Motor Inns Motel & RV Park

Recent Rate: $17 8/2014

highwayrunners

I called the night before and was told to leave my name and they would hold me a 50 amp pull thru site. When I got to the office I was told there were no more but I could pay 5.00 extra to use two sites. The daughter told the Mother that I had called and they had to honor it. The park has a scary feeling. Kids playing basketball in the road in front of us at the "perm" site and running after the ball into our site. It is quiet and the site is level. The price was "cheap" but sometimes cheap is not so good. Pay the extra and go elsewhere. We camped at Motor Inns Motel & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Gayle E.

We needed an easy place off I-75 for an overnight while traveling. This fit the bill for that. - Can't beat the Passport America rate for full hookups, cable, and good Wi-Fi. Also, it was a pull-through site that was level, and the park was clean. It was very rough looking which gave us a moment's pause. We had a moment of wondering if our bikes, that were mounted on the back of our car, would be there in the morning. We stayed anyway, and everything worked out fine. Not sure if we would stay there again if needing an easy overnight. We camped at Motor Inns Motel & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Bea PA

Price reflects PPA, I called at 3:30 to see if they had a Passport America pull through. She said no but we could pull through 2 sites. When we got there clerk said they had 20 PP sites and didn't honor after after 5. She didn't know what sites she had and sent someone out. They said no 50 amp left and gave us a 30 amp. Since I had to tell them that I had called and they had taken our name, we took a decent site. When we walked the park later we saw 50 amp (new) on opposite side of water and sewer , we didn't want any hookups but didn't go back to the office to move. 30 amp was weak could only use fridge, put the furnace and water heater on gas and turned the fridge off to use the microwave, voltage registered low on anything but fridge. Couldn't connect to Wi-Fi, took a long time then kept saying I had the wrong code. The cable was good except for 1 or 2 channels. Site was fairly level and OK for overnight but won't come back. Clerk was pleasant as well as man who showed us a site but office is very disorganized. We camped at Motor Inns Motel & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Troy-RV

We have stayed in this park several times for up to 6 weeks. The sites are grass, level and large, accommodating up to a 40 footer well. It is a real bargain with a Passport discount. This is a great campground for an overnight stay, right off I-75.This park looks have improved over the years and it has a great atmosphere, and I always feel welcome. I love this park. We would make this a destination park if you want a quiet place with no planned activities. Though the park puts out a dinner for all on holidays. We camped at Motor Inns Motel & RV Park in a Motorhome.

sandimal

This is a good little campground. Very nice people and the park is quite, even though it is very close to I-75. We only paid for Saturday night but we were invited to a free new years day dinner before we left on Sunday at 6 pm, they did not charge for a late check out. The only thing we thought was strange was that the restrooms and showers were locked, other than that it is a great little park. We will definably stay again. We camped at Motor Inns Motel & RV Park in a Motorhome.

daddyrabbit

I arrived at about 1:30 PM. There was a note on the office door saying "Back in 5 minutes." About 35 minutes later, someone showed up to check me in. The park is little better than parking in a field, shows little up-keep, and mostly long-term residents in low end units. Except for hook-ups, a Wal-Mart parking lot would be superior. We camped at Motor Inns Motel & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Dundee

We have stayed in this park several times for up to 2 weeks. This park looks a little run down, but it has a great atmosphere, and I always feel welcome. I love this park. We camped at Motor Inns Motel & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Jim&Kay

This is an "okay" campground for an overnight stay. It's in a rough neighborhood. The sites are grass, level and large, accommodating our 35 footer well. A real bargain with a Passport discount. We would not make this a destination park. We camped at Motor Inns Motel & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

mserafin

This is not a destination park but a great overnight. Passport America M-F is $16.00 for huge pull through, with full hookups and Wi-Fi. Would recommend taking exit 354 to approach the park entrance from the east for a right hand turn into the park instead of exit 352 off of I-75 as suggested on the web site, which is a left hand diagonal turn. With heavy traffic it can be a challenge for a long rig but is doable. We camped at Motor Inns Motel & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Ocala RV Camp Resort

Camper Village

Ocala, Florida

Are you affiliated with Motor Inns Motel & RV Park?