8.6 Excellent

Redding, California

280 N Boulder Dr
Redding, California 96003

• Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes

Ask fellow campers about "Premier RV Resorts of Redding " and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $60.00

We stayed for 2 nights. Front office staff was very friendly. We stayed in the area where the super sites were and it was very nice and well maintained. There were other areas of the park (possibly long term residents area) that were in need of some TLC. Nice pool, small gym and a laundry room - all very clean. We camped at Premier RV Resorts of Redding in a Fifth Wheel.

Lake Shasta Caverns are about 20 minutes away. Sundial Bridge. WaterWorks Park is across the street.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $50.00

Just an overnite stop but we were escorted to our promised pull thru, it was ready, clean and shady. We had been traveling all day and were so tired. They gave us the pamphlet to a local pizza spot that delivers to the RV Park. We were happy campers for sure. The pizza was good too! We would stay here again. We camped at Premier RV Resorts of Redding in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $58.00

Stayed here for a week in my truck camper. Nice level sites with trees. Lots of sap from the trees on my rig but worth the trade off for shade. Very friendly people. Only complaint was water pressure in the shower was low but a really nice older campground over all. They also have a frequent guest program, stay 7 nights get next one free. Be sure to ask for GS membership rate. Easy access to I-5. We camped at Premier RV Resorts of Redding in a Truck Camper.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $60.00

Our first stay here in Redding, but this Premier RV Resort is like other Premier RV Resort parks we've stayed--neat, clean, well managed, spacious sites in a park like setting and a bit on the speedy side---but well worth it. This resort has 5 site categories, partial hookup, basic full hookup, premium, super and deluxe. Nightly prices scale up from $48.50 to $63. Our overnight was in a 'super site'(sites 100-115). Located in the newer section of the Resort, it featured a level concrete pad, grass, small bushes, a cobblestone like patio and a picnic table. No trees to block satellite reception. Also wide enough that neighbors weren't breathing down our neck. Most interior roads are asphalt and wide enough for easy big rig maneuverability. Other sections of the Resort have quite a few trees (great for shade). Ladies at the office made check-in quick and easy with their smiles and good humor. Just an overnight stay so we didn't get a chance to explore the area at all, nor to check out the restrooms and laundry facilities at the Resort. You may want to check other reviews for that info. We've now stayed at three of the five Premier RV Resorts in Oregon, Washington and Northern California and given the opportunity, we'd always choose a Premier over any other option. We'll definitely stay here again. We camped at Premier RV Resorts of Redding in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Premier RV Resorts of Redding

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $51.00

After traveling 4 states to avoid winter we stayed here 1 night enroute to our home in Oregon. We found the appearance of park very clean and orderly. After our speedy check in we were guided to our space. Hookups were straight forward and no problems. Dog park was picked up after and clean and fenced. The showers were very nice and clean. Staff was friendly and very helpful in a last minute check in. If it was possible to give it a higher rating than 10 I would. Recommend highly!!! We camped at Premier RV Resorts of Redding in a Travel Trailer.

Concrete, Grass

Never spent much time in Redding but I feel it's worth a look at... We do plan on coming back on our next voyage and spend a few days.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $58.00

Have stayed here several times en route to or from California or other southwestern destinations and have always been pleasantly surprised with overall park. The showers are among the best in any RV park we have ever stayed- adequate space in each cubicle, place to sit, place to put or hang items, and always hot water and good pressure. Really a delight to find that here and difficult to find elsewhere. Nice setting as well. We camped at Premier RV Resorts of Redding in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $57.00

RV resort that feels like a resort. Nice spacing between sites, full hook ups with pull through and back in sites on level pavement. A couple of fenced in dog areas plus the grounds as a whole was dog friendly, and my young Labrador had a wonderful time exploring the grounds and meeting friendly people during the several days we were here. All the facilities were clean and modern and I happily used the showers and laundry. Wifi worked adequately. The only complaint I had was the card access they required to use the facilities. No code, just a physical card to swipe. However, no one told me that there is a $10 fee if you lose the card or do not return it - I only found out through the fine print. Staff should do a better job of indicating that when they offer the card. Would definitely recommend this park/resort and would stay here again. We camped at Premier RV Resorts of Redding in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $56.00

