Themeworld RV Resort

Davenport, Florida

Recent Rate: $48 2/2014

EdNorm

Older park that is well maintained and clean with up to date sites. Nice people work there and its handy being close to everything. We camped at Themeworld RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Road Train

This park is right off Interstate 4 so there is some road noise but it not bad. If you’re a big rig like us, 40 ft class A with toad, know that this is an older park with narrow paved roads that can get a little tight around the turns but is doable. The longer you are the harder it will be to level because the paved pull-through sites are all nose up. Each site has a small concrete slab with a picnic table on it that is located toward the back of each campsite, not ideal for a class A, next to your neighbor's sewer hookup, so your picnic table sits only a few feet away from it. No fire rings. Most pull-throughs are wide enough for a big rig with 4 slides and awning but may not be long enough if you’re 40 ft+ with a toad. There are a few large trees in the park but plenty of open sky for your satellite. We did notice a problem with dogs off lead and cats being let out to roam around, so lookout for dog poo and cats spraying your tires. Bathrooms and laundry were clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We camped at Themeworld RV Resort in a Motorhome.

4jim

$20/nite PPA. Nice quite, clean park. The site we had was not very level but we were there for only one nite. I would stay here again and would highly recommend this park. We camped at Themeworld RV Resort in a Motorhome.

MAFLAF

Close to Disney World and Universal Studio. Just past a KOA Campground. The people were friendly. This is a private, family owned park. They have 282 full hook-up sites, 30/50 amp. The park looks a bit dated, but appears they are trying to update it by building vacation cabins to purchase, then rent out when you're not there. The roads were VERY narrow and the sites close together. At 60' long, if anyone had been parked on the road or in front of their rig we wouldn't have been able to get by. I had no choice but to drive on their grass in order to get our rig in. I'm not saying I wouldn't stay here again, just be aware before you commit to coming here if you’re a big rig. It's right next to Hwy 4, so there may be road noise. Amenities include a heated pool, exercise room. During the Snow Bird season, they have scheduled activities, a Saturday morning pancake breakfast and afternoon hot dogs. The laundry room is open 24/7 with 16 washers and dryers. We camped at Themeworld RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

skypole

Very very tight parking. I believe we were in the F 800 section. Staff is very friendly. We had a coupon from the Tampa RV show so we decided to stay on our way down to the Keys. Regular rate is 22.00 night Grass on your site is well kept and they have landscaping bark around pedestals. Spots are level. I would recommend asking to stay on the backside of the property as Highway 4 is in front of the property. You are close to shopping and Walmart is about 8 miles south. All in all worth a overnight stay passing through. We camped at Themeworld RV Resort in a Motorhome.

campergal

Beautiful park, clean with the nicest pool I have ever seen! Nice fitness room. Not many activities and it is right on the highway so it will be noisy. Staff are very friendly. We moved sites midway as our first one had absolutely no shade. We will make this our alternate park from our Thousand Trail membership for sure! We will be back We camped at Themeworld RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

theandersons

All, or almost all, the sites in the park are pull through and easy to get into. The playground is very nice. I was disappointed to see that the hot tub is no longer there, though. We camped at Themeworld RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

SparkyTonk

Paid with Passport America, so i got 1/2 off. Very clean, very nice staff, and very close to tons of shopping. The only reason I didn't give it a 10 rating is because they don't have a hot tub - although the pool is very nice. We camped at Themeworld RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Liz I.

The above rate reflects the monthly rate. I had booked this park for the month of January 2012. Unfortunately due to my mother's health issues I had to cancel a week before our original arrival date. They informed me that I was within the 2 weeks cancellation period and that I would not be refunded any money. I told them that their website did not state this nor was I verbally informed upon making the reservation. She immediately logged into it and confirmed that it was not posted; however, that was the policy nonetheless. We lost our entire $560 dollars. BEWARE it you book this park. You will lose your money if an emergency comes up less than 2 weeks of arrival. Since my call, they have added this to their website. BEWARE! We camped at Themeworld RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

outnabout

I had one of the pull-through sites in the back, and it was tiny, very narrow and short. But the problem is only compounded by the extremely narrow roads. Because of the short and narrow sites everyone have to park their toads at the edge, if not over the edge of their sites. So if you are trying to pull out when your neighbor’s toad is still parked, forget about it. The site is not well paved and it is muddy when wet. I like the little redwood bark they put under the water spigot to keep the water hookup area clean. The water quality is acceptable. The last item I want to mention is not really Themeworld’s fault, but inconsiderate neighbors. It was either my immediate neighbor or someone walking their dog, allowed it to do its business on my site and didn’t pick it up. I have the misfortune of stepping on it when I was preparing to leave. At least the office staff was nice anyway. We camped at Themeworld RV Resort in a Motorhome.

bandirector

A nice park that is quite close to the attractions in the area. You want to avoid a front lot as it can be quite loud with the I-4 traffic. With our Passport America rate it was generally a fair price however the electrical surcharge made it a little less so. We would most definitely use it again when we are in the area. We camped at Themeworld RV Resort in a Motorhome.

mgalex

It is nice enough and close to Disney World which only took us 20 minutes to get to (our kids took longer to get to the attraction on their bus from hotels on Disney property)! The management was friendly. There is a nice laundry. It features concrete pads with picnic table. The only bad thing was the little sand stickers all over. We would stay here again. We camped at Themeworld RV Resort in a Motorhome.

GMP

Very quiet, very clean park. Love Disney, so was very close to it. Met some very nice people, and would have no problem going back this year. Had a wonderful luau here with everyone, that the owner gives free every year! Thank you Theme World! We camped at Themeworld RV Resort in a Motorhome.

LuvMyDuramax

Friendliest staff possible! Personal escort to the campsite which was in the sun but probably could have moved too a shades spot. Many permanent residents but it was like a ghost town. Nice clean pool, nice washers and dryers. Bingo at the clubhouse! Overall a pleasant experience. We camped at Themeworld RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

teofff

Easy access from freeway. Large park. Friendly staff. Rate reflects PPA price. While they advertise WIFI, it is problematic unless you are close to the office. Interior roads are very narrow. Sites are paved, and while previous posters complained that they are not level, that was not my experience. We camped at Themeworld RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Themeworld RV Resort?