Monument RV Resort

Fruita, Colorado

607 CO-340
Fruita, Colorado 81521

• Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Monument RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $42.00

For those wanting to visit Colorado National Monument, this park is a great choice due to its convenient location. Staff was very friendly and helpful. As I needed a minor repair on my motorhome, I was grateful that they recommended a mobile RV service that took care of my issue in short order. Park WiFi was a little weak, as was my Verizon & AT&T phone service; but was not a major factor, as I spent most of my time away from the park. Clear sky for my rooftop satellite dish. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Colorado National Monument is a must-see attraction-- scenic drive built by the CCC, beautiful rock formations and great ranger programs.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $42.00

Monument RV Park is conveniently off Rt 70 and close to Colorado National Monument. Sites are gravel and mostly open, which can be a little hot in the sun. Bathrooms were clean, although only 1 shower and toilet in each restroom building. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $33.00

We stopped here for one night. We were very pleased with this place. The managers could not have been more helpful. We were given a backin site that looked like it was especially set up for one night stop overs. The site was very long to accommodate both our trailer and tow vehicle. The manager showed us our site, and he was available to help us back in if needed. They offer free coffee in the morning. We recommend this campground. It is close to Colorado Natl Monument and Colorado river. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

We did not do any sightseeing while here. But, there are things to do in this area.

Date of Stay: July, 2017 - $38.00

Good utilities, wifi not so good, cell phone ok, satellite reception good. Roads are paved and all parking is on gravel. Mostly clean except the long term doing their own thing as usual. Quiet at night and plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby as well as fuel. Easy in and out. No shade. Tow vehicles can be left hooked up as spaces are long. , We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Monument RV Resort

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $40.00

Well maintained and clean. Paved roads and gravel sites that are pretty close. Nice and friendly staff. Wifi and cell service good. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Colorado National Monument, Dinosaur Trail, Dinosaur Journey museum, Children's Nature Center, Western slope Vietnam War memorial park

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $33.00

I enjoyed my stay at moument RV resort, as I was given a very nice back-in, water and electric site on grass next to the cabins. My rear dinette overlooked a white picket fence and the Colorado monument and my front door opened to a nice, grass area between my site and the cabins. Were my trailer not equipped with black out fan covers and window shades, I would have been very annoyed by the extremely bright street light hanging directly over my site. Location is fantastic--ything and easy access to the state park, the monument and tons of shopping. Staff was very friendly. I would not stay here in a full hookup pullthroughs, as they are way too close together and crowded with no views or outdoor space. But my back in water and electric only was great, other than the street light. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $40.00

First of all we want to thank everybody for putting reviews over here, otherwise we would never ended over here. The sites are extremely narrow but the spot is great, just a short drive to Colorado National Monument, A GEM and a must see. We hate to park opposite your neighbor; RVing is fun to see people but not that close. Free cable, good reception on the antenna. WiFi is free and good. Great little pool and an awesome hot tub. It looks like a big gravel parking lot but you are not here to be in the park all day. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Walmart just 10 miles in Grand Junction. Colorado National Monument is a must see. The state park across the road from the RV park is awesome.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $45.00

The facility was very very nice, clean and spacious. Good customer service. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $40.00

The park is nicely located and offers great convenience and a variety of places to eat. The lots are pretty tightly squeezed in and do not offer much privacy. The rules are applied discriminately to the guests but, are not followed by management or employees. The management is rude and speaks to the guests as if they (management) are not accountable. After staying a few months through winter, I decided to move my Fifth Wheel in the middle of the month. I am local and paid through the month in advance. When I moved my RV they immediately put another guest in the spot and then demanded the electric to be paid even though it was still rented by me through the end of the month. When I told them I was disappointed in the way they handled the situation they told me they were disappointed that I left. I explained that the lot was still rented by me until the end of the month and technically they were in breach, they told me I had no legal grounds to keep the space. The electric bill which by no means was exorbitant at $47 was demanded immediately despite the agreement that the bill would be at the end of the month. Poor handling of a situation by management and the trailer trash employee working behind the counter. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Don't go here. If there was a negative rating for customer service I would have given a -5.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $40.00

Typical gravel RV park, no shade, no grass, hot and dry. Wi-Fi was horrible, they kept saying it was being fixed, but never was. Had to keep going into Lowes and use theirs. But if you are liking to hike, this is the place for you. Also fast food nearby. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Grocery close by, no shopping, had to go into Grand Junction to shop.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $30.00

When checking in, we were told hot tub was open until 9, but we needed to ask the manager to lift the cover. When we went to manager at 7:50, she was rude and said it was too late. She said she was engaged in other activities (watching TV).

Internet was Non-existent.

No hot water in men's bathroom by office.

Dog fight outside our RV at 10:30 pm.

In morning , I asked for a partial credit because I did not receive all the amenities. Person at front desk refused because I didn't tell about issues when I encountered them. Was I supposed to wake her up at 10:30 pm?

Why can't places be customer oriented and credit me?

Do not stay here! We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $40.00

I'm a native of this area back for a class reunion. Our first time to this park but found it to be nicer than other parks in the area. Easy to navigate with our forty foot fifth wheel despite the round about getting off the freeway. Staff friendly enough. Site was okay, with good utilities. Very small swimming pool available as well as laundry room. This is the best place to stay if you want to visit Colorado National Monument. Good park to leave your rig, take a nice drive and picnic lunch into the monument, drive thru and take pictures and make the full loop back through Grand Junction. Or take in the Dinosaur Museum right across the street. Also watch for the Peach Festval in the other end of the valley in early Septemer annually. Best peaches EVER, bar none. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $40.00

95' pull thrus! Love them. Very clean laundry area. $1.50 per wash and .50 for 20 min of drying. Gorgeous nature!

Definitely would stay here again. Didn't give a 10 because 1 tree near entrance needs trimming. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2016 - $40.00

We were recently on a long trip to California, and needed a place to spend the night to finish the last leg home back to Colorado.

Reservation process was smooth by phone, and check-in process worked fine. We requested a long pull thru site so we didn't have to unhook, and we got a site that was exactly what we asked for. There was a little confusion when we drove to the site, as wasn't sure exactly which site was ours. But that could have been due to be tired after driving all day!

Nice pull thru site, gravel, plenty long enough. We only used the 50 amp service, didn't hook up water and sewer since it was such a short stay. All worked ok.

Took advantage of the pool, which was perfect on a hot day. The bathrooms were clean, but one set of bathrooms happened to be closed while we were there for maintenance.

Wi-fi was just OK, but that is the way it is at most places. Would definitely stay here again, as park was extremely well maintained, clean,and easy to get to from the interstate. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2016 - $42.00

Nice pool to cool off in. Monument Park just up the road. Stores close by. Even though "in town" still VERY quiet. Nice hosts. Big pull-through sites. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Monument RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Monument RV Resort ?