Shasta Lake RV Resort

Shasta Lake, California

Recent Rate: $33 7/2009

TrishR

We just checked out of this horrible campsite today. We would have left early if we weren't already committed for the long weekend. Their website is a complete misrepresentation of the campsite. In no way can you call this an RV Resort. No grass, just dirt and weeds. Smallest spots we've ever seen. We were literally camping on top of our neighbors, with no privacy at all between the spots. Some spots with shade, others very little. Pool is old, small, a majority of the grout missing. I found RV Park Reviews website after I had booked this campground. I'll always look here first from now on! I never would have booked this campground if I had read the other reviews first! We camped at Shasta Lake RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Tony G

This is not a RV Resort. So don't let the web site fool you. The camp site are fairly level, But very tight to get into with other campers parking their vehicles in front of unoccupied spots and the trees make getting into our site very difficult. The personal staff were friendly, Although when we checked out the lady in the office told me to exit through the entrance driveway, There was no way I could make the turns around the trees and rocks to exit through the entrance, why she didn't direct me down a little farther to the exit driveway I'll never know. It took me about 10 minutes to find the 30 amp power outlet because it was located under the power box, this was a first that I have seen. There is no cable TV hook up, So to watch any TV you have to use your roof antenna because there are too many trees in the way to use your satellite dish, We could only get two stations. There are train tracks right behind the park and when a train goes by it shakes your rig like a mild earthquake. The fire pits are very close to your rig, If you don't catch your rig on fire you will for sure get smoked out. I will not camp here again. We camped at Shasta Lake RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

venturacounty

We made reservations 3 months in advance. After reviewing their website, it seemed to be a very nice place to camp. It was the opposite of this. The campsites face each other. Our awning overlapped the person's next to us. The camp site was tiny. We had to share a fire pit. Kids ride their bikes through other's campsites. People partied and were loud during "quiet hours". There is no room for RV's and it's a rip-off. We left two days early because it was unbearable. Our 3-year old couldn't even run around because there wasn't enough room. Our electricity went off when the other camper hooked up his RV. It was bad. Don't let the website fool you. We camped at Shasta Lake RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

HoneyBunnies

The park personnel are very nice. The overall condition of this park is "shabby." The restrooms are badly in need of remodeling. Shower curtains disgusting and hanging by one hook. No drain cover in the shower. Really weird because the drain hole was large. I've slipped, but never tripped in a shower before. The awful tiles are different hights. Toilets walls are disgusting. Use your imagination. The 3/10 of a mi. walk to the lake, what I like to call "the death march." It was over 100 degrees and the stairway (if you could call it that) down to the lake was dangerous. Seniors not in good condition should not attempt this. THE POOL: water was clean but all around the edges the tiles were grungy. Really disgusting to look at. We camped at Shasta Lake RV Resort in a Motorhome.

NAZRV

What a dump. We checked in and right next to our site was the Beverly hillbilly's. They had taken our picnic table and used it for their storage area, our fire ring and commandeered anything else in the area for their use. The sites were very unleveled and even with my level blocks I could not get it level. We gave up and left the campground and moved down the road to a Good Sam site. We camped at Shasta Lake RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Butte KOA

Butte, Montana

Bridgeview RV Resort

Grants Pass, Oregon

Are you affiliated with Shasta Lake RV Resort?