Orangeland RV Park

Orange, California

1600 W Struck Ave
Orange, California 92867

• Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes

Ask fellow campers about "Orangeland RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $75.00

Great Facility! Clean, well maintained park with a helpful, friendly staff. Asphalt roads and level sites. All or most sites have fruit trees and you may help yourself. We had a pull thru premium site that had plenty of room for our 36ft. 5th wheel and truck. They also let us wash our RV at our site. We would definitely stay here again! We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Our son is USMC about an hr from here so that is an easy visit for him to come here. The location is ideal-we are following our hometown team-Houston Astros-the stadium is a short walk from here. Sporting venues are less than a mile away. Disneyland is very close by too.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $70.00

Good: they have a trash pickup service all day, just set it out by in front of your rig. May not sound nice but it is. We don't usually watch much tv but I had quite a bit of idle time this trip... the cable tv service was great. It required a free cable box rental but the HD quality was exceptional and basic channels were offered. The heated pool is great. Large, lots of seating. Surrounded by palm trees. Really nice. WiFi is slow but it actually works which I feel is quite hard to find at most parks. The putting green is cute. They have little bits to make your own mini golf course. The covered play ground is decent for younger kids. The fruit trees are a bit of a novelty the kids like it but the only thing I picked was a lime for a drink and was too dry to use. The bad: I am a boondocker I come into the city because there is an event that asks me to.... these spaces are crazy close together. I had enough space for my awning and my slide but not even one inch more in their basic space. I was literally in the trees on both sides. It's a good thing I'm not shy otherwise I'd be weirded out by my neighbors in the window watching me sit out for my morning coffee. Space 198 backed up to a gym on the other side of the wall which was active during weekday nights and made for some interesting background noise while sitting out. End result: hands down the best park near Disneyland. I've been to all of them. I don't like "camping" in this city but for Anaheim this is the right place to book your stay. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Concrete, Asphalt

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $65.00

Biggest problem is two tiny dog parks and a sign that says we can't leave the park on their path with our dog (?). Sites are tight, not much road noise, some fireworks noise from Angel Stadium and Disneyland. Very nice people. Wonderful, huge laundry, beautiful grounds, lots of security around in golf carts. We will return. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

Ask for a large site, as they have wider sites. We had to park our tow across the front at an angle. there are sites that are side by side for your tow. there are no pull thrus...

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $78.00

This is our second time staying in Orangeland. The cost is on the high side but it is extremely convenient to Disneyland and the many other attractions. We find it delightful that there are numerous citrus trees throughout the park and guests can pick any ripe fruit (that doesn't require trespassing on an occupied site). We only stopped for an overnight so didn't use any amenities. The sites are paved and narrow. The roads are paved and fairly wide. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

We had a fun dinner at The Packing House which is an upscale food quart. During our previous stay, we rode our bikes to an Angels ballgame but this time, the season doesn' Start for another week.

Featured Campgrounds Near Orangeland RV Park

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $62.00

The nightly rate reflects staying here for a week including a dog charge ($10 ). I would of rate them higher on cleanliness except the dog areas although kept clean , certainly had a VERY obvious dog urine smell . I would think if they raked the gravel, sprinkle with water daily it would dissipate. There is a fantastic pool and hot tub area ( we didn't use either this trip ) Washrooms and laundry were both clean. They do offer a shuttle to Disneyland for a very reasonable fee of $6 We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $85.00

Price might seem a little high but it's location, location, location - deal with it. On the positive side, the place is 5 minutes off the 57 freeway with easy on and off, without the Disneyland noise. It is an older site, so spaces are generally short, and not a lot of pull-thru spaces, but I have seen a few REALLY BIG rigs there. As others have noted, they do have some raggedy long-term residents with extra vehicles that can make maneuvering into some spaces a challenge, but staff will come and help you. Plan ahead and reserve early if you can. Everything is clean and well maintained. The sewer and electric bits are well positioned and in good shape. My space had a picnic table and real grass between the spaces. Very friendly staff, and the better you treat them, the better they treat you. We have family in the area, so this is becoming our home-away-from home. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

Reserve early! They have a very generous cancellation policy if something happens.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $80.00

This was our 3rd visit here, but our first in a 40. The park is not big rig friendly especially if you have a tow. Getting the 40 fully in the space and getting the tow inside the fire lane line was difficult. There are some long term residents with unsightly equipment and too much stuff on their sites. The parks written rule is that dogs can not go on any grass in the park or along the walk outside of park. The dog parks were small, smelly and dirty. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool and spa were clean and refreshing. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

We walked our dog three times a day in a park off Main St. Right turn out of the park. At traffic light, right turn on Main St. Approximately 2 miles on right side.

