RV Ranch at Grand Junction

• Hiking Hiking no
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no

marie0123

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $40.00

We love it here! This will be our second summer at this clean and picturesque park. Staff is beyond helpful, never had a problem checking in. Level, spacious, shaded, padded sites and lots of soft green grass. We have a favorite site in the park and upon request we were allowed there for an extended stay with no hassles whatsoever.

Showers are very CLEAN, and I am super picky to say the least. Plenty of hot water. Didn't smell at all, as a previous poster stated.

Park is not too big and not too small - which is important to us.

The owners take pride in this park by enforcing the rules diligently.

2 enclosed pet run areas which is a must for us.

Wonderful kids playground and sparkling clean pool.

We were allowed to store our RV over the winter here too!

We consider this well maintained campground our second home when in the area to visit family.

** one additional improvement I might add is to have some extra loungers / chairs and a couple umbrella tables for shade in the pool area ** We camped at RV Ranch at Grand Junction in a Motorhome.

Make sure to experience Glenwood Springs only an hour away. Check out the caverns, alpine slides & amusement park feel at GlenwoodSprings Adventure Park then head over to Hot Springs Pool for a long soak in the natural mineral waters. Both these activities are suitable for either adults alone or adults w/ kids. Hot Springs has kid pools, diving board and a HUGE waterslide. Call 1st to make sure theyre open. When we arrived the slide was closed but we had a blast nonetheless.

goldenruler

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $18.00

We've been here for two weeks, are full time RVers & have been in many RV parks. Yes, they have a lot of signs saying clean up after your dog & keep them off the grass, but we've seen too many times that bad dog parents don't clean up. They have 2 dog parks, one is very large & you can certainly walk your dog around the park. Right now, they're repainting tables, swings, etc & doing an overall spring cleanup of the park. There are lots of flowers & you can tell they really want it to look nice. The park is very clean. We don't use the park showers, but I've used the restroom & everything was clean & nice. The laundry room is clean, large & the prices are good. The park prices are reasonable, ours is based on a monthly rate, & it's close to everything you need. We have found everyone who works here to be friendly & helpful. Some of the sites seem to be a little tight, but they do have some large ones. The pads are concrete & level. There are some large trees around the park, but I wouldn't call it wooded. Some sites have a little shade. They have free wifi & it is usually quite good. We don't download movies or anything, but for everyday use, we've been happy. This is a nice park & we will return. We camped at RV Ranch at Grand Junction in a Motorhome.

This was a little difficult to find. It's really on a frontage road off Business Loop I 70. If you come off I 70 on Business Loop I70, turn right on F rd & immediately turn right again.

chuckinca

Date of Stay: May, 2015 - $38.00

Very nice looking park, many full timers, about a mile from I-70. They had a nice pool. Roads were paved and easy to get around. Had a small store with some RV items. Nice looking park. Pull thru sites were all 65' long, level and paved with separate areas for 50 amp and 30 amp (maybe 4 lanes for 50 and another 4 lanes for 30). Back-in sites in a separate area and in wooded area adjacent to city street. Cabins in wooded area in rear. We camped at RV Ranch at Grand Junction in a Travel Trailer.

Go often

Date of Stay: July, 2014 - $40.00

The park was convenient to the place we needed to go to in Grand Junction but it is in Clifton. Sites were mostly level, not off enough for us to use blocks. There appeared to be lots of long term stays. Dog walks were gravel but shaded. Lots of signs to keep dogs off all the grass even though there was grass at lots of sites. We did see dogs tied out on the grass. We did occasionally hear trains and traffic noise but not bad. Too hot to sit out and be bothered by either We would stay again. We camped at RV Ranch at Grand Junction in a Motorhome.

CamperAndy

Date of Stay: November, 2013 - $35.00

Upon arrival staff was friendly and helpful and "highlighted" certain rules like time when kids had to be on their site and quiet time. A good start but at 05.00 p.m. the staff was leaving and nobody enforced any of the highlighted rules! Our site was slightly sloping to one side and to the front, no problem. One board and you are level. The site was on asphalt, grass and gravel between sites, long enough for 5th-wheel and truck and wide enough for slide out and awning. Hookups are standard, Wi-Fi is from TengoInternet and I wasn't even able to connect. Going back to the office I received a "sorry" and "we can't do anything about it'" Therefore, no internet, bring your own solution. If we wouldn't have had partying neighbors not caring about the rules, it would have been much better. The separate restroom building is way better than the one in the office building. Unfortunately it was cleaned only once per day. Overall, it is a nice park with lots of potential but would need a better management or staff and a little bit money for maintenance. I will choose another park for my next visit. We camped at RV Ranch at Grand Junction in a Motorhome.

Hammer610

Date of Stay: September, 2013 - $34.00

We only require 30 A service. The owners made a mistake when they put us in with the long term rentals. Any owners worth their salt know to keep the two groups apart. We ended up jammed into an area without grass, not enough parking, a lot of junk strewn about and many dogs tied outside - all while beautiful grassy spots left unused. When I came back from my shower, the neighbor parked his muddy truck partially in our outdoor seating area. The owners are trying to resuscitate a park they say was neglected for five years. I hope they succeed, but I wonder if they have the temperament. On arrival, the friendly owner pulled out a print-out and lectured the rules to me, all while marking it with a highlighter. Ironically, the highlighter smeared the printing making it unreadalble. The Wi-Fi is useless. Never stay at a park that uses Tengointernet, unless you pine for frequent disconnects and dial-up speed. The owners hope to upgrade Wi-Fi in the spring of 2014. The showers are OK, with lots of warm water. They are generally clean. The pool is open during mid-September, which is great. As I look at this dirty truck parked next to my chair, and look across the way at those unused grassy spots, I am trying to resist lowering this rating to one star. We camped at RV Ranch at Grand Junction in a Travel Trailer.

