8.8 Excellent

Colorado Springs, Colorado 80926

• Public Phone Public Phone yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Mountaindale Cabins & RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $52.00

Staff were friendly and helpful but, we had made reservations about 2 weeks earlier and when we checked in I was told a staff member would lead me in. He followed me back to my truck and told me to wait while he checked something in the office. About 10 to 15 minutes later he told me that my site was unavailable because an RV was still there and that the owner wasn't there because he had trailer hitch issues and that we would have to stay at another site, then move the next day to my site after the trailer occupying my site was available. I didn't understand why I would have to move but agreed. Next, my Wi-Fi didn't work. My cell phone wouldn't work. Water pressure was very weak. In fact, once it went completely off. I turned the water off, then on again and I had very weak pressure. I went to the office, told the lady that I would stay the night because it was late but I wanted a refund for the next three days that I had reserved. She told me she understood but she didn't know how to do that and to return in the morning. Meanwhile, a staff member came to our site and, somehow got the Wi-Fi and my cell phone working. The Wi-Fi was weak and phone service was spotty. I would have to step outside for fair reception. Next morning another lady gave me a refund for the next three nights and told me she was sorry it happened. A staff member led me out and I'm glad he did because the streets were narrow and winding. I will never camp there again. But, if you go, make sure you have a lot of supplies if you plan on staying more than one night. The park is about 14 miles from stores, ATM's, etc. We camped at Mountaindale Cabins & RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2007 - $32.00

Upon arrival the the office had two customers in front of my family. The older lady behind the counter must have been having a bad day. She did not smile once while our family waited for over 45 min for her to check in the two in front of me. When it became my turn. She was very short with us. She took our money told us the site number, my wife asked where it is and she handed us a pamphlet and did not say another word. This place also is not a place I would recommend taking children to the staff treated my children as a imposition not a guest of their campground. My site was very sunny no shade which (I requested upon reservation) the site was also very small and cramped. Upon reservation I was also told that on Sat night they had a Ice cream special 1.00 a bowl, they decided not to do that also. I would not recommend this place We camped at Mountaindale Cabins & RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Mountaindale Cabins & RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Mountaindale Cabins & RV Resort ?