SEV

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $86.00

We stayed 10 days in a Deluxe site which included a patio with table, umbrella, chairs plus trees and grass. We travel in a 36' Class A motorhome with a dog but no children. The site was large enough for our slides and to pull a car in behind. It was a wonderful RV park for us. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely return when in the area. The location is convenient to everything. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The dog parks are small and all gravel but certainly adequate. The pool and hot tub are very nice. There are a few rules for the park, but nothing unreasonable. We would not hesitate to recommend staying here. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $77.00

There aren't many nice parks near Disneyland so we were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and location of this park. Of course the price was more than we normally pay but considering it was a nice park we justified it. Spots are level and not too close with picnic tables and most have shade. Wifi worked great but you have to get a box for the cable TV which we weren't told until we couldn't get the TV to work. The location is within walking distance of Honda Arena, not too far from Angel's Stadium and close to metrolink station. Lots of shopping & restaurants nearby. There's also a shuttle to Disneyland for only $3 per person. It was on time although a little TLC for the bus was in order. Probably only real complaint was the noise - there are quite a few permanent people in the park and some own loud motorcycles who go to work at 7 a.m. and we weren't too far from the pool which can be loud when kids are present. We would stay again and recommend. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $88.00

Slightly more per night than we would usually pay but because of the closeness to Disneyland the higher price was withing reason. Staff were really helpful and friendly sites close but not on top of each other. Big novelty was the ability to pick oranges, lemons, limes and grapefruit off their trees, no limit so we enjoyed free fruit for the 5-nights we were there. Would stay here again. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

Local supermarkets are not within easy reach unless you have a car but regular shuttle to and from theme park at $3.00 per round trip Angels baseball stadium reasonable walk from park if you feel energetic

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $70.00

This is a very nice park. Everything is neat and clean. This park is usually full. Considering the location, the price is good because parks are very scarce. They have many citrus trees which you can pick fruit from. They even show you your site and help you park. They have Tengo internet,as many parks do. I kept getting disconnected, and speed was slow. Videos continued to stop. They will provide a TV converter so you can watch cable. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

This park is close to Disneyland, Angel's stadium and Duck's hockey.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $70.00

We stayed at one of the premium sites, site 33 for 3 nights and enjoyed our stay while visiting Disneyland. Make sure you take the shuttle that is available at the park for $3 round trip to Disneyland, unbelievable, such a nice feature! The staff is very organized and check in was a very nice experience. We were escorted to our site which was helpful. They have a nice looking pool and a large playground area for kids that was covered. The connections to sewer and water was easy and convenient. The water pressure was high so you need a regulator, one of the staff (Tim) stopped by and indicated that we might want to apply our regulator which was helpful. Close to major league baseball, hockey, and disneyland. We work from the road and we had a great Verizon connection. Good laundry facility and clean, dispenser for soap, and change machine. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

Take the shuttle to Disneyland, very convenient, dont pay $20 for parking, $3 roundtrip

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $75.00

This is a nice place to stay because of its location in Orange County,d but it is expensive. We arrived 5 minutes before closing but the office doors were locked. Most of the sites are nice, but in our space the trees needed to be trimmed. It was twilight and one of the workers who was still there helped us park. Our 5th wheel was hitting the trees upper branches on both sides of the unit. The helper said we had room and it was just the leaves we were hitting. Which was not true. I found scratches in the paint and decals on both sides when I got home and washed the unit. Because the office closed early we did not get the cable box or login code for the internet. The next day we got the cable TV box but it did not work correctly. I took it back and they said my coax cable was too long for the box to work. 25 ft coax cable works at other sites. We were going to stay 4 days but left the next day to stay at a place that was $25/day cheaper. We did get a full refund for the unused days. The good things I can say about our stay was we had a nice view of the Disneyland fireworks show, they let you pick the fruit from the trees in the campground and they come and pick up your trash each day. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $77.00

Good place to stay while visiting Disneyland, which is about a 15 minute drive at traffic time. This made it easy to return to give our dog a mid day walk. A shuttle ($) is available, although we did not use it. The park is also within walking distance of Angels Stadium, Honda Center, and a Metrolink station. During our stay the park was having the roadways resealed, and good arrangements were made to ensure that our truck was accessible at all times. The park has a well managed full time resident section separate from the overnight area. We would definitely return when we visit Disneyland again. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

One of the dog exercise areas has a free dog wash. Dogs are not to be walked in the park, but the surrounding area is good for walking and felt safe for the bedtime walk.

Arn

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $68.00

Rate is weekly rate for a Deluxe site. Great location for visiting Disneyland. Very clean park. Wi-fi works well from 11PM to 6AM but otherwise is pretty much non-existent. We extended our 1 week stay by two days and had to move from a Deluxe pull through (28) to a Preferred, back-in (57). The office was great about accommodating our request. There are many permanent residence and their cars, even though technically are off the road, make maneuvering difficult, if not impossible to back in. I was not able to back my 40 footer into the Preferred space until my neighbor came out and moved his pickup. A little later when I was in the office, another visitor came in to complain about the same problem. My advise is to spring for the extra money for the Deluxe pull-through site. They offer a shuttle to Disneyland but the times are not very convenient. I found it better just to pay the $20 Disney parking fee. You have in and out privileges so you can come and go. We camped at Orangeland RV Park in a Motorhome.

Obstacles

There is a Ralph's grocery store a short drive away.

Featured Campgrounds Near Orangeland RV Park

Are you affiliated with Orangeland RV Park ?