Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W'

Chattahoochee, Florida

2309 Flat Creek Rd
Chattahoochee, Florida 32324

• Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes

Ask fellow campers about "Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W'" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $36.00

The campground is about a mile or so from I-10 in a wooded area so there was no road noise. There is no cable TV and since it is wooded - satellite reception is very iffy. Water pressure was good and the roads were easy to navigate. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $31.00

Stopped for an overnight. It's an older campground with unpaved pads. Very quiet with lots of shade from mature trees throughout. Interior roads are unpaved and especially near the entrance need some TLC. Sites are not very level. Cell signals were good. Didn't use their Wifi. Rate includes tax and Good Sam discount. The staff is pleasant, and the grounds are clean. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $36.00

We were very surprised with this park. The welcoming committee is second to none. They take great pride in this park. Gave me a golf cart ride back to my site so I wouldn't have to carry a full propane tank back. Quiet at night. Spacious site. Our pad was not very level, had to use blocks, but long enough to unhook with space to spare. Good Verizon signal. We didn't try TV or our satellite. Roads were scattered with some pretty major potholes. We will definitely stay here again if we pass through. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Fifth Wheel.

Gravel, Dirt, Grass

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $36.00

We stayed here on the way to Alabama and were impressed with the friendliness and efficiency of the staff. The Park is far enough off the interstate to be quiet, and the spaces are comfortably large. The site was gravel and some leveling was required, but it was a pull-through full service with good water pressure and came with a picnic table. We stopped here again on the way back home and experienced the same excellent service. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Fifth Wheel.

We went downtown Chattahoochee to WB's sports bar and had one of the best shrimp baskets ever, for a very reasonable price.

Featured Campgrounds Near Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W'

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $31.00

This is probably one of the nicest camp grounds I've visited, with these caveats: There's no privacy between sites but some mature trees; my site, 32, was not level, and like so many other parks, the wifi is slow if it works at all. When I mentioned the internet problems, the operator said that's what happens when you're too far from the office and/or many people are online. It makes no sense to me to install a service and then blame customers when they actually use it. Don't offer wifi unless you're going to install equipment powerful enough to reach ALL sites, otherwise refund me the portion that goes for the service. The showers, while small, are new and clean. The design matches that of another campground in Franklin, KY, where I stayed a few days before Triple C. Each shower stall has a bench hanging on the inside door so it doesn't take up room until you need it. (I wish they would have grab bars for us old guys.) Bathroom (separate from the several showers) appears remodeled. The grounds are clean and orderly, the operators are friendly and helpful, all sites are pull-through, there's a pool, pavilion and playground. For dogs, there's a fenced-in dog park (with a fireplug). For tenters, there's a cabana-type structure and pad for each site. I took my usual walk around a new campground to find sites better than the one I was assigned so when I return, I could ask for one of those. Surprisingly, I'd be happy in any site. However, if you can get #1-4 or 38-46, you'll have fewer neighbors. I'll be back. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $38.00

Just a one-night stay for us. Park is easy to get to off I-10 but far enough away to eliminate any road notice. Quiet, lots of trees and shade, gravel pull-through sites and good utilities. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $36.00

We did an overnight here (40-foot Class A towing full size truck). The hosts provided us with a pull through easy enough to maneuver into. Roomy, level, gravel. Quiet, lots of trees, and hosts were friendly and accommodating. We'd stay here again in our travels, without hesitation. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $31.00

We stayed one night on our way through from southern Florida to New Orleans. Nice clean park close to the interstate, but far enough away to keep down any road noise. Camp host were very friendly and appear to take pride in their work. We didn't use the showers, but I always check out these areas and the restrooms and showers were extremely clean. The office, store, and common areas were extremely clean as well. There is no cable TV, but the quantity of over the air channels were fine for us. The secure wifi signal was weak at our site, but the unsecure wifi signal was strong. The interior roads have plenty of room to navigate, but are a little rough in some places. There are a lot of trees, but they are all trimmed to keep branches from dragging against your rig. According to our leveling system, our pull through site was perfectly level. Our site had plenty of length so we didn't have to unhook. We would select this park again if passing through the area. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Fifth Wheel.

Sand

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $36.00

An older campground - somewhat off the beaten path despite the fact that it's only about a mile off the interstate. It has a rustic appearance and is clean and well-cared for. The roads could do with some repairs but are not hazardous. The restrooms are clean and well-stocked. The laundry is also clean and all the washers and dryers work! The office staff is very helpful. The camp store is well-stocked. There are three state parks within a few miles and well worth a visit. We would return. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Fifth Wheel.

Three state parks nearby. Shopping is several miles away, but not inconvenient.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $36.00

Best camphosts we have come across. Pride in their work and they go the extra mile. Pretty campground with tall trees and a nice pool. Easy to navigate my 35' 5th wheel. Hosts made a big group campfire next to the pool in the evening. Perfectly clean bathrooms (that have obviously been updated). We purchased propane and the host help me with the bottle. I think all sites are pull-thrus. Most sites had picnic tables, but ours did not. I would come here again for sure. I would even stay a while if I knew of what to do in the area. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $36.00

This park is located right off of I-10 so it makes a good spot for an overnight stay. Our site was a pull thru that was long enough that we did not have to unhook. Sites are fairly level, gravel with a picnic table and fire ring. Nice size dog park and there were a lot of trees. We could not use our satellite system because of all the trees but could pick up quite a few stations with our antenna. The park is fine for an overnight but a little high priced considering no cable, patio, etc. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $40.00

This is a very minimal rv park. It is located about 2 easy miles from I-10, so it is very convenient and yet far enough away not to hear the highway. It is small and has lots of trees, a pool, and a dog park. I think there might have been a kids' playground too. The interior roads are poor. The sites are not completely level but are good enough. The people who work here are helpful and pleasant. OK for an overnight stop. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $39.00

We stopped here on our trip to Georgia from Texas. The managers of the park were very nice and stayed in the office until we arrived at 6:00pm. The sites were well spaced and the roads were ok. Looks like they are making some improvements to the park. Great place for an overnight stay and it was far enough from the interstate (couple of miles) that there was very little road noise. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Fifth Wheel.

Asphalt, Gravel

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $31.00

This is a nice quite shaded park. We like staying here a day or two while traveling north or south. Easy access from I-10. We are escorted to site which are good size for our 40' motorhome towing a Jeep. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $31.00

OK for a one night stay if you are in a pinch. We camped at Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' in a Motorhome.

Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

nothing near by!!!!

Are you affiliated with Triple C's Campground & RV Park (Formerly Chattahoochee/Tallahassee W' ?