7 Good

Recent Rate: $50 4/2017

• Free WiFi Free WiFi yes
  • Verizon Cellular Phone Providers Cellular Phone Providers Verizon

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $50.00

We stayed in a 45 foot motorhome and the site was about 100 feet. The site is level with good utilities. No problem navigating through the park when arriving and leaving. Streets are asphalt paved but the RV pad is gravel. Staff was friendly. We camped at Orlando NW / Orange Blossom KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $50.00

We arrived just after the office closed. We were escorted to our site by a "helper". I disconnected my tow car in the street on the asphalt where everything was level and straight. The "helper" expressed his displeasure stating I had a pull through site and should have unhooked on site. The site has a sand/crushed gravel surface and I would have had to pull further in to get an easy disconnect. When pulling into the site, the "helper" wanted me to be pull more to the curb side crowding my patio. I preferred pulling more to the utility side to have more room. The "helper" attempted to correct me and shook his head for not following his unsolicited advice. Mosquitos were bad near sun set. More concerning was the terrible sewer smell. There is a sewer processing facility near the north-east corner of the campground. Showers and office closed 11:00-1:00. Garbage is picked up by 10:00am otherwise take to dumpsters at front of campground. Cable TV was good. WiFi had a strong signal but limited throughput. We camped at Orlando NW / Orange Blossom KOA in a Motorhome.

Sand

Close to toll road access, groceries, and limited dining.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $50.00

We stayed in the middle of the park & were not bothered by road noise. The woman in the office was very friendly as was the man who escorted us to our site. The office is supposed to be closed for lunch but we were able to check in during that time. They had a nice pool which we didn't use. They are very pet friendly & have a large dog park which our puppies enjoyed. We were given a package of treats when we checked in & they do sell a variety of different treats in the office. We did not smell any sewer odor in the park during the 3 days that we were there however if you travel south on OBT you will get a brief whiff of it. We were "eaten alive" by mosquitos the first night we were there about 9 PM when we tried to take our puppies out but on subsequent nights & mornings we were not bothered by them. The park is convenient to shopping of all kinds. The cable worked well. We didn't try the WI FI. They do pick up garbage promptly & ask that it be out by 10:00. There are a few garbage cans located at the end of the rows & there is also a dumpster. We camped at Orlando NW / Orange Blossom KOA in a Motorhome.

We ate at a Sweet Tomatoes & a Sonnys on 436. Although they are both chains we found the staff to be friendly & helpful. The restaurants were clean & the food was enjoyable.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $44.00

Felt like a huge RV parking lot. Sites were very close together with trees only on the outside edges of the park. Had to keep our shades closed and the AC on the entire time for any privacy and noise control. The hosts were very nice and helpful. The laundry room was clean and the machines accepted debit/credit cards in addition to coins. Saw lots of kids using the pool, although we didn't have time to try it. Quite a drive into Orlando to go to any of the amusement parks. Verizon and T-Mobile signals were good. We camped at Orlando NW / Orange Blossom KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: March, 2016 - $55.00

We stayed during Easter weekend. This was our second trip. We have a 40ft DP with a car. The pull through site offered plenty of space. Our site had a table, bbq, chairs etc. We didn't have a noise issue as we were in the middle of the park. There is an airport next to the campsite. Planes came in and out but noise was very minimal.

What impressed me the most was the staff. The woman at the front went out of her way to juggle sites so our last minute booking could met and we could get a pull through. The workers cruise around all day in the golf carts cleaning and picking up trash.

This is one of our favorite locations when we are in the area. It is close to Mt. Dora, Home Depot, Camping World and only a half hour to Disney. We camped at Orlando NW / Orange Blossom KOA in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Sand

slj

Date of Stay: February, 2016 - $55.00

We camped in a motorhome while visiting Mt. Dora. The campground was nice in that with a big rig we could basically make the turns and the pull thru site was ample to accommodate our tow vehicle. Concrete patio and nice swing/glider and grill. The pad for the rv was gravel. They had a nice dog park fenced in. We didn't use the pool or showers but they really keep the areas nicely cleaned up and maintained. My real complaint was that we were right on a very busy highway which was extremely noisy. You could hear a clickety clack sound for every car. Of course this was not the fault of the campground but it was disturbing and there was an airport close by. I guess I will check these concerns next time I pick a campground. There was also a funny chemical smell for part of the time as this is in an industrial area. Too bad they can't pick it up and move it to one of the pretty lakes in the area. I guess these two factors would prevent me from staying here again. Nice people though. We camped at Orlando NW / Orange Blossom KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2016 - $42.00

Nice park outside Orlando. We been two weeks here while visiting Orlando. Really close to Florida toll roads which gave us quick access to attractions in Orlando without being packed into rv spaces.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Great laundry facilties, close to grocery stores.

