Santa Nella RV Park

Santa Nella, California

13023 State Highway 33
Santa Nella, California 95322

• Big Rig Access Big Rig Access ?

Ask fellow campers about "Santa Nella RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $35.00

The new owners are really making improvements. They now have added Solar. Great overnight place to stay. Only negative, they did not furnish me with the bathroom code. We camped at Santa Nella RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $32.00

See other reviews about the size of spaces - they are accurate. This probably isn't a place you'd go to for a destination, but for an overnight as you're hauling up and down I-5 it's good, AND IT'S ONLY $32/NIGHT! My 33' C barely fit but they gave us the adjoining space for the toad car, so that was fine. Park is well maintained and enjoying some rennovation - I've stayed in far worse. Sewer connection was in the middle of the site, which caused me to have pull way forward, and it was about 9" above ground - good that I had a slinky. Site was very level - I didn't even put the jacks down. Going north, my GPS had me get of I-5 at exit 406 at the south end of town which is not the handiest, nor (I think) the shortest. Exit 407 at the north end is much closer and there are several gas stations. Then the GPS had me turn in on Comet St which is wrong - the entrance is right across from the new McDonald's and In-n-Out on Santa Nella Blvd, and has a sign. Pea Soup Andersen's is good, and there's a Starbucks next to the McD's. Nearest grocery store of any sort is 30 miles, so don't count on stocking up here. We camped at Santa Nella RV Park in a Motorhome.

48 I think

Little to do, and no place to shop. Use Exit 407 from I-5, even if your GPS says 406.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $34.00

Checked into park. Lady in office put us in a site in the back. We could not fit in the site. There also was a gate in the back that was open and was not shut at night according to reviews and a person there. Had read reviews about theft in that part of the park. Went back and asked if we could be in the front. Even though there were MANY vacant sites in front, we were told they had no sites available. I asked for my money back because we couldn't fit in the site and we were uncomfortable in the back. The lady in the office said, "I'm sorry you think old is going to rub off on you." She did give me my money back but the comment was uncalled for. We camped at Santa Nella RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Not big enough for my 5th wheel

Tight Turns, Scraping Branches, Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $32.00

I specifically asked if campground was big rig friendly. Yes we kind of fit in our site but if we would have put our passenger side slide out out the tree would have been scratching all the paint. Looks like a nice park on the website and brochure but there were quite few junky rigs. Also, sewer connection was not threaded just a hole in the concrete. No cap. We camped at Santa Nella RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Gravel

My best tip is to find another place to spend the night if you are in a big rig.

Featured Campgrounds Near Santa Nella RV Park

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $36.00

This is an older park with shorter facing spaces. They will apparently let guests use both spaces for one price (my experience, may differ if they're busy). My 37 foot coach barely fit in the space, 40 footers will stick out one end or the other. Park was clean, traffic noise was noticeable but not annoying. We camped at Santa Nella RV Park in a Motorhome.

37-38
Not big enough for my motorhome

Several fast food places and gas stations adjacent to park. Small market nearby. Los Banos is about 10 miles east with Walmart, more restaurants, shopping, etc. Rotten Robbie gas station was easy in/out for our coach & trailer (didn't try others). Anderson's restaurant near park had good reviews but we didn't get a chance to go.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $36.00

We stay overnight at Santa Nella R V Park after racing at Laguna Seca. With every visit, there are improvements. They have redone the bathrooms and hey are immaculate and modern, especially compared to what was there. They have gotten rid of a whole row of Junker R V's. this visit I noticed many new plants and everything is cleaner than our last visit. And In and Out Burger is just across he street and extra easy access to Hwy 5.... We will be back next year and what more in the way of improvements that have done... We camped at Santa Nella RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $32.00

Convenient location, right off I-5 but far enough away so no noise. Manager was very helpful. Pull through means you park diagonal across two sites but it worked. Fast food walk able (don't try to cross road, go to intersection). We camped at Santa Nella RV Park in a Motorhome.