JackieD

Date of Stay: September, 2013 - $38.00

This was a nice park. Quiet, mature trees, clean, and had grass. The sites were level. There wasn't a lot of room to get into your site since the streets were not that wide and people had their vehicles parked close to the road (because there wasn't a lot of extra room for your vehicle), but manageable to get in if careful. It appeared there were a lot of people who lived at the park on a permanent basis including kids. Wi-Fi cut out quite a bit. We stayed a couple of nights and it worked fine. We camped at RV Ranch at Grand Junction in a Fifth Wheel.

Dutchy1961

Date of Stay: July, 2013 - $37.00

Very nice place to stay and a very friendly staff. Special thanks for the handyman, he helped us shop after his work-time cause our RV broke down and we had no transportation. We highly recommend this nice and clean park. We camped at RV Ranch at Grand Junction in a Motorhome.

dring

Date of Stay: June, 2013 - $35.00

This park looks nice on the surface but the attitudes of the staff made us downgrade the rating. When checking in the clerk emphatically highlighted in orange a separate restrictions page before handing our paperwork to us. They don't allow pets anywhere on the grass and you cannot even have a portable pen set up outside your trailer on the concrete. We were yelled at by a staff person for briefly being on the grass with our pets while walking over to our site. However we watched permanent residents take their dogs onto the grass to do their business several times. There seems to be a double standard here between the permanents and those traveling through. I would not stay here again. We camped at RV Ranch at Grand Junction in a Fifth Wheel.

NDWasson

Date of Stay: June, 2013 - $35.00

Just got back from our Colorado vacation! This was the perfect spot for our stay to see the Grand Valley wine country and Grand Mesa Lakes. No problem getting our unit to our pull through space. There was plenty of room for our dog to walk without distractions. The pool and play area were fixed up nice. Easy on and off from I-70 and very quiet. This is a place to go back to. We camped at RV Ranch at Grand Junction in a Fifth Wheel.

utahhusker

Date of Stay: October, 2012 - $34.00

This is an older park, built in the 60s, so lots are not as big as the newer parks. With that said it is certainly adequate and you can see they are updating. The concrete pull-throughs are a little tight but easily maneuvered with towed. The concrete pads are very level, took 2 minutes to level RV. As I said the park is older, so the sewer hookup was a long 20 feet but has good drainage, other hookups are good. I know it's hard to make everything fit everything that's older vs newer. The Wi-Fi is FAST, however I am not here at peak summer season. Quiet, convenient to local attractions. I had clear view to sky for satellite reception, locals are good on outside antenna also, no cable. Will definitely stay here again. We camped at RV Ranch at Grand Junction in a Motorhome.

srb1534

Date of Stay: July, 2012 - $34.00

OK, let me explain the 6 rating. We selected this campground on the basis of the RVParkReviews and ratings. Really all the good reviews for cleanliness and family oriented are correct. Emphasis on family. Kids are everywhere and many very young ones on little bikes with no parents in sight. Scary to watch for. They dart in and out all over. We wanted to have a pull through with 50 amp. Well my description of a pull though is one I don't have to unhook my towed. 'Not !' So that is strike one. I could not find the 50 amp. I had to go back to office and get a grounds assistant to show me. The 50amp was not in the power pedestal. They put another post up, but wait, it was on the other side of the coach. What? Luckily my 50amp cord reached, after running under the coach. Strike two. Now the last thing is about the only thing I have found that packs you together closer would be packaged bacon. Strike three. The campground has lots of amenities but is very very crowded and filled. Many long term people. (Not the shady kind.) But some people seem to just like to come here and stay weeks. Maybe because it is centrally located to auto drive, distance attractions. I am only here one night as a sleep over. I'm just waiting to see how quiet the park is at night. I hope the guy next door does not snore and leave his window open. I might stay again, but only if I can't locate another place in my travel zone at the needed time. We camped at RV Ranch at Grand Junction in a Motorhome.

SafariAirstreamers

Date of Stay: June, 2012 - $34.00

Used AAA discount. Stopped here after 7 days of dry camping. Laundry room: 6 washers/dryers (plenty) $1.50 wash/50 cents dry for 20 minutes. Pool older but quite a relief from the heat. Shade is about 50/50. Oddity: Sewer hookups. We needed to pull the trailer in the 'wrong' way to have the connection on the 'right' side. Front desk said she has a hard time remembering what side is the correct side. Huge propane tank and locals stop here to fill 'er up. We camped at RV Ranch at Grand Junction in a Travel Trailer.

mrschwarz

Date of Stay: May, 2012 - $18.00

Nightly rate reflects monthly charge including electric. We thoroughly enjoyed staying here. The other park guests were nice and the staff was great. The park is attractive and well maintained. Our site was quiet and roomy. There were plenty of trees and grass. We will stay here again when we return to Grand Junction. We camped at RV Ranch at Grand Junction in a Motorhome.

Road Dawg

Date of Stay: May, 2012 - $36.00

One of the nicest in the area. Grass & tree's with asphalt roads and concrete pads. Full hookups. Wi-Fi is very good and included for the first 14 days through Tengo. Managers are great, park staff very friendly. Summer pancake breakfast on weekends for a small charge and ice cream in the evening. Close to all. Very kid friendly. Not enough trash cans (they overflow on weekends). Pool finally opened on June 1. We will stay here again. We camped at RV Ranch at Grand Junction in a Motorhome.

Monument RV Resort

Fruita, Colorado

Dakota Ridge RV Park

Golden, Colorado

Grand Junction KOA

Grand Junction, Colorado

Are you affiliated with RV Ranch at Grand Junction?