Rates were much cheaper than those close to Orlando. We camped at Orlando NW / Orange Blossom KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

Sand, Grass

Date of Stay: January, 2016 - $45.00

Stayed in this older campground for several days. Though most spaces appear to be in use, it was never uncomfortable. Spaces are close together, but we were fortunate to have pleasant neighbors. Most folks cleaned up after their dogs, a plus. WiFi, for us, was excellent, and relatively fast.
Office staff were cordial, professional, and eager to assist when asked. A work/camper named Tom offered assistance to me when I really needed it, and I wish to thank him publicly; he makes camping a pleasure. Thanks to Tom and the other staff that are so nice. If we are in the area in the future, we'll return to this KOA. We camped at Orlando NW / Orange Blossom KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2015 - $40.00

Great clean park we stayed a week while we visited family close by. Owners are onsite and very friendly. Park is well maintained and we would stay here again. We camped at Orlando NW / Orange Blossom KOA in a Motorhome.

Close to Mt Dora and other cute little towns.

Date of Stay: October, 2015 - $55.00

Park is clean, cable is 480p. Water has lots of sediment. Sewer has gnats. Monthly is $550 plus electric which is outrageous. Attractions are at least 20 miles away and it is located between a minority area / Plymouth and a migrant area / Zellwood next to RR tracks. Not a bargain way over priced for the area. We camped at Orlando NW / Orange Blossom KOA in a Motorhome.

Winn Dixie grocery store is close as are McDonalds, Wendys, Panera, Chilis, Subway and Taco Bell. Lowes and Home Depot are also close. Wekiwa State Park is close with natural spring water swimming.

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $37.00

We used this park for a short weekend while visiting relatives. Our site was on the corner and we barely squeezed in. The staff had plenty of children activities and were very welcoming towards them. The playground is pretty good too. We camped at Orlando NW / Orange Blossom KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Gravel, Sand, Grass

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $49.00

We stayed here several weeks while waiting for the closing on my house. My parents myself and my 2 yr old. When we arrived they were friendly and helpful. The place is kept up pretty good considerering it is very dated. The WiFi is free but you have to continually sign on several times an hour. Doesn't work well. I was extremely disappointed in the way we were treated over a few complaints we had. The water there is disgusting, it makes you sick from the smell if you use it. My mother had talked with several other campers about the water condition and when it was time to renew another week we were told to leave because we weren't happy there, or if we stayed my mother was not allowed to interact with campers. The one time I did use the pool when the owner came to close it was very rude. He didn't seem like he wanted us at the pool. I tried to ask why he was closing it. It was still daylight, yes it closes at dusk, and there was no storms. He looked at me and ignored me closed the other umbrellas and told me again simply "I need to lock up the gate". I still don't know why he made us leave the pool. They made us feel unwelcome shortly after our arrival. I noticed that he was like that with all the campers so I didn't take it personally. I do not recommend this campground and will never return. Beware....not friendly or family oriented. We camped at Orlando NW / Orange Blossom KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $46.00

This is a very nice, friendly campground. New Owners are fantastic and keep the park immaculate. The park has very good free wifi and is very convenient to Mt. Dora and Orlando. The paved interior roads are big rig friendly and the gravel sites are spacious. Good utilities. We would return to this park again if in the area. We camped at Orlando NW / Orange Blossom KOA in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2014

Paved streets, gravel sites, with concrete pad with picnic table. Some pull through, we are 69 feet with our trailer and fit nicely. Friendly staff, pool shuffleboard. There are three permanent dwellings. Clean neat, and I would return. We camped at Orlando NW / Orange Blossom KOA in a .

Date of Stay: August, 2013 - $44.00

Stayed in one of their new pullthru sites - 100 feet long and lots of space between sites! Leveling wasn't an issue. Brand new owners here just took over and staff says they plan to continue the upgrades of previous owners. Some sites are shady, ours was open so we could get rooftop satellite. Extremely friendly and helpful staff, escort to your site, and always out and about working or maintaining the grounds. Shopping nearby, and if you haven't been to Mt Dora you're in for a real treat: beautiful town with unusual shops and festivals. We'll definitely stay here when in the area! We camped at Orlando NW / Orange Blossom KOA in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Orlando NW / Orange Blossom KOA?