noticed heavy traffic. There are also some nice places to eat within walking distance of the park, and some of our family members even walked to the Anaheim Angels ballpark. The only slightly weird thing was the hookup for the sewer; they have a 3" pipe because their park is over 40 years old, so we had to buy an adapter from them. I believe it was $8, which I thought was very reasonable. Just think ahead and make sure you buy it before you plan on dumping your sewer. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

Stephenb

We are staying here while house hunting as we sold our house. Yes,a the places are close (not any worse than some others) but everyone is friendly. The office staff has been very accommodating to my needs! The facilities are always clean and neat when I use them. It is a great centrally located park with a lot to do around it. I would stay here again, just for the fun of it. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Armstrongs

I'm not sure of the rate - just know it was about $238 for 4 nights. Most of the spots are elbow to elbow. The park is generally pretty clean and it is an interesting attraction that you can help yourself to whatever you want from the grapefruit, lemon, orange, and lime trees. The major drawback to this park is the number of full timers. I would suggest to the management that they spend less time "dogging" guests about leashes and more time policing up the full time sites. Many of the rigs are covered with a mossy looking scum and lots of dead plants about their places. If we'd been in one of the more spacious spots with grass, which are closest to Struck Ave., I believe we would have had trouble sleeping with all the traffic. I will definitely find a different park next time we visit the area. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

Badge

Located across from the Honda Center. Only a few miles from Disneyland and Knots Berry Farm. Must visit downtown Orange. The park is clean and well taken care of. Several long term residents, but the short term sites are nice. The Premium and Deluxe sites are nice and have good space. The road noise is constant and loud. Just turn your music up and you will forget it. We will stay here again. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

manand collie

I first stayed at this park about 20 some years ago when new to RVing. It was a wonderful experience then and is just as wonderful now. This is a family run business with many long-time employees whom truly care about the park and their guests. Facilities are sparkling clean and the park is extremely pet-friendly. My collie thoroughly enjoyed the pet areas as well as meet and greet with other nice furry friends. I use the park as a base camp to visit my son who lives nearby. There are a host of restaurants and shopping a short walk away from the park, as well as Danny K's Sports Bar adjacent to the park, if you do not want to drive. Recommend this park to anyone staying in Orange County or close to Anaheim. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

bisonusa

We have been monthly residents of Orangeland since August of 2010. I don't understand the previous review complaining about the pet rules. We have a dog, she walks to the dog walk with us, no problem. If we walk her around the park we carry an oops bag just in case. They love pets. Our dog is very popular with many of the staff. We have a rather large 5th wheel with several slideouts. We feel that our space is quite roomy. We only have one vehicle in our space other than the 5th wheel but we could easily have another car parked in our space. At one point we had our truck and our car. They will let you park along the walls with their permission if you have a vehicle that doesn't fit. The rate for monthly rent is very fair for this area. We plan on staying as long as we can. The staff is great and very friendly. We've never had any problems with our mail or packages being taken or lost. The laundry facilities are far better than any other park we've stayed in. The pool is kept very clean. There was a lot of paperwork for the monthly space but we didn't mind filling it out. I do wish people who fill it out would read all the rules though. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

User2337

CLEAN & COMFORTABLE!!! My husband & I had reservations for 2 nights. We were greeted by a wonderful staff member. He welcomed us with a goodie bag and went out of his way to make our stay was special. Plenty of activities are available. We highly recommend the jacuzzi and pool! Everything is close by. Also we had fun at a local bar "Danny K's" just across the street. We shall never forget this charming park especially the exceptional staff! We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

Nancy Aud

I really do not understand the previous review. We always stay here when in Southern California and this last time was for a month and there was no paperwork to fill out. It is true that they don't want your dog to go to the bathroom on the grass, but that is because it is so beautiful and well kept. My dog doesn't get "carried" to the dog run. He walks just like the rest of them. The staff is extremely nice and helpful. We received mail while we were here and they came to our trailer and put a note on the door. The showers are extremely clean. I would recommend this place to anyone. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

JCat

I chose this park based on the previous reviews and based on a phone conversation I had prior to my arrival. I wanted a site that could accommodate 2 cars, a golf cart, and a dog, on a monthly basis. I was told that the site chosen would fit my needs. When I arrived the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. But the paperwork for a monthly rental was ridiculous. 10 pages with a credit check. I got set up in my space and quickly realized there was only room for 1 car at the site. I parked my small car in front the RV sideways. Then the notices started, every morning I would get a notice taped to my car saying that I was parked illegally and needed to move my car. They even knocked on the RV door and asked me to move my other car back because it was: 1 INCH OVER THE LINE. They have 2 dog parks, small RV sites covered in gravel. The rules say that your dogs cannot go to the bathroom on the grass next to your site. They expect you to carry your dog to the park so they can do their business. ABSURD! After 2 weeks of this nonsense I told them we were moving out. I asked for a refund and my rate was converted to a weekly rate and I was refunded the difference. About 30% of what I originally paid. After we left, a FedEx shipment arrived, and was signed for in the office. I returned to the park to get the package and it was gone. Someone signed a fake name and had taken the package. All of them said it "WASN'T ME" when I asked with the manager who was on duty and signed for the package. A few other items that were disturbing. Some of the monthly renters are scary, creepy looking with very strange behavior. They only leave their RV after midnight and never during the day. We also had a firefight close to the park one night with the police helicopter circling above, providing light for the cops on the ground. Heard around 8 shots fired. I hope this helps for anyone that has my site requirements needing a park in this area. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

Aimi

As past reviews have mentioned, this RV park is nothing terribly fancy and is laden with asphalt with tufts of grass between the spaces. It's a very quiet park and lots of rules that help keep it that way. Also, there are a LOT of full-timers and it often feels like your encroaching. Each site has citrus trees and you are welcome/encouraged to pick as much as you want, but it's kind of awkward and it's on "your neighbours" block. The staff were friendly and even took us to our site. The Pool looks good, although we didn't use it. You are in an urban area, so it is noisy during the day, but things really quieted down quite a bit at night. Movie theater and many restaurants are within walking distance. Wi-Fi is free and worked well enough, but it's not the best and is a little temperamental at times. There is a bus stop just outside that runs within 1/4mi walk of Disneyland. The people aren't that honest though. I dropped my teeshirt in the showers one day and it's been stolen. Which really saddened the experience. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Orangeland RV Park?