7 Good

Madison, Florida

• WiFi WiFi ?
  • Mini-Golf Mini-Golf yes
  • Outdoor Courts Outdoor Courts yes

Ask fellow campers about "Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $40.00

We had a wonderful time at Jellystone Park! We had a great, spacious level pull through site. They gave us a deal (without even asking) because we traveled there evacuating Hurricane Florence. While there they had so many great activities planned that were free for us to participate in. There are so many fun things to do that we didn't even need to leave the campground. All of the staff was so friendly and patient, from my kids being nervous about going down the big slide to being shy doing other activities. One lady gave them stickers with free ice cream coupons. They loved seeing the characters and the glow stick train ride. When I called I was a little skeptical because the person who answered seemed clueless. I'm so glad I didn't let the reservation process stop us because we ended up having a great time. The lazy river could use paint, but for the price, I wasn't expecting anything too fancy. I didn't use the restrooms or laundry room, but saw they were conveniently located. The dog park was very cute with a slide, tunnel, and poles for the dogs to jump over and crawl under. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: August, 2018 - $50.00

We spent 1 night there in a 40' 5th wheel they put us in a Big Rig Site which was nice and easy to pull into but there is zero shade. When you leave the site it is a hard left followed by a hard right to get out the gate. They started allowing day campers in on the weekends so the water park and all kids activities are very busy. In addition to that there are ATV trails on the property next to the CG. People bring ATVs and ride through the CG all day with no regard for personal space. They ride through empty sites, speed, etc... It is right off I-10 so you do get some (not bad) highway noise. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison in a Fifth Wheel.

BR4

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $56.00

First and foremost understand this park is for the kids. At $ 56.00/nightly, it's no bargain and quality is margineable. No cable. If you have kids the $ 56 is just the beginning as you must buy into the kids activities. (I don't know the pricing, as I have no kids). I'm writing this as an over 55er, so that's my perspective. Close to I-10; not too noisy given the location. Gravel/dirt sites, not all that level, really not long enough to park w/o unhitching. I did, as this was just an overnight, but I kind of stuck out a bit in the front and a bit in the back. The earth surrounding the gravel is mostly sand that, when moist, is muddy. We had mud all over the interior of our coach. "Good Sam" park but they won't give you the discount if you're there for just one night. Check in personnel not friendly, but not rude either. One bad thing was "flies". They were all over the place outside. Don't know what was drawing them, as we ate inside, but outside we had to cover our drinks rather than have them infested with the flies. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $75.00

This campground is awful, dirty ... I arrived close to closing, the young lady who was assisting me was short, rude, and pushy...she wanted me out of there quickly. I must've been wasting her time. Her directions to campsite and the signs too the campsite were awful. I drove around looking without success.. I finally got out of my truck and walked around until I finally found it. These sites are dirt, un-level and just nasty. They really need to refresh this place. Also, there was a patrolling county sheriff driving around...yikes... there was a group of young men near their car with the music BLASTING at about 10 p.m. ... the sheriff, just drove by...omg..this place is just awful.. I should have stayed at a rest area...Way, way overpriced and there is no sewer hook up at the site...I will not stop by here again....very, very dis-appointing. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison in a Travel Trailer.

Poor Conditions

Larger and more visible signs to find site. Friendlier customer service.. do the police really need to be patrolling here???? Geez..

Featured Campgrounds Near Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $55.00

We used to camp here a few years ago in the summer time when our kids were a little younger. We always had a blast and really love the water slide and lazy river. They also have lots of fun activities all the time in the summer. This time we were there for a Fulltime Families rally and we were so excited to return to one of our favorite Jellystone parks. It's not quite the same as being there in the summer since it was too chilly for the water park. However they promised they would open the water park for the rally and they kept their promise even though it was only in the 60s and the water was freezing. But you know kids and they don't care how cold it is so it looked like all the kids had a blast. The kids also enjoyed the bounce pad, playground and large field to play sports. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Verizon and AT&T worked well. We would love to come back again during warmer weather but now that we travel fulltime we aren't usually in Florida in the summer. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: January, 2018 - $30.00

Even with Passport America at 50% off this is a pricey park for what you get in January. Just a site. Office staff was not very friendly. However the couple that clean sites were very nice. Also, right next to the freeway so it was noisy where we were. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $30.00

This park has everything you would expect a Yogi Bear park to have. Close to 100 sites, plus tent sites and cabins. There are pools, beaches, a lazy river, putt-putt golf, fish and release ponds, trampolines and more. They have a basic camp store and an arcade.

Check in was fast and friendly. The roads into and inside the park are easy to navigate, at least the ones we were on. There is some road noise but not as bad as we expected. The park is well maintained. It was not busy while we were here. We were in Site 3, a gravel and grass pull through that was level and had full hook-ups, no issues and 50 amp electric. It was plenty long enough for our 37-foot Class A, tow-dolly and parking the car. It was about average width. The laundry room and bathrooms were clean. WiFi was good and Verizon signal was strong. There is a fenced dog park and plenty of places to walk the dog. We stayed December 21 - 24, 2017 and paid $30.30 a night with our Passport America discount. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison in a Motorhome.

Site 3

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $30.00

Rate reflected is for Passport America for a 30-amp full hookup site. I should have asked for a water & electric site...my error. Great power! Didn't bother to hook up to water. Easy in and out off I-10. Sites are crushed asphalt as previously stated. Good W-Fi and very clean showers. Could use more hooks in the shower stalls to hang your stuff on. While no cable TV, had plenty of over the air channels. Site not the most level we've ever had, but ease to level up. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $49.00

Stayed here one night in a 42 foot 5th wheel on a pull through premium site that consisted of crushed asphalt base and grass. The site was un-tree'd and there was no cable tv. The WiFi worked well and the hook-ups were good. The park is designed for kids in the summer time since all the in-park attractions appeared to be closed. The product received for the price paid did not match up. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison in a Fifth Wheel.

Asphalt, Dirt, Grass

You're a long way from everything when you are at the park just off I-10 in Madison, FL. The best thing that can be said is it's easy to get on and off the expressway to the park.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $100.00

Very Disappointed! For the cost I was expecting everything to be kept up and in good repair. The pools are cloudy and unclean. The paint is peeling, leaving black spots and a ring around the sides. The decks surrounding the pool was disgusting. Never looks like they get scrubbed down. Broken and run down beach chairs! I could go on and on. This park allows ATV's and they are everywhere. They do not enforce the rule of not riding them throughout the park and keeping them on the designated trails. We've had people driving through our campsite everyday. There are activities planned for the kids and the firework display was nice but for the money, there are nicer places to visit. We will not return. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison in a Travel Trailer.

Gravel, Dirt, Grass

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $85.00

New girl made our reservations, she put us in a site too small for us but they corrected the error. Took my granddaughter here to for fun but the water park wasn't running until late afternoon and we couldn't ride the train which was disappointing. But pretty much had the park to ourselves all week which was nice. We complained about being charged full price and them not taking our Good Sam discount when we couldn't get use of the fun things for my granddaughter and the manager made things right, giving our Good Sam discount and cutting the price in half for us per night. We had planned to leave Friday but the new girl making reservations made an error, so we were to stay until Saturday. This being a holiday weekend, the campground filled up fast after 3pm, becoming noisy and crowded. The 10 pm quiet time is not enforced so we were kept up all night with noisy kids and partying parents. Also woke up at 7:30 am again with noisy kids and the running ATV's. We were also put in an open field with our camper and it was pretty hot out, one of the shady spots would of been nice. But most frustrating was taking my granddaughter there and the water park and train not running for her. We asked for a train ride but they said they had no one to run it. So if you want to do any of the fun kid stuff, you have to go on a busy, noisy weekend sadly enough. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison in a Fifth Wheel.

Site number 7

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $56.00

Rules state that the user is responsible for keeping their area clean and obviously if the previous user hasn't followed this rule they just leave it for the next camper. I found a used Poopie bag and a broken leveling block in my site within 5 minutes of pulling in. My site was very off level for my 17' travel trailer requiring 3 leveling blocks under a tire. Everything closes at dusk--including the laundry room when it is finally cool enough to consider using the facility. Staff seem pre-occupied and completely disinterested in their campers. Gate code given to me did not work. Water, sewer and electric out too far with the water on one end and the sewer 8 feet the the opposite direction. WI-FI intermittent. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison in a Travel Trailer.

Probably pretty kid-friendly. Looks like a great little water park with a surprisingly long water slide and a little lazy river as well as a wading and swim pool. Miniature golf, arcade games and a train that takes you around the premises would be fun for kids.

Date of Stay: August, 2017 - $50.00

This is an average campground. Yes they do have a neat water park, but we got there at 5pm and the water park closes at 6pm. We did enjoy the pool. The campsite was prety far away from the pool and campstore so we rented a golf cart for the night. There are also ATV trails that look like fun to explore if you have an ATV. The campsite was a pull thru gravel dirt site, but it was a level site! We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison in a Travel Trailer.

Bring an ATV to explore the trails!

Date of Stay: June, 2017 - $85.00

We brought 4 of our grandkids for the weekend and had a blast. We spent a lot of time in the pool, lake, lazy river and slide. We also played putt-putt and rode the wet and wild train. The staff was very helpful, friendly and went out of their way anytime we asked. The only bad thing I can think of is that they're a victim of their own success. In order to get in the lake they require you to wear one of their life vests. Well, there were so many people there that at the busy times you couldn't get a life vest because they were all checked out. Same thing with the lazy river and tubes. They need to spend some money and buy more tubes and life vests. Overall we had a ton of fun and would go back. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison in a Motorhome.

Sand

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $30.00

Easy Park to find off interstate. Check in was fast price was a little high in my opinion. I was just staying overnight so all the stuff they have for kids did not interest me. The roads were paved the sites were dirt and pretty level. Hook ups were good, easy exit. We camped at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison

Are you affiliated with Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Madison ?