Clearwater, Florida

• Hiking Hiking no
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit no
  • Billiards Billiards yes

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $12.00

I have lived here for almost 4 years and have been an excellent tenant, paid my rent on time and even ahead of time, maintained my site and made it look very attractive with fencing, flowers, etc. I had given my notice that I was going to move about 6 weeks ago although I wasn't sure if my job up North was going to last so I'd like the opportunity to return within 5 or 6 months if it didn't work out. The manager of the park told me that it was "policy" that I could "reserve" my site until September for a nominal fee as many other residents have done in the past. I thought that was very agreeable and proceeded to move my RV to another resort closer to my job. This weekend I returned to move some of my other belongings and straighten up the site so it looked presentable when the Manager and the Park Maintenance man came to my site and told me that I was to vacate IMMEDIATELY or they would start "the eviction process" for NO REASON!! This truly is the straw that encouraged me to write this review. During the past 4 years as a great tenant, over and over again the Management has contradicted what they say verbally a few days or weeks prior and then make up their OWN RULES as they wish. If they want you to move because they have a "more desirable" tenant in mind or want the site for themselves, then they just find an "excuse" to have you move, evicted or shunned from the park. I just want others to know that this IS NOT A PARK I WOULD RECOMMEND for LONG TERM tenancy. I'm sure you would experience the same that I have if you choose to live here! We camped at Travel World RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $27.00

Nice , quiet RV park. Sites weren't too bad compared to several that we saw. Staff was friendly and very visible throughout our stay. Pool was clean and warm. Hot tub was also on property but we didn't use it. Wi-Fi was available in hot spots up near the laundry and rec room. We camped at Travel World RV Park in a Motorhome.

Right next to US 19 which was very convenient

Date of Stay: January, 2012 - $40.00

Very nice park. Owners extremely accommodating. We were able to get a spot at the height of their busy season. W/E/S easy to get to and worked beautifully. We were right across from pool and hot tub/spa. Our site was very long, but extremely narrow. Could not open our window awning on our LR slide without hitting neighbor. Could only open full awning if site next to us was empty. Less than 5 feet of walking space between sites. Nice laundry facilities, heated pool, spa, bocce courts, deck shuffleboard and paved roads for bike riding. Very convenient to shopping, attractions, beaches, restaurants. Except for proximity of sites, it's a nice park. Would stay again if just for a few nights. We camped at Travel World RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: February, 2010 - $22.00

We have been coming here for several years. The campground has gone downhill in appearance since the current managers have taken over. Older and not well maintained travel units are set up as permanent residents here now. There is supposed to be restrictions on dog sizes and how many, however the place is overrun with dogs of all sizes and kinds. The bathrooms and showers are run down and nasty looking. Lots of gossip about management to travelers from full timers. Our last stay was not pleasant, we left earlier than planned. We camped at Travel World RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: February, 2010 - $40.00

The most friendly park we have been to. No matter where the people are from, they all say: "Hi how is it going?" When we got here on an unusual cold Florida day, the manager parked our travel trailer for us. One we got settled in, we found so many park activities that we didn't even have time to do them all. There are even monthly dances and dinners. There were so many couples who come here year after year I am surprised the place is not fully booked. I am so happy that we chose this place for our winter stay and we plan on being another couple who makes this our yearly winter place. I cannot wait for next winter! We camped at Travel World RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: December, 2009 - $43.00

This is a nice park, was quiet since the Hwy was there. Wish they had cable and internet (have to pay for) which is why I give this park an 8. Lots of full timers. We camped at Travel World RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2009 - $35.00

Very friendly and welcoming manager. This park is predominatly park models and seasonals. Interior roads fairly narrow. They only have 6 pull through sites, which are large and paved. Park was a challange to find, as they are on a frontage road and the address doesn't come up on my GPS. But when I called for reservations, they gave me an alternative address to try and it got me close enough to see their sign. Large heated pool and hot tub, which are right across from the pull through sites. Only negative is that they charge for internet service. We enjoyed our stay here. We camped at Travel World RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2009 - $34.00

People and staff person friendly. Right in the middle of shopping, sight seeing and tourist spots. A little hard to pull out of the park, traffic. We camped at Travel World RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: February, 2009 - $40.00

Facilities are well kept, swimming pool and hot tub clean and well maintained, even have propane on site. Shuffleboard, large clubhouse, lots of hot water for the showers we took. Had a terrific stay here and our hostess Robin went to all lengths to be helpful and accommodating. Lots of activities planned here and all the people we met were very pleased with this facility. Would definitely stay here again. We camped at Travel World RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Lee's Travel Park

Largo, Florida

West Bay Oaks

Largo, Florida

Bickley Park

Seminole, Florida

Are you affiliated with Travel World RV Park?