Monument RV Resort

Fruita, Colorado

607 CO-340
Fruita, Colorado 81521

• Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "Monument RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $30.00

When checking in, we were told hot tub was open until 9, but we needed to ask the manager to lift the cover. When we went to manager at 7:50, she was rude and said it was too late. She said she was engaged in other activities (watching TV).

Internet was Non-existent.

No hot water in men's bathroom by office.

Dog fight outside our RV at 10:30 pm.

In morning , I asked for a partial credit because I did not receive all the amenities. Person at front desk refused because I didn't tell about issues when I encountered them. Was I supposed to wake her up at 10:30 pm?

Why can't places be customer oriented and credit me?

Do not stay here! We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $16.00

This place is a joke. Be prepared to read every line of the rules when you check in, BEFORE you pay. Many, many rules to which you must comply, and no refunds. The manager is cranky, unhelpful, and downright rude.

Wifi is terrible too.

It's clean though, and in a good location.

I've been traveling for four years and have stayed in a lot of RV Parks. I have never felt compelled to write a bad review before I stayed here. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: July, 2012 - $40.00

Stopped here on way through Colorado for one night. Convenient locations. Facilities are OK. Pool is small and water was a bit green. Play set was nice. All gravel and asphalt, no grass or trees near pull throughs. Pull throughs were level. Restrooms and showers were close to us and clean. We were not treated well, and I am not sure this is a child friendly park. The office was open until 6PM. We went to buy some souvenirs and got to office at 5:52. They turned the OPEN sign off as we walked up, and rudely dismissed my wife and 4 kids and would not allow them in to buy anything. Manager came by our spot later to apologize, but did nothing to help. We will not ever stop here again. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2009 - $35.00

Stay well away! Office was locked, and no one was around when we arrived at 7:05 p.m. Standard paperwork permitted check-in, but bathrooms/showers were locked tight. Wireless internet, free at the previous 10 places we'd stayed, cost $4.95 for 24 hours. Office opened at 8 a.m., and surly clerk shrugged at our complaints, saying bathhouse had to be locked against vagrants. Asked what the $35 charge had bought us, she smirked, "A place to park. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Monument RV Resort

Date of Stay: January, 2009 - $35.00

DO NOT stay here! The park itself was very well planned and beautiful. They have nice big log buildings, a pool, laundry facilities, dog runs and everything else that you would want in an RV park. The administration was an absolute terror to deal with. The ladies in the office were incredibly rude. They walk around the park every 10 minutes looking for someone to harass. You will get NO privacy staying here. We were told that we could not BBQ outside or just hang out outside of the RV. (Isn't that what RV-ing is all about?) The RV spots were really close together. Our slide out was literally 3 inches from another trailer and their slide-out was just as close to ours, almost as if we were interlocked. They claim to be pet friendly, but you are not allowed to have your pet outside for extended periods of time, even if you are outside with them. We travel full time and live in our RV and this was the WORST experience I have ever had! We paid upfront for 2 months and stayed less than a month. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: November, 2008 - $50.00

Rude, Rude, Rude. These words say it all. I have never ever been treated so horrible in my life. This campground should be shut down or sold to nicer people. The park manager (don't know his name) was very loud and cursing rude. The red head behind the counter; Oh my Word! I will pray several times a day that God will save you. She thinks the only way is her way, and if you don't go and ask her permission you will be in for the most horrible ride of your life. Please stay somewhere else and save yourself a lot of pain. The showers and washer and dryers where filthy and made your clothes stink. I stayed here for three months, and it was like I was in HELL!! It should be named HELL ON EARTH because the Devil and his witches live there. I paid over $500.00 a month for this pain. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: October, 2008 - $35.00

This park is very ordinary with crowded sites, gravel, and lots of "permanent" energy workers with trashier rigs. Baths and showers were not very clean. We spent one night and left. The next day we found that our rear license plate had been stolen and when we called this park to tell them of the incident so they could beef up any security, they did not seem to care. We will not stay here again! There is a beautiful Colorado State Park directly across the street: we will stay there from now on. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2007 - $1.00

We tried to stay here, but it didn't happen. We had reserved a space with a deposit and when we got there, they had rented it to somebody else. They were very busy so maybe they thought we weren't going to show. Who knows? They wouldn't give us a reason and they were very rude. They refunded our deposit. We did notice that the park is hard to negotiate for bigger rigs. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2005 - $30.00

I did not stay here but visited friends who were and I agree, the management needs some help in properly dealing with folks. I emailed my disappointment to them regarding the non use of supposedly anything by guests (my kids were kicked out of the pool when swimming with friends who were camping there) and to my surprise a quite nasty, presumptuous email came back. Not really worth my time dealing with this further just be forewarned that this may not be the place for you unless you like parking lots, hard nosed management, and a policy that keeps your guests on the outside looking in. We camped at Monument RV Resort in a .

Featured Campgrounds Near Monument RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Monument RV Resort ?