I'm a bit surprised that this park was rated so highly. The roads are very narrow, which made it difficult to get our motorhome parked and out of this park. Wifi was extremely slow, virtually useless. Could t find any recycling facilities. There were a number of long term "renters" near us. Needs some upgrades because it is aging. We camped at Premier RV Resorts of Redding in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $61.00

Had to book here at the last minute for Labor Day weekend as the destination I was headed for had fires and was being evacuated. The office was very helpful and got me a spot. It was a nice park and close enough to Shasta lake and downtown Redding to go on outings. I would defiantly stay here again for a vacation in this area. We camped at Premier RV Resorts of Redding in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $58.00

Only negative is Free WIFI advertised. I have been able to connect ONCE for approximately TWO Minutes in 5 days. There's NO WIFI in newer section. I have 24' so plenty of room. I don't tow. We camped at Premier RV Resorts of Redding in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $55.00

Top notch resort. Seems to cater for the quiet peaceful camper, not the 'kids running everywhere' campgrounds. Very clean grounds, lovely sites big enough for large motorhomes or sized right for smaller rigs. Bathrooms and showers immaculate, private, always available. Concrete pads, mostly level, lots of trees for shade except in the 'supersites' area for big rig pull thru's. Unless I had a 44ft or longer I'd prefer the non-supersite area, much prettier. Each site has patio with table, but no BBQ or firepit. Nice pool, never crowded. Definitely recommended. We camped at Premier RV Resorts of Redding in a Travel Trailer.

Spacious, Nearby

Didn't find much in Redding. Sundial bridge worth a visit to watch the trout fishing boats drifting by. Riverwalk is OK for some exercise but mostly open to the hot sun, take water.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $61.00

Generally nice park close to WaterWorks water park, nice car wash, Raleys grocery. Had a pull-through Supersite with patio and half-table/half-bench and nice green grassy area and small tree. Spacious site, wide open to satellite, good cable tv and OTA. Very quiet in this section of the Campground. Hookups were well placed and in good shape. Granddaughter loved the nice clean pool, playground and the nearby water park (weather was close to 100 degrees) Easy check in, clean facilities, nice staff. Note that if you want one of the four or so Supersites that are parallel to the road and have lots of green space you need to specify that. Average WiFi. We camped at Premier RV Resorts of Redding in a Motorhome.

Supersite

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $45.00

We stayed for one night as we were passing through. Our site was well shaded and next to the very clean washrooms & shower building. We backed onto the creek which was dry at our location. The laundry room was clean and not too busy. Restaurants are just a short drive up the hill. We camped at Premier RV Resorts of Redding in a Travel Trailer.

There is WaterWorks Park right next door if you have kids it looks like fun.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $52.00

Beautiful property with welcoming, friendly staff. I was guided to my spot very quickly and concrete pad was 100% level. 2 wi-fi codes are provided at check-in. Wifi isn't too fast but did not drop. Park was pretty full and they offer two hotspots. We, my 12 yr old grandson and I, were just passing thru and this was so convenient to I-5. Pets are welcomed. I would definitely stay here again when in the area. We camped at Premier RV Resorts of Redding in a Travel Trailer.

Concrete, Grass

Not much for my 12 yr old grandson - BUT he was thrilled with the wifi! He watched a movie via Netflix on his tablet.

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $58.00

This is a lovely park. The older section provides shade the newer section (called the super sites) is great for Satellite reception. The host & hostess are very friendly. You are escorted to your site. There is cable & WiFi . We stayed in one of the super sites. The hook ups were well placed. The sites were level. The roads were easy to navigate. There was grass & a nice picnic table on a concrete patio by each site. There are a couple of dog runs, no grass just gravel but it was nicely kept up. There is a pool. We had no problem with cell signal. Redding has lots of shopping & restaurants. We would definitely stay here again. We camped at Premier RV Resorts of Redding in a Motorhome.

We recommend Sailing Boat Chinese Restaurant. It is advertised in the pamphlet the park hands you on check in. We had lunch there. The food was very good. A little different then what we are used to but very enjoyable. The prices were reasonable & the service was excellent. The waitress told us they deliver to our RV park.

Featured Campgrounds Near Premier RV Resorts of Redding

Are you affiliated with Premier RV Resorts of Redding ?