Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W'

Chattahoochee, Florida

2309 Flat Creek Rd
Chattahoochee, Florida 32324

• Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes

Ask fellow campers about "Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W'" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $32.00

Decent park, friendly staff (camp host). One night stop, nothing really eventful but nothing really bad either. Would stay here again if in the area. Camp store appeared well stocked, even had trailer wheels/tires. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2018 - $31.00

We've stayed at this park a few times. One interesting sight on the way to the campground is an old, abandoned Jai Alai fronton - looks like it's been quite a few years since anyone played there. As other reviews have stated, this park is older with many shade trees, gravel roads and gravel sites. Our site was near the dog park and level. No issues for our motorhome towing a vehicle, although the roads/turns are a bit narrow in places. This is a very good overnight place to stay. It's easy access to/from I-10, and there is a gas station between the Interstate and the park. Prices are reasonable and service is good - we were led to our site by one of the attendants in his golf cart. Recommend for an overnight stay. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Motorhome.

Near dog park

There is a convenient gas station between this park and I-10.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $36.00

Good wi-fi and 30 over air stations. Quiet, very well maintained park with lots of extras, like an outdoor kitchen, benches, step stools for kids in restroom, playground, lots of trees, propane fill, nature trail. Very helpful older gent led us to our site. Immaculate showers, restrooms and swimming pool. We would definitely stay here again. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Motorhome.

Asphalt, Gravel, Dirt

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $31.00

Quiet park. Very,very clean and nice restrooms which are in the office building. Woman employee very personable. Pool is very clean. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W'

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $32.00

This was a great overnight choice for us. Laid out well and no issues negotiating the park with a 40'fifth wheel. Site was big enough for our extra vehicle as well. We did not have to disconnect. Camp host very nice and accommodating, escorted us to our site. No frills park but all the basic (w/s/e) worked st the site. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $28.00

This is a very, very nice place to stay, whether it be overnite or longer. Quiet and the service is superb. The owners/managers/employees are all friendly and go out of their way to make the stay special. We will definitely stay here again next time we're in the area. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2018 - $31.00

Nice park, very fast WIFI. Nice/friendly staff, pool is sparkling clean, campground is nice and clean. Pretty good shade, quiet, nice flat site, good water/50 amp power/pull through. Two thumbs up. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $31.00

This is a very good overnight park for us. It was clean, close to the interstate and all sites are pull through. Our site was #39 and it was level with good utilities. The Campground Hosts were very good and the check in was quick and simple. The sites are gravel and there is lots of shade, which may be bad for satellite reception but, in Florida, I believe it is a big plus. The internet worked well for us, better than most. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $36.00

The campground is about a mile or so from I-10 in a wooded area so there was no road noise. There is no cable TV and since it is wooded - satellite reception is very iffy. Water pressure was good and the roads were easy to navigate. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $31.00

Stopped for an overnight. It's an older campground with unpaved pads. Very quiet with lots of shade from mature trees throughout. Interior roads are unpaved and especially near the entrance need some TLC. Sites are not very level. Cell signals were good. Didn't use their Wifi. Rate includes tax and Good Sam discount. The staff is pleasant, and the grounds are clean. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $36.00

We were very surprised with this park. The welcoming committee is second to none. They take great pride in this park. Gave me a golf cart ride back to my site so I wouldn't have to carry a full propane tank back. Quiet at night. Spacious site. Our pad was not very level, had to use blocks, but long enough to unhook with space to spare. Good Verizon signal. We didn't try TV or our satellite. Roads were scattered with some pretty major potholes. We will definitely stay here again if we pass through. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Fifth Wheel.

Gravel, Dirt, Grass

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $36.00

We stayed here on the way to Alabama and were impressed with the friendliness and efficiency of the staff. The Park is far enough off the interstate to be quiet, and the spaces are comfortably large. The site was gravel and some leveling was required, but it was a pull-through full service with good water pressure and came with a picnic table. We stopped here again on the way back home and experienced the same excellent service. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Fifth Wheel.

We went downtown Chattahoochee to WB's sports bar and had one of the best shrimp baskets ever, for a very reasonable price.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $31.00

This is probably one of the nicest camp grounds I've visited, with these caveats: There's no privacy between sites but some mature trees; my site, 32, was not level, and like so many other parks, the wifi is slow if it works at all. When I mentioned the internet problems, the operator said that's what happens when you're too far from the office and/or many people are online. It makes no sense to me to install a service and then blame customers when they actually use it. Don't offer wifi unless you're going to install equipment powerful enough to reach ALL sites, otherwise refund me the portion that goes for the service. The showers, while small, are new and clean. The design matches that of another campground in Franklin, KY, where I stayed a few days before Triple C. Each shower stall has a bench hanging on the inside door so it doesn't take up room until you need it. (I wish they would have grab bars for us old guys.) Bathroom (separate from the several showers) appears remodeled. The grounds are clean and orderly, the operators are friendly and helpful, all sites are pull-through, there's a pool, pavilion and playground. For dogs, there's a fenced-in dog park (with a fireplug). For tenters, there's a cabana-type structure and pad for each site. I took my usual walk around a new campground to find sites better than the one I was assigned so when I return, I could ask for one of those. Surprisingly, I'd be happy in any site. However, if you can get #1-4 or 38-46, you'll have fewer neighbors. I'll be back. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $38.00

Just a one-night stay for us. Park is easy to get to off I-10 but far enough away to eliminate any road notice. Quiet, lots of trees and shade, gravel pull-through sites and good utilities. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $36.00

We did an overnight here (40-foot Class A towing full size truck). The hosts provided us with a pull through easy enough to maneuver into. Roomy, level, gravel. Quiet, lots of trees, and hosts were friendly and accommodating. We'd stay here again in our travels, without hesitation. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' ?