Seven Springs Travel Park

• Pets Allowed Pets Allowed no
  • Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Phone Phone yes
  • Golf Golf yes

Ask fellow campers about "Seven Springs Travel Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $39.00

We were full timers and the first 2 years were ok. The owner has no guest service experience. They need a professional management group to manage this park. My issues were that the staff did not know how to handle credit card transactions nor could she count cash. She voided my card twice and did not give me the copies. (Cards were canceled and replaced upon speaking to my bank.) Lawns were not mowed we were required to "ask" for mowing. I was also bit over 60 times by fire ants due to grass being unmowed. Laundry rooms are filthy. Park floods yearly and you become trapped in the park. The staff ran the golf carts and Huskavarna 42 inch cutting deck lawnmower at high rates of speed using my vehicle and the oak trees as their personal obstacle course. Plus, the minute they got the Huskavarna on the roads then they would turn on the blade and begin throwing gravels toward the vehicles, park models and RVs. After complaining to the office personnel I waited 2 months for the owner to come to our RV to speak to us. When this did not occur it became a confrontation and it turned ugly quickly. When the owner insinuated that I was a liar regarding my laundry which was destroyed that was it, I blew up, told him off and we left. The maintenance man is the only upside to this park. We would have stayed on if these issues had been corrected. We camped at Seven Springs Travel Park in a Motorhome.

E-14

Joe7, owner at Seven Springs Travel Park responded to this review

Hello Karen, I hope your move went smoothly. I just wanted to thank you for moving out on the date stated in your eviction notice. Just to be clear, of all notes you left for me at the office (some containing profanity) not a single one was a request to speak with me about issues relating to the staff. I always respond to customer requests to speak with me but such conferences do not occur while involved in pressing maters in my workshop. As for your complaints, I have not had any complaints from other residents and my summer vacation was not long enough for conditions to have gotten that out of control. Farewell and all the best.

Date of Stay: October, 2017 - $33.00

Rate reflects 7 nights. This park is real nice. Sites are spacioustill, have a concrete patio and a small picnic table. I didn't use the bathroom but peeked in on them...clean but tight and aged; could use some updating. Laundry facility is clean but machines looked aged. Only $1.25 to wash and 25 cents/10 minutes to dry. Water pressure was fine. No cable TV or free wi-file. OTA stations were spotty. Many full-time and park models but pretty empty during my visit. No pull-thru sites and owner came over and backed my unit in! Very nice clubhouse and pool. Guess they do quite a bit with theiron winter/seasonal guests. I would come back again if in this area. We camped at Seven Springs Travel Park in a Travel Trailer.

Plenty of shops and restaurants in the area.

Joe7, owner at Seven Springs Travel Park responded to this review

Hello and thanks for the wonderful review. You are always welcome at Seven Springs when in the area. Safe travels.
B&S

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $15.00

This is a very well maintained park. Nice clubhouse and pool. The downside to this park is the management (owners). Each of them are very unfriendly and sometimes even rude. A few of the long term residents confirmed our feelings.
They have a no dog rule, but it would be good idea to double check. We did hear a dog bark a few times and saw two dogs that were being kept inside the RV, out of site. We camped at Seven Springs Travel Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Joe7, owner at Seven Springs Travel Park responded to this review

I apologize if any of the staff was unfriendly. We try to balance the needs of each resident with general policies of the park and often that becomes a contentious balancing act. Our goal is to treat everyone fairly and equally. As for dogs, we do maintain a strict no dog policy. If anyone had a dog in there RV it could only have been an oversight at check in.
Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your feedback.

Date of Stay: March, 2014 - $25.00

This is a quite park with tons of potential however there are a few issues. The bathrooms are small and mostly very old. The shower curtain wasn't large enough to cover the opening and was so short most of my legs were open to a breeze. The laundry only had 3 machines making for a huge backup almost every day. Finally they charge extra for Wi-Fi and even with that charge the wifi was VERY VERY VERY slow and almost never available. I run an online business and had to absorb nearly $80 in data fees as I used my phones hot spot to access the internet. With just a few small changes this could be a great spot but today it isn't. We camped at Seven Springs Travel Park in a Motorhome.

2 campers found this review helpful. Do you? Yes No Undo

Featured Campgrounds Near Seven Springs Travel Park

Date of Stay: January, 2014 - $32.00

We stayed here for the month of January 2014. This is a 55+ park with paved roads and a cement pad at each site. The restrooms are super clean and the showers although small had plenty of hot water. Most of our neighbors were snow birds from all points north, very friendly. No dogs allowed but a few residents did walk their cats on leashes. Laundry facilities available. Wifi was offered for a nominal fee but reception was sketchy at best. Office and staff friendly and accommodating. ( recycling is mandated but easily done). Propane tanks picked up and dropped off. reasonable monthly rates! We will be back! We camped at Seven Springs Travel Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2011 - $34.00

When I called to check on availability I requested a pull through site. When I got here I found out they don't have pull throughs. The manager was helpful but I had to drive around some to find a spot I could fit in. Most units are full time as this is a trailer park. No cable TV or 50amp available. The park is overpriced for what amenities exist. Paved streets, gravel/grass lots. We camped at Seven Springs Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2011 - $30.00

I agree with the other earlier posters. Definitely a seasonal park that happens to have a few RV sites available for a night or two stop over. We stayed here because it was close to some friends we were visiting in New Port Richey. I'd probably return. We camped at Seven Springs Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2010 - $28.00

Probably a good inexpensive park for people who wish to stay for the season. Facilities are old and tired but the price is low for seasonal visitors. This park is clearly geared to seasonal campers as they are not setup for short term campers and do not take reservations for short stays. Part of the property is littered with 50 to 60 year old rusted out vehicles and heavy equipment like an auto wreckers lot. Very unsightly and that is where they put us. Owners are very set in their ways and were rude to us. Seasonal people were friendly and approachable. Good location for shopping and touring the Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg area. We would not stay here again. We camped at Seven Springs Travel Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2009 - $28.00

This is a "snowbird" park with a large percentage of full time or seasonal residents. About 35 of the sites are available for overnight guests and many of those are E/W only sites. But the park is well kept, quiet and in a good location with every conceivable type of store nearby. The residents I met were pleasant and I have always felt welcome there. There isn't a lot to do at the park, but it is a good base camp if visiting the area. We camped at Seven Springs Travel Park in a Travel Trailer.

Featured Campgrounds Near Seven Springs Travel Park

Are you affiliated with Seven Springs Travel Park ?