Tiger Run RV Resort

85 Revett Dr
Breckenridge, Colorado 80424

• Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes
  • Pickleball Pickleball yes

Ask fellow campers about "Tiger Run RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2007 - $46.00

Really enjoyed the town of Breckenridge. The town provided a shuttle to the campground. The campground is overpriced, and the only one around. Remember you are in tourist country! Overall, I just consider this campground as OK. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2007 - $46.00

This campground is stuffy. The staff is not rude, but they aren't friendly either. They didn't even say hello when my wife went to look at things for sale. The campsite is nice, but doesn't have the natural feel you get at others. No fires are permitted and the dumpsters were a drive away. This is the only park in Summit County, so there's not much choice. We will probably stay somewhere else next time even though it means more driving. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2007 - $44.00

Some of the reviewers here said Tiger Run is showing it's age, I agree. The club house needs a remodel. There are lots of sites for sale here, which makes me wonder if the new management and owners are not working in the best interest of guests and individual site owners. I have been considering purchasing a site here, but I am having second thoughts given the cost of needed upgrades, and association/management rules changing almost daily. That said, Tiger Run is really a nice park physically. The sites are mostly well cared for and landscaped. I love the winters here! As an avid skier it is heaven to be within 10 miles of 2 of the best ski resorts in the world. Yes, it is expensive, but overall it is a nice place to stay. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

mak

Date of Stay: August, 2007 - $50.00

We stayed in the "pull through" that wasn't really a pull through, but used the smaller concrete area as the place to park our truck. We had to back into the site and couldn't pull through due to a tree and not very wide concrete. Even though the water connection "box" and the sewer top was nasty, we really enjoyed the site. It was on a corner and faced away from the afternoon sun and afforded us privacy in that we weren't looking in someone else's RV or Motorhome. It was disappointing that the WiFi was not available at the site. We had to go to the laundry area to access it. When we made our reservations we were told that we could not request a certain site, but could request an area, i.e. riverview, pull-through, etc. We didn't want a pull-through but since there were only two sites available when we arrived, for the length of time that we wanted to stay, we took the "pull-through" and ended up really enjoying it! Great place. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Tiger Run RV Resort

Date of Stay: August, 2007 - $57.00

I would rate the Breckenridge/Frisco area as a 10, but Tiger Run is showing its age, and the new owners and management are terrible. Most of the new sites are well kept, large and nicely landscaped, but you do get a lot of road noise. In the older section where the chalets are located, the sites are run down and narrow. In the site I had, I was appalled at the filthy box that contained the fresh water hookup. The electric hookup would not lock, and I was concerned about someone taking my surge protector. The waste receptacle was a rusty metal cover that looked really gross. Although I had reserved a riverfront site months ago, they had none available, and that attitude of the management was: "Take what we give you or leave." They would not even come to the site to see what I described above. I was charged for a pull-through but the front part of the pull-through was wide enough for a car, with a six inch drop off and a tree that prevented even the car from going too far onto the pad. When I told the management that there was no way that this was a pull-through site, I was told that it is a pull-through. End of story, no discussion, no rebate. I think the previous reviews must have been done by the site owners who are desperately trying to sell their lots. There are a large number of lots for sale, and it looks like time to bailout before the monthly maintenance fees skyrocket to upgrade the park before it hits rock bottom. We shall not return. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2007 - $62.00

This is a great park - great location, wonderful sites. Yes, it's expensive, but it is safe, clean, beautiful, with fabulous views and two rivers running through it. Paved streets and paved level lots that are large - count me in! Since each spot is privately owned, there will be some variation in the overall landscaping and maintenance of such. But, there weren't any that were horrible or unacceptable. Certainly better than almost anywhere you can camp. Huge laundry room with lots of washers and dryers - well maintained clubhouse and indoor pool/jacuzzi. Yes, I wish they had more garbage cans (only one place in park where you can deposit your trash), but we were here in the summer and didn't mind the walk. Lots of lots for sale, but this seems mostly because when the original developer finished and got out a couple of years ago, he had a "fire sale" on the remaining lots. Many folks already in the park bought up these lots for a song, and are now selling and hoping to make a tidy profit. I have no quarrel with that. And, I'm sure there are others that bought here and then couldn't get here as often as they thought they would and are now selling. Or, elderly couples who bought and one of them grew ill or passed away. This is quite a common occurrence with RV's and RV lots as most of you know. We really enjoyed our time at Tiger Run - we rode our bikes into Breckenridge every day on a paved path. Now that was worth the price right there! We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2007 - $52.00