49-50

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $33.00

Place was recommended by my folks that are pretty much full timers so we decided to book 2 nights! We thought KOA down the road was fair but this place SUCKS, if your in back of Park!! Upon arrival they had no reservation for us that I set up day before, no problem they got us a site and pleasant to work with. Got to site and drive past permanent trailers/motorhomes and some that looked to be abandoned (cob webs everywhere). Get to site and broken glass all over cement where your front door would be, had to sweep before kids could get out truck. Get set up and of course your so far out that free wifi doesn't even pop up on phones. 1st night was quiet but wake up to sprinklers watering everything but the grass, truck completely wet (in pull through space)and they run them during morning hours (6-9ish), that led to zero water pressure(got to wait to shower). Next day gone all day to have a permanent (2years) neighbor tell us we're lucky our RZR is still in camp cause it's very high theft part of park. Now the good part, can't sleep now cause I'm worried about my belongings outside that are locked up (neighbor said that doesn't stop them), his quote "it's like their personal shopping site). Heard more cuss words from surrounding neighbors, waiting for gunshots and I was loaded and ready to join in if needed. Needless to say I was on the road by 5:30am (best part of stay) just a couple hours after all the yelling and screaming stopped. 2nd worst camping experience I've ever had and I spend 50+ days a year in my 5th wheel. I don't care for KOA's but I'd go there over this place! It's HORRIBLE!! You have been warned! We camped at Santa Nella RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Tight Turns, Obstacles

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $32.00

This is great for an overnight stay as the price is very reasonable. Interesting setup as each space has hook ups on both side of your space so take your choice. It's an old, no frills park but clean. Right across the highway are several fast food restaurants so if you don't want to cook..... We camped at Santa Nella RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

In the front row

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $28.00

This is an easy off/easy on location and set back from Hwy 33. Some road noise but tolerable. We had to unhook the car even though we had a pull-through. Not long enough for a 35' motorhome towing a CRV. The front part of the park is very clean, noticeably for short term and overnight stays. The rear of the park is a bit different. Lots of old rigs and residents. There is a mobile home park next door and we did hear some loud country music (better than rap) on Saturday night but it was turned off at a reasonable hour. Cracked concrete level pads, no grass at sites, but there are some grassy common areas for walking dogs. Utilities adequate but misplaced (we had to use sewer hose extension), some fast food restaurants in walking distance. We camped at Santa Nella RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $28.00

Great park for a short or overnight stay. They did have side by side sites, but have changed so you get both sites. Very wide site and about 50 ft long. Very low road noise. We camped at Santa Nella RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Go to Pea Soup Andersons-great soup. $ major fueling sites within 1 mile of camp.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $32.00

You pull up and a lady comes out and asks your name, gives you your reservation packet and tells you that you get 2 spaces for the price of one, to pull in on an angle and gives you map how to get there. Well in order to pull a 40' with toad in to these 2 spaces on and angle and fit as they don't want you hanging on the street....we had to hang over into the next store permanent mobile homes garden. Right at the bottom of our steps was a big old sprinkler head standing up out of the ground about 5" on a pipe. They show you on their website a dog walking area but they have now planted big shrubs there, so you walk your dog where ever and just poop scoop. Wasn't impressed with the place at $32.00. They did take $3.20 off for Good Sams. Don't think we will be going there again unless need be. WiFi didn't work for us, we had to use our AT&T hotspot. We camped at Santa Nella RV Park in a Motorhome.

23-24
Other

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $28.00

Older park but clean, good overnight stop. Spaces very level but barely fit most rv's, saw a lot that were diagonal in the site, most rigs unhooked or let the tow hang out a little. Hook-ups mostly in the middle of the site. Cable & wifi worked great. Be prepared to hear traffic from Hwy 152, lots of sirens. We camped at Santa Nella RV Park in a Motorhome.

67-68

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $28.00

Pulled in after closing and they stayed open to accommodate us. Our site was too small so they gave us two and had us pull in at an angle with no extra charge. Will remember this place as it was clean and quiet with easy access to I 5. We camped at Santa Nella RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2016 - $28.00

Have stayed here twice. Sites and overall upkeep is very good. However, both times the showers were filthy and had not been cleaned for some time. Just because they are older and could use some remodeling is no excuse for not mopping the shower floors and sterilizing the shower walls. Used showers at different times of day and they just had not been cleaned. We camped at Santa Nella RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Santa Nella RV Park

Are you affiliated with Santa Nella RV Park ?