Neapolitan Cove RV Resort

Hours above shown for Eastern Time Zone

Latitude: 26.12005

• Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Showers Showers no

Ask fellow campers about "Neapolitan Cove RV Resort" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $60.00

On May 19, 2017, I reserved a Campsite for Oct 11 - 17, 2017 via phone call, 239-793-0091. I received an email the same day that confirmed my reservation in the amount above. Due to Hurricane Irma and the extensive damage to most of South Florida we cancelled multiple reservations at several campgrounds in the South Florida area. On September 14, 2017, I tried contacting Neapolitan Cove RV Resort via email and phone, nobody answered the phone and a message informed that their phones were down and they had no power. I tried calling every other day after September 14, 2017 just to receive the same message. I also never received any response to my email. On September 27, 2017, I contacted Neapolitan Cove RV Resort via phone to request that my Reservation be cancelled and my money refunded. A woman named Shelly from Neapolitan Cove RV Resort would not agree to refund my deposit money, INSISTING RASHLY that the Campground had "not sustained any damage". Shelly also made a point to inform that it was their policy of "NO REFUNDS" after a reservation is made! I informed Shelly that I was cancelling my reservation since I had also cancelled 4 other camping trips to South Florida that were one after the other and all due to the Hurricane! Every other campground graciously refunded all deposits made accept for Neapolitan Cove. I am not going to take my family to an area on vacation that has just been hit by a Hurricane where resources and the like are in short demand! As a footnote Shelly did offer to let me make another reservation anytime in the next year using my deposit because I was getting upset on the phone....why would I want to come now? When we do come to Naples and we come every year, we will stay at one of your competitors! We camped at Neapolitan Cove RV Resort in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: February, 2009 - $50.00

This is a beautiful campground. The management is ok. The owners can be very rude at times whenever you see them on the campground. You're being watched for every move you make. Everything is reported to the manager the wrong way.They do expect you to participate . If you don't you're not welcome. No shower and the pool is no bigger than a bathtub. The clubhouse is much too small.They want you to trust them but they don't trust you. This is the only park that we know that wants your money before you get there the following season. Unbelievable. If you don't belong to their clique you're not welcome. I won't be back in this park. We camped at Neapolitan Cove RV Resort in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Neapolitan Cove RV Resort

Are you affiliated with Neapolitan Cove RV Resort ?