Monument RV Resort

Fruita, Colorado

607 CO-340
Fruita, Colorado 81521

• Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Monument RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2010 - $31.00

If you like sun and gravel then this is the place for you. Sites were large but on gravel. Restrooms were clean and the laundry was clean. OK for a one night stand; easy access to interstate. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2010 - $28.00

Long sites for big rigs with 50 amp, full hook-ups, cable, Wi-Fi for a fee after 24 hours. Clean, friendly staff upon check-in. Pretty quiet park with easy access to 1-70, dining, fuel, etc. The park is mostly long term, worker-type, with a couple of streets in the middle for short term campers. Sites were a little too close together for us, but room for slides. We would recommend this park for a night or two, we would stay again while passing through. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2010 - $45.00

Normally, I would give this park a 10 for the cleanliness and location. This was the cleanest RV Park I’ve ever stayed at. The only problem I had with it was a hot tub that my daughter who was one month shy of her 16th Birthday was not allowed to use. Sorry, but I saw no reason for this and we stayed at other places with hot tubs just like the one at this park and even my 7 year old had no problem. This was not an understandable rule to me. So in an overall review, If I’m traveling that way again and have kids 15 and under I will not stay here. If I’m alone or with kids 16 and over then I will stay here. That is also my recommendation for any other people traveling in this area. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2010 - $35.00

This is a nice park. Very convenient to the interstate, but you do not get any noise from the road. It is within walking distance of several places to eat and directly across from a state park and the Colorado River. The restrooms were clean and modern and the laundry was clean. Had good Verizon strength. The 24 hour free WiFi worked well, but as others have said, never saw a place give you free WiFi for 24 hours and then charge. The roads are paved and the sites are gravel: a bit close on one side, but not bad. You can wash your rig for a $10 fee. The pool and hot tub were closed for the season, even though it was 90 degrees! One of the reasons I picked the park was the pool. No reduction in price. I thought the price was a bit high since the pool and hot tub were closed. Be sure and check out the fruit stand up the street, great peaches! Would stay again. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Monument RV Resort

Date of Stay: August, 2010 - $28.00

Easy access from freeway, but not too close for noise. Sites had good access and room for slides. Power, water, and cell (AT&T) were good. Campground was clean and the staff was friendly. We would recommend this park. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2010 - $32.00

Nice clean park with long level sites and well placed hookups. Decent cable TV. Clean showers. Had made reservations for 2 days but got word of death in family right before we got here. Lady was nice about letting me cancel second night so I could leave next morning. Good Verizon signal. We will probably try here again when we can stay and not have other things on our minds and give a better evaluation. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2010 - $31.00

I thought this was a nice well-kept campground. We were only here one night, so weren't bothered by the issue of only 24 hours of free WiFi use, but I must say this is the first time I've ever seen that kind of limitation. Side by side hookups and not much room at your site on the outside, but wasn't a problem. Very clean campground. Store in the office. Nice staff. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2010 - $35.00

They only provide one free Wi-Fi coupon per rig, even if you have more than one computer. The woman who checked us in offended us by stating her political views which are quite critical of the current administration. Actually, "quite critical" is an understatement. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

neb

Date of Stay: July, 2010 - $34.00

Great location for touring Colorado National Monument and Dinosaur Discovery Center. Easy access off I-70. This is a nice clean park close to restaurants and gas stations. It was over 100 degrees during our stay so we especially appreciated the small pool and spa. Spaces are gravel with a table in the usual close, side by side layout of many parks with only a few trees scattered around the park for shade. A little bit of grass between spaces would have been nice. Free wireless was for only 24hrs after which you must sign up and pay for service ($5) and was very sporadic. Management was very friendly. Even though the amenities were very basic we enjoyed our stay. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2010 - $35.00

Used this as a stop over. Just a gravel parking lot with no shade. Temperature was pretty hot outside. They did get us checked in very quickly. Easy in and easy out. Not sure if I would stay again. If I did it would only be for a stop over. Hopefully I have the fee correct. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: July, 2010 - $34.00

This is a convenient campground right off I-70 and easy in and out. Several fast food stores within walking distance. OK for 1-3 nights, but I wouldn't recommend it for long stays. The dog run is very nasty and has probably never been sanitized. I hated taking my dog there and then back into the RV. One pleasant discovery for walking your dog is a state park trail directly across the street. I took several walks by myself also. This discovery made our stay more pleasant. The cable TV was good, but the "free WI FI" turned out to be for the first 24 hours, then you need to pay. We would stay here again but never more than 1 or 2 nights. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2010 - $35.00

Nice park. Good layout, level sites. Quiet, friendly. Good Mandarin restaurant in walking distance, also Taco Bell. Many other attractions in the area for sight-seeing. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2010 - $35.00

Very rude lady working at the park. We just got out of the R.V. after a long drive, a dog barked at our 2 Beagles and our dogs barked back once, and she said we won't have barking dogs here. We moved to a different site. Don't stay here if you have dogs. This place in over-rated, only hot gravel to walk you dogs on. A real nice State Park across the street. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2010 - $31.00

Very clean and well kept park. Bathrooms, showers and laundry were very clean. Has nice big, level gravel sites with scattered trees. ATT and Verizon service was very good. Pool and spa were not yet open. Why don't these parks keep the hot tub open in the WINTER when you really want it?? Park staff was very friendly and helpful. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2010 - $34.00

Park is very clean and has a view of the mountains. Restrooms/showers were spotless. Check in was easy and efficient. We camped here for one night. We don't know why it is so highly rated by Woodalls. It's basically a gravel parking spot, and we would not recommend for anything but overnight. Very few trees and/or grass and what grass they have they do not allow dogs on. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Monument RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Monument RV Resort ?