Tiger Run RV Resort

85 Revett Dr
Breckenridge, Colorado 80424

• Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes
  • Pickleball Pickleball yes

Ask fellow campers about "Tiger Run RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $100.00

I wanted to like this park. All of my friends rave about it. It ticks all the boxes. Big sites. Big, mostly level concrete pads. Mature trees. Clean and tidy. Amenities galore. But maybe it was the proximity to the highway and the persistent highway noise. Or maybe it was that my site was at one end of the park, and the only dumpster was at the far end of a very large park, and it was a long, long walk just to dump trash. Or maybe it was the dogs tied up outside practically every rig, yapping as we walked past on the way to dump the trash. Or the low water pressure. Or the wasps that attacked my dinner. Or the mice that were brave enough to pop out during the daytime. Or maybe it was the nosy neighbor, Lucy and Desi, Long, Long Trailer vibe I got. Or the party, complete with live music, at a neighboring site, that went on for hours on a work night, that was apparently going on with the blessing of the park management. I suspect the rating would be a lot better if I hadn't had to listen to the party all evening. We were only there one night. One night was enough. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $55.00

Overpriced, now all sites have been sub let and Tiger Run admin merely resells vacant lots.

Dog Dirt all over our site, had to call and wait for someone to come and clear it up.

Probably not enough room to get awning and slide out.

They know they are the only option for 20 miles in the winter time. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: August, 2014 - $100.00

This is a nice campground, but it is pricey. I was surprised to find as many cabins on site as there is. The space map of the resort would have you believe that they have a great deal of RV sites, but is not the case. We used the workout room which was reasonably well stocked and clean. I didn't use the pool area, though, due to the distance from our site, and not an easy access to gain entry. The trash bins are quite a hike as well, and we only saw one in the area of the park that we were in. Since these are owner leased sites, ours, even though was $100 a night, still contained the owner's Jeep, and all the amenities were covered with tarps preventing their use, like the picnic table, fire pit, and fountain. So for the money we got a place to park and cement to put chairs out on. Not a good value at all. Next time I am in town I will try another campground. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2014 - $63.00

The park is great but for 63 a night I expect quiet mountain time. You cannot wash your RV but a generator is running all of the time from a vendor washing RVs ( 8am until 7pm) I have never been in another RV park that would allow this after 5. The sites are great but they need to limit the noise. Until they do the National forest parks down the street are more enjoyable and cheaper. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Tiger Run RV Resort

Date of Stay: August, 2012 - $60.00

In 14 years of traveling, this is the most over-rated campground we have ever experienced. We expected so much more for $60 per night. It started with the 30 minute check-in experience & nobody escorting us to our site, followed by the 34 PSI water pressure (I could not even wash the soap from my hair). Flower planters showcased dead sticks and weeds. Grass at our site was all dead. The fitness room had broken and missing equipment, and there wasn't much there to begin with. We were so sad that the management company is not bringing this campground up to where it could/should be!! We have stayed in much better for much less. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2012 - $79.00

This is an owner owned RV resort. The website makes it appear very spacious, when actually the sites are very close together with some landscaping between the sites. We were expecting more privacy as we paid for a premium (not riverfront) site and were put next to a site where an owner had a contractor building some outdoor steps at his site. We were afraid we were going to have to listen to construction noise all day, but he ended up being pretty quiet! The staff was not very helpful when asked if they could move us and only offered to refund us our money, so were were stuck staying here. They have a big indoor pool and jacuzzi, fitness room and game room that definitely looks "dated." There are a lot of owners here that give you "the look" as you walk by, but overall it was a pretty location but a bit overrated by their website. I would not stay here again because it's pretty high elevation and the elevation caused our Select Comfort mattress to pop! We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2010 - $45.00

Just got back from a one week stay here. Not exactly what I thought it would be. Positives - staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating. Concrete pads are excellent and perfectly level. Very clean park and centrally located for everything we did during the week. Wi-Fi worked well. Negatives - I felt very cramped in our particular spot. Our fifth wheel pad was located between two chalets. Each chalet was within 5 feet of our site. In fact, the whole park seemed cramped to me. I thought this park would be spread out more, but that was just my expectation. I knew it wouldn't be rustic, but I really had little sense of being in the outdoors. That is probably due to my particular site that only had peaks of the surrounding mountains. I also didn't except to see so many chalet sites. I don't know the exact count but they seem to outnumber the RV sites. I will admit that I do like a little more rustic of a place and knew I was going to a resort. But, I thought I would have better views of the surrounding area than I did have and I certainly didn't think I would feel cramped. I felt like I was in the driveway for those two chalets. For those who not so interested in ambiance and the feel of being the outdoors you will not find may faults with this campground. As for me, I will choose another park the next time I go to Colorado. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2008 - $40.00

We agree with the previous review. This previously was a nicer park, but seems to have gone down hill. The pool was dirty and the place looks like a real estate office, with all the park models for sale. We used to stay here for a week or so every summer, but we were disappointed this stay. We will most likely drive the extra two hours to Colorado Springs next time we are passing through. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2007 - $40.00

Tiger Run is like a Las Vegas hooker. Great to look at but over priced and doesn't deliver. Fourth time to stay there. WiFi has never worked unless you take a hike to club house which is tired and need of renovation. Each time they tell me they are working on the WiFi. Staff is ambivalent at best. Couldn't give directions to bike path which is across the street. Trash is a hike. Nice setting if you like concrete and landscaping but no place else to "camp" in Breck. Only stay there when I'm too tired to make the final push home. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2007 - $46.00

Really enjoyed the town of Breckenridge. The town provided a shuttle to the campground. The campground is overpriced, and the only one around. Remember you are in tourist country! Overall, I just consider this campground as OK. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: September, 2007 - $46.00

This campground is stuffy. The staff is not rude, but they aren't friendly either. They didn't even say hello when my wife went to look at things for sale. The campsite is nice, but doesn't have the natural feel you get at others. No fires are permitted and the dumpsters were a drive away. This is the only park in Summit County, so there's not much choice. We will probably stay somewhere else next time even though it means more driving. We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: June, 2005 - $59.00

This park is a high end resort. We arrive late and had to close a site via an envelope. The envelope gave use a price os $46.00 we ended up paying over $58.00. We set up on a nice level concrete pad with full hookups. The washrooms were clean and spacious but we did have to drive to them. There were a number of seasonal sites which wear very well cared for and landscaped. The next morning we had to wait for someone to come to the office in order to pay and then leave. We were planning on leaving at around 630am but the office didn't open til 8am and no one showed up until 830am. I would imagine the area is gorgeous with the mountains and all but due to the cost and tardiness of the office staff I will not be staying at this park again We camped at Tiger Run RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Tiger Run RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Tiger Run RV Resort ?