Seminole Campground and RV Park

North Fort Myers, Florida

8991 Triplett Rd
North Fort Myers, Florida 33917

• Group Kitchen Group Kitchen yes

Ask fellow campers about "Seminole Campground and RV Park" and nearby attractions.

B_B

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $45.00

What a fantastic place this is. We stayed here before and after reading a couple of negative reviews we decide to give our review now. Upon arrival we were greeted by the staff to assist us in parking our class A coach, who never left until we where all hooked up. This doesn't always happen across the country. We enjoyed all the activities at the club house, and the full time resident's get-togethers, which also included seasonal campers. The pool was amazing and we also enjoyed the pool side parties! We believe the people that wrote the bad reviews on this website were the real problem, or as they say, the real "trailer trash". Also, after meeting the owner one day at the park during the Thursday meet & greet (with coffee & donuts supplied by the park at no charge), the bad reviews are a real slam to him! Some people just do not appreciate a good thing. You can tell he takes great pride in the park and the staff. We will be back next year! We camped at Seminole Campground and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Asphalt, Gravel, Grass

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $60.00

This is not an RV park, nor a campground, although that's what the name says. I am a well traveled person and I would call this an RV resort. Have you ever gone to a ClubMed? The atmosphere here is similar -its the antidote to civilization! I had a really fun time. I was escorted to my site and the managers helped me park, as a courtesy. My spot was not tight, as a reviewer wrote, and it was level right on the mark. I looked around the campground and didn't see a lot of leveling going on, so everyone must be enjoying level sites. The campground is full of trees, which makes it really nice and not an RV parking lot. The grounds are very clean and well kept with staff riding around all day keeping things in order. Trash pick up from the crack of dawn till 5pm, continuously. The well maintained heated pool is "to die for," and they have good music in the pool! The shower room is large, private, and extremely clean. There are seasonal and long term people, but everyone was so nice and welcoming. Its not clicky, as a reviewer wrote. The "fun-lovingness" of the seasonal and long term guests is contagious, and I caught a good case of "fun-loving." I won at the Bingo, celebrated some April birthdays, and did a terrible job pinning the tail on the donkey!! I disagree with every bad review written about this campground. As was said by another reviewer, this is not one of those 55 and over places. It's an active campground with active people, however if you don't want to participate in the activities in the community area, you can stay at your RV and enjoy the quiet under a shady tree, I saw that going on too. The atmosphere here makes you want to participate and have fun. I will be back again! We camped at Seminole Campground and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Gravel

EVERGLADES DAY SAFARI is an all day guided ecotour. Well worth the money ($145) check out their website for more info. They will pick you up at a nearby hotel where they have arranged for their guests to park while on the tour. Pick up at 8:am and drop off at 5:pm.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $50.00

I'm proud to call this place my home base. Close to shopping and attractions. Great dog walk, good workout room and great pool. Campground staff courteous and helpful. Good mix of fulltime and seasonal visitors. Plenty of activities. Something for everyone. The trees are wonderful. We camped at Seminole Campground and RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $37.00

We stayed 4 months 2017 and 6 in 2018. WiFi is terrible. I had to get that out of the way. They've recently started improvements. Close to 100 sites. Pool is extraordinary and always spotless as are the facilities. Staff is diligent and friendly and hardworking. Wonderful trees and shade. I've read the negative reviews and disagree. There are back stories there. If you are one of those "get the hell off my lawn" people, you will find something to complain about. We've met wonderful people here. Full timers are wonderful people. Friendly, inclusive, helpful. Some site sizes are more generous than others. Many dogs but everyone picks up theirs dog "business". Bad actors are asked to leave by mgt. We would come back and highly recommend Seminole. But alas, you get out what you put into it. Life is like that. We camped at Seminole Campground and RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Fire Ring

Every touristy place is about one hour away. Plenty of restaurants, gas, shopping 10-20 minutes away.

Featured Campgrounds Near Seminole Campground and RV Park

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $70.00

We've stayed at a handful of RV parks in the Ft Myers area and found Seminole Campground to be a perfect fit for us (literally and figuratively!). We definitely plan to make Seminole our home base as we travel back and forth thru Ft Myers. Great staff and very friendly neighbors. Beautifully kept grounds and the sites are big enough for our 40 ft rv plus cars. Pool was awesome - clean refreshing and space to chill read a book or socialize with neighbors. We camped at Seminole Campground and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Close to everything you need with a feeling of being in a remote location. Perfect mix.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $45.00

We stayed 4-1/2 months this past winter. It was our first time here, and the park exceeded our expectations. The longer we stay the more we liked it. Lots of shade, beautiful pool, lots of activities, super clean shower rooms. Garbage is usually picked up within five minutes of putting it out. The park is spotless. Kudos to the people that work there, they're always on top of everything. The owner continuously makes improvements on the park. I can't believe how much work took place to rebuild the park after a hurricane hit last September 2017. The park was 100% when we arrived December 4. The WiFi is a bit sketchy depending where you are in the park, but they're working hard to get it running properly. We made lots of new friends from attending potluck dinners, parties, bingo, and the fabulous corn hole tournaments. Can't wait to go back. We camped at Seminole Campground and RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

The park is 10 minutes away from every store you can think of. It's about 1/2 hour away from Fort Myers beach depending on traffic. Lots of good local restaurants. The park is one minute drive off of I-75.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $70.00

Cant say enough wonderful things about this place. From the time we pulled into the campground until the time we pulled out everyone was so friendly. The pool is GREAT. The bathrooms are spotless, the grounds are well kept and there are activities that keep you entertained throughout your stay. I saw no indication of trailer trash during our stay. Great place! We camped at Seminole Campground and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Concrete, Gravel, Grass

Easy access to highway, shopping and food!!

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $70.00

What an awesome place! It is not a 55 and older park, "which is a breath of fresh air" because thats all you find down here. People are friendly especially the full time people who most also work here. The pool is awesome; it's clean warm and has music playing (a big plus), the bathrooms and showers are very clean. They come by your site and use leaf blowers to clean your concrete pad for you, pick up your garbage between 8 & 4 everyday, sites are well kept and most are very easy to get into. The park is well lit and quiet. You can tell the owner takes pride in his park as do all the full timers and employees. The bad reviews of this park are unbelievable to read, I sit here scratching my head reading them. Crabby old people is all I can say! The park and it's people are great. We camped at Seminole Campground and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $30.00

One of the best campgrounds we've ever stayed in! Beautiful park and very friendly staff!! We camped at Seminole Campground and RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $61.00

We called at the last minute 2/10/17 to get a week starting 2/21 thru 2/27 so was not surprised to be put in the "overflow" area in the back. That actually was a good thing as there was plenty of room on each side of our 25 ft. class C. The weekly rate we paid was $425 with Good Sam Discount. We were glad to find an opening anywhere as most CG's are booked up way ahead. We noticed that all the regular sites were all very close to each other. Lots of seasonal people. We had to disconnect the toad before the park worker helped us get backed in. Very nice people. Pool was great. We used the laundry room with no problems (watch the dryer setting). Rest rooms and showers are across the road from the pool were excellent. Wi-Fi was pretty good, even in the overflow area. We were able to get HD stations from Ft. Myers. Because we were in the "overflow" we did not get the usual daily trash and recyclables pick up, but we just walked down to them ourselves when we walked the dog. Actually the overflow area was very quiet. They must rent out some of the spaces for people to store motorhomes. One next to us never had anyone in it. Hook up for water & electric was at the back of our site, but was not a problem as we have long power cord and our water/sewer connections are at the back of the unit. My only grief was the pine trees. Pine cones, crud and sap droppings from them on the awnings (1 full size, 2 slide-outs). Took me a while to clean up when we got home. Very easy to get anywhere as park is close to I-75. Main road goes straight west to Pine Island and St. James City. Easy to get to Fort Myers for the Edison and Ford Estates. We also went to Sarasota, Ft. Myers Beach and Sanibel Island (Use Google Maps for routing with the least traffic though the toll-bridge is always backed up.) Lots of shopping, not too far away from the camp-ground. We camped at Seminole Campground and RV Park in a Motorhome.

overflow 12

Lots to do in the area with just a little driving. Grocery stores are Publix, Winn Dixie and Walmart.

Date of Stay: November, 2016 - $55.00

I was only in the park for two nights but it was absolutely beautiful. The staff was incredibly friendly and the facility itself was beautifully maintained. We camped at Seminole Campground and RV Park in a Motorhome.

It's a great stop off if you're heading anywhere on I-75. It's beautifully shady and well maintained. Great area for heading to the beaches in Fort Myers or anything the Gulf Coast has to offer.

Date of Stay: September, 2016 - $50.00

This is one of the nicest RV parks we have ever visited. Many of the spaces are shaded by stately live Oak trees. Spaces are gravel, long and level, each with a concrete patio. All interior roads are paved -- no dust when it's dry, no mud when it's wet. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The pool is great -- unlike any other we have seen in an RV park! Restrooms/showers are large and are kept as clean as one would experience in a high-end hotel. There are plenty of washers and dryers, and they worked nicely. The grounds are cleaned and manicured throughout the day, and trash is picked up from every site daily. There is a nice dog park (one fenced-in area for small dogs, another for large dogs). The WiFi was the best we have ever experienced in an RV park -- it was super fast. Convenient location just off I-75, but you can't see the interstate from the park, and you usually can't hear much traffic noise. Close to area attractions and beaches, yet in an almost-rural setting. We've been to many RV parks in the Fort Myers area, and this is the most desirable one by far! We camped at Seminole Campground and RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: May, 2016 - $45.00

park was good now it is better than good. they have done many upgrades to the roads and park. There is a real nice area to walk dogs with two cages dog exercise areas so they can run free just watch for fire ants. Pool and laundry room were well maintained. it was a nice stay here and we will stay again. easy on and off the highway as well. We were brought around in a golf cart to pick our site as well. We camped at Seminole Campground and RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2015 - $40.00

Under construction with a New swimming pool going in. New showers and bathrooms. Clean facility with a great staff. Good Verizon LTE cell service. Older campground with mature trees that is has been completely revamped. Site is Level with gravel parking and large concrete patio. Picnic table freshly painted. We camped at Seminole Campground and RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: December, 2014 - $45.00

Stayed several nights and stored trailer on and off for months. Excellent service from staff . Park clean, sites close but quiet. Wide roads. Shaded lots. Very friendly. Good laundry and individual shower rooms. Wifi was ok. No cable. Close to interstate but quiet. We camped at Seminole Campground and RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Concrete, Gravel

Featured Campgrounds Near Seminole Campground and RV Park

Are you affiliated with Seminole Campground and RV Park ?