Unbelievably beautiful setting, beautiful sites, nice laundry and showers. We found the staff to be very accommodating and really, really enjoyed our stay here. We will definitely be back. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2007 - $60.00

Beautiful Park. Great views! Great paved roads and sites. Indoor heated pool. Just very expensive and young staff was rude at check-in. But, best place to stay in area. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2007 - $60.00

Very nice park. We enjoyed the stay very much. Beautiful views. I only have one complaint abut the park and that is the price. $60 is the most I have ever paid for a campsite anywhere, anytime. Of course, it's the only game in town for quite a distance. However, we were ready to get out of Utah and Arizona because of the heat. I have stayed in many campgrounds just as nice for $30-$35. The talk around the campground is that owners sold all the RV lots at somewhere around $150,000 a piece and then they rent them out when the owners are not present. So now we have the lot owner trying to pay for his investment and the campground managers trying to make a profit on managing it. Thus the high price for campsite. One other gripe is the orientation of the sites. Most will get West sun right into the awning side of the RV. I have finally decided that the people who design these RV parks are not RV'ers. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again unless I find myself on a budget. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2007 - $70.00

Hi all, To clear some things up. The park is not going under. There have been 2-3 years that watering was not allowed due to poor water rights from the first developer. This year the water was turned back on and the park is looking much, much better. We stayed on the old side of the park for one month before purchasing a lot along the Blue River. Yes, we rented on the old side and the spaces were a little tight but still no problem for our 40 footer. The lots and chalets have sold like wildfire this summer. I can say the homeowners assoc has had some upper management changes and there is plenty of capital in the bank. There is some room for improvement in the front office department but let the new management make these changes. Park your rig and enjoy the surroundings. Your in the mountains and the views are priceless. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2007 - $52.00

Nice CG. Indoor pool, paved roads and playground. A number of sites were for sale. Pull through sites were a little in the open, though. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2007 - $45.00

We have stayed here many times in the past seven years and although this is a great park it is definitely going downhill. We saw run down rv's and lots of weeds and deteriorating landscaping. Many of the sites were for sale which looked like folks were jumping a sinking ship. I don't know what is going on but I suspect all is not well. It's still a great rv park just no longer one of the best. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2007 - $45.00

This is one of your higher quality parks that can actually earn the name "resort". We had a site with our rear window overlooking the roaring river. It was a very peaceful setting with the snowcapped mountains nearby. The facilities were clean. The two indoor jacuzzis and pool marked for swimming laps were relaxing. We received 10 percent discount for paying cash and there were no other discounts available. It was worth paying more. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2007 - $50.00

Large park with very helpful staff. Stayed in space next to river with beautiful views of surrounding mountains. Minutes away from Breckenridge. Spaces have plenty of room with well maintained lawns and picnic tables. Some spaces have fire rings, some don't (ours did). Activities on site include fishing, basketball, horseshoes, swimming pool, two hot tubs, and a playground. All are well maintained. Biking and hiking National Forest is adjacent to park. This is a destination resort in a very expensive area (Breckenridge) and was well worth the $50.00 per night. Will make this an annual trip during the summer as Breckenridge as a ton of things to do for the family. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2007 - $25.00

Wonderful experience. Heck the owner even brought us extra heaters the night we pulled in to make sure we didn't freeze literally to death. Wow, breath taking view and everything was perfect. Would love to return in the summer months. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Tiger Run RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Tiger Run RV Resort ?