8.9 Excellent

Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort

Marianna, Florida

639 Plymouth Loop
Marianna, Florida 32448

• Public Phone Public Phone ?
  • Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes

Ask fellow campers about "Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: November, 2018 - $40.00

The camp ground is on the way up after rehabbing after the storm, as we realized later the other camp grounds in this area are worse off in the immediate vicinity, unless you go to Tallahassee. Camp Ground is getting cleaned up after the Storm Michael, it is a very small camp ground only about 5 other Campers at the time. Very helpful gentleman in charge. We camped at Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: September, 2018 - $40.00

This was an overnight stop for us. It is about 7 or 8 miles off of I-10, but do not let that discourage you from stopping here. Quiet, small park. Sites are cement and are very spacious. Club house, bathrooms, showers and laundry well done and exceptionally clean. Service is first class. You have to call ahead for them to open gate. This is a slight inconvenience but adds to the peacefulness of the rv park. We will definitely return here when traveling this direction. We camped at Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort in a Motorhome.

RTM

Date of Stay: June, 2018 - $40.00

Stayed overnight in a 43' motorhome. About 7-8 miles from I-10 on Exit 152. Gated entry, call ahead and they'll have work campers wait for you and open gate. Going West use I-10 Exit 142. Small CG (12 sites) pull-through, full hookup, level concrete pads. Paved main road to sites. Easy navigation to sites. Nicely appointed air conditioned clubhouse and beautiful pool. Lots of space between sites and a lot of room to hike around and walk your dog. All utilities work well. No cable but numerous OTA channels are available. Great stopover west of Tallahassee. Will use again. We camped at Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $30.00

Every site in this small rv park is on leveled concrete slab. It's mostly occupied by large motorhomes but, even with our 16 foot travel trailer, it was most appreciated when we had pouring rain for 24 hours. There is no shade for the central pull through sites but large trees provide shade on the back-up sites along the woods. The owner is very friendly. We had a discount because of a misunderstanding on our date of arrival. It is a convenient location to visit to Florida Caverns State Park. I rate it 9 because of the lack of vegetation and trees and the absence of recycling bins. We camped at Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $40.00

Very clean, well kept grounds and facilities. This is one Good Sam park that lives up to it's ratings. Beautiful new cement pads are level. The WiFi was excellent and OTA tv was great. The clubhouse is A+. Very tasteful decor and clean as a whistle. The bathrooms, showers and laundry room were spotless. The pool is quite small but very nice and clean. It is a gated park and someone was there to welcome us and lead us to our site. Would definitely come back here. We camped at Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort in a Motorhome.

The park is a bit isolated but the I-10 is only 9 miles away with lots of eateries at the exit.

Date of Stay: December, 2017 - $38.00

Wonderful, quiet, campground a short way off I-10. The owner, is VERY pleasant & helpful. Campground in wooded area & very quiet. Only 14 sites but all are staggered to give privacy, on cement pads & with lovely picnic tables. No cable but OTA reception is very good...also EXCELLENT Wifi service. We camped at Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort in a Motorhome.

One hour drive south to Panama City and the Gulf coast

Date of Stay: November, 2017 - $20.00

An interesting park in that the owner lives about 60 miles away but this presents no problem whatsoever with checking in, dealing with issues, etc. Very, very friendly and accommodating. New clubhouse and thus bathrooms and showers are exceptional. Owner has recently added an on-site manager who was always helpful. Two negatives: 1) about 10 miles from town and thus blessedly quiet BUT this means some driving for supplies; 2) Passport America users tend to be given back in sites. We camped at Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Nearby town, Marianna, has all necessary stores and health services. Park is about an hour North of the Gulf beaches. Marianna has some very nice parks for sight seeing, walkin, etc. as well as some historic buildings.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $40.00

I wouldn't call this a resort but it was clean and easy to find. The owner was extremely helpful in that we had at least 3 phone calls while I was enroute, he was at the gate waiting for me, escorted me to the site and said to come take care of business when I was ready. I liked that there was a gate thereby making me feel somewhat safe. The shower was spacious and clean with decent water pressure. There's a pool but didn't use it and a nice laundry room in the office building. Also, that building has a large area with sofas and a big screen TV and a kitchen area. I was one of 4 sites being used...owner said it was his slow time of year. We camped at Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $39.00

As others have said, great owner with hansa on operation. 7 and a half miles from I 10 out in the country very quiet and peaceful. WiFi worked well, lots of room to walk dogs, easy in and out. We camped at Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2017 - $40.00

We were on our way home to St. Augustine from Pensacola Beach after evacuating due to Hurricane Irma. Finding a nice place to stay along I-10 is a battle. So when I saw the Good reviews for this park, I called. The gentleman had a spot for us and asked that we call when leaving Pensacola so he could make sure he met us at the park. We called again when we got close and he was waiting for us. He helped me to our site and asked that we come to the office at our convenience to take care of business.

This is a small, quiet park. The site layout is a bit odd. But we were immediately made to feel welcome by the fellow campers and the owner. The sites are concrete and very level!! And we were greeted with a happy surprise! I saw a cable connection at the power pole so I hooked our cable to learn there was no cable signal. Later, I turned on our satellite receiver to learn that I had apparently hooked into a DirecTV connection and there was my full channel menu in all of it's HD glory!! Made our day! We would go out of our way (it is off the beaten path) to visit this park again! We loved it here!!! We camped at Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $39.00

The owner met us whe we arrived and guided us to out site. After we set up, he showed us around the facility. Very clean clubhouse. It is fairly easy to get to if traveling off I-10. This is a very quiet park. If you need to have lots around you this is not the place. We thoroughly enjoyed the solitude. We will definitely stay again. We camped at Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: May, 2017 - $40.00

Very nice 50+ Resort located about 6 miles south of I-10. Clean beautiful area on a hill and extremely quiet at night. Will stay here again when passing thru the area. They do accept Passport America so rate would be lower. We wanted a concrete pad for the coach . We camped at Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $22.00

We stopped here for one night. The owner gave us excellent directions and met us at the gate. we could have had a pull through site for $40.00 but as the back in site was easy to get back into. This is a few extra miles off of I-10 but well worth the drive. This was the most peaceful stop on our trip. Would like to have a longer stay here next time. I disconnected here to go in town to eat. The owner gave even drew us a map to several restaurants. We camped at Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Back in section

Nice Seafood place on US 90 in Mariana. Loved the Gulf Coast Oysters.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $40.00

The owner/manager met us at the gate and escorted us to our site. The RV park was quiet and very clean. A 50+ park with no playground but had a new swimming pool. Maybe I am different than most but I think $40 for just an overnight is a bit much. Some people do not arrive before six or seven at night and are out by eight in the morning. We camped at Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $40.00

Very nice park away from noise and traffic. Well laid out park with very nice clubhouse. Secure gate entry. Will be back. We camped at Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort ?