4.1 Poor

Lake City, Florida

3010 US 90 west
Lake City, Florida 32055

• Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no

Ask fellow campers about "In & Out RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $1.00

We were looking for an RV park in Lake City and after reading some of the reviews on In & Out, i was deeply concerned, therefore, we did not book here. Last evening, while riding around Lake City after dinner, we saw "In & Out" and told my wife I was going to check it out. Oh my goodness, it was like something out of the twilight zone. First of all, there were only a very small handful of RV's on the property and all of them were falling apart. It appeared the property was broken into two parts, the front and the back. The back was mowed in the pull through areas, but not around the electrical, sewer or water areas, there the grass had to be two feet tall. The front had been mowed within the last month or so, in some areas, but not in others. No matter what, I would never have stayed here. Had I prepaid and they refused a refund, oh well, I would have lost the money because I still would not have stayed. We camped at In & Out RV Park in a Motorhome.

Poor Conditions

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $39.00

For us, this campground was handy for an overnight stay. The sites are in an open grassy field. The sites were clean, pull-thru sites were long enough for a 40 ft motorhome with connected tow vehicle. Hookups convenient for access. No trees so were satellite friendly. We like that they have fuel pumps as you pull in (diesel & gas) and we always fill up. We are retired and travel around country year round. Many times, we just need a safe pull-thru site for the night with full hookups, satellite access for direct tv, and close to the interstate or highway. This campground met all these requirements and was very close to I-75 exit 427. We have stayed here several times in the past. We camped at In & Out RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $40.00

I have stayed at this park before. It is right off I-75 . Park has gone down hill since last visit. Grass has not been cut around electric, water and sewer. Many long term units with grass growing up around units. Can not recommend. We camped at In & Out RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $34.00

Showers and toilets out of order in first area building. One toilet out of order in ladies. The working one was unstable. No hand soap on sink. Showers curtains, walls and floors were dirty. Rusty shampoo holders too high to reach. On men's side one shower working. No working lights in second shower. Unclean floors and walls. The Toilets were unstable. In laundry room one dry working. No Out of Order sign after I put money in. Staff reimbursed me and asked me to put the Out of Order sign on broken dryer. Also asked me to take hand soap to ladies room. I refused and said I wasn't walking all the way to the end of the campsite to do her job. We camped at In & Out RV Park in a Motorhome.

one

Featured Campgrounds Near In & Out RV Park

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $39.00

Site, water, 50 amp power all good. Sewer screw in threads totally stripped, unable to lock in sewer connection. No cover for open pipe hole of any kind. Cable TV listening is not what you get. Went to office, they said they drastically reduced channels to save money. Political channels, pay per view (4 channels), no local news, no national news, no weather. History channel, HGTV, assorted others. Laundry had 1 washer, 1 dryer in a dark very dirty small room. Bathrooms have a yellow caution tape "do not enter". I walked the park, many "permanent" RVs of various states of repair. One local "resident" said the park was for sale and a motel chain was interested. Park is across the busy highway from major national restaurant chains. We camped at In & Out RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Dirt, Grass

Good shopping in Lake City. WalMart, has, restrauants. VA hospital very close by.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $39.00

I read the reviews before staying but stayed anyway because it's within walking distance of many restaurants. Don't. This place is awful. Lots of 'we're livin in it' units. We had spot 1 right at the front. No way was I walking to bathhouse in the back. Keep driving. We camped at In & Out RV Park in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Dirt, Sand, Grass

Scraping Branches, Obstacles

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $35.00

The site was level and sandy. No table. Cable worked fine but no internet. Bathroom had two of three toilets out of order and third filthy. Would not recommend or stay again. We camped at In & Out RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $35.00

This is an open rv park and has some cabins too. We were there 16 months and if my father was dying I would still be there. It has a front area that is not so good but go in the back where it is all open and good and lots are roomy... I don't know if this rv park is still there. They were talking about closing when I left.... I would go here again. We paid monthly at $500. We camped at In & Out RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Sand

all the stores are very close. I loved the meat market.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $35.00

We have stayed at this campground 3 times on our way to Illinois. It is very close to the interstate. About 1/2 mile. We always get there about 8pm, so we don't get a good look at the place. We needed a pull through and they have plenty of them. The front of the place is a gas station which is great because you can pull straight in and gas up, or as you are leaving. We camped at In & Out RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2016 - $39.00

This is mostly an overnight park off of I75. The rate was substantially lower in the past and then it was an ok place for overnight. Now that they have raised the rate we will likely reconsider our options. There are two sections. The front has trees and cable; the back is open, no cable and gets soggy if there has been a rain. Within walking distance of a couple of good restaurants. No amenities. Good price on gas; propane is available. We camped at In & Out RV Park in a Motorhome.

back lot

Date of Stay: September, 2015 - $35.00

Only good thing about this park is the wifi signal. Restrooms were filthy and we were worried about pulling out in the morning as many of the sites were rutted up from previous stays. Many of the sites were occupied by seasonal campers. We camped at In & Out RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

There are many restaurants nearby.

Date of Stay: September, 2015 - $36.00

This park is a dump. Their brochure says they have a four W rating from Woodalls but that is very hard to believe. The park is run down, the sites are grass. There are no amenities. We happened to stay here shortly after a rain and the site was totally soggy. Couldn't put down our levels. There are lots of season campers. I would never stay here again and recommend highly that you don't ever stay here. We camped at In & Out RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: August, 2015 - $35.00

Poor hook-up's, had to move from the first site, water leaked. Water and electric at one end, sewer at the other end. WiFi was OK. Cable TV was ten channels. Site was all sand. A lot of permanents. Way over priced for $35.00. We camped at In & Out RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $36.00

This is not a nice place. Dirty restrooms in need of repair and overgrown sites that are in need of some TLC. Better campgrounds are close by. Avoid if you can. We camped at In & Out RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Dirt, Sand, Grass

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $36.00

Not a bad quick and easy overnight while traveling I-75. Friendly staff but the cable didn't work and the wifi is very slow. Lots of restaurants within a short walk. We camped at In & Out RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near In & Out RV Park

Are you affiliated with In & Out RV